D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vecular's GM App

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Barndon

Barndon

Vecular's GM App  Empty Vecular's GM App

Post by Barndon Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:06 am

Name: Brandon B. Nguyen

IGN: Vecular

Why do you wish to be a GM:
I would want to be a gm, to help this game community, but really any community. Being a normal player, I understand what player's point of views are and how they trouble in the game sometimes, so I would want to help clear things up and aid them in times of need. I would be able to prevent hackers from hacking any further through the game, and help new players get started. I'd want to help make a huge difference in this server about all the error problems, glitches, hackers, and game play issues by reporting it as soon as possible and trouble shooting small things for others. I would just mainly help improve the game playing for others and for the current players.

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX:
I've been playing since around July till now which is like Halloween, so I kinda know my way around this server.

Any GM experience:
No GM experience at all, but I can learn how to be one at my pace and studying the rules.

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob:
Yes, and I would answer most of their questions with what I know about the server to make their game play the best it can be for them while they are on this server.

How can you help the server:
I would keep the server in tranquility among players and keep order too. I'd make sure there would be no problems such as harrasment, errors, etc. I'd help keep everyone calm when something wrong happens to the server. I could also possible donate sometime soon to this server if I become a GM or not, just wanna keep it alive and thriving.

Other*:
Something to know about me would be I treat everyone with equal character. Also, off topic, but I work a bit with computers so I know a few things about troubleshooting.

What can you code*:
I forgot how to code. :\

Can you GFX*:
I guess I can kinda. I'm just playing around with making chairs, weapons, and changing colors on equips, but not really any actually drawing.

Vecular's GM App  5c5f2ecf98ae5ef054ccc5ada3d8afc3eaa374b098bc15a173c286ab6672e9e56g
Vecular's GM App  09bdf8914690d389109aec7fb8ee65a8a0ee374e6cdc891467946b65b2e9c92d6g
I just used the coke hat template and shaded and drew the Pepsi symbol.

Back to top Go down

Yukai

Yukai

Vecular's GM App  Empty YOU CAN DO IT

Post by Yukai Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:37 am

GOOD LUCK MAN

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum