D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Superwomen's GM App

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dinghui

Superwomen's GM App Empty Superwomen's GM App

Post by dinghui Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:26 am

Name: Adalia Loy

IGN: Superwomen

Why do you wish to be a GM: I wish to remove all conflicts from players in servers and also make more interesting events for the server as for hackers I wish to remove all of them but i haven't seen one so far. This server is meant for all to have fun, so I wish to make this a more fun and happy server.

How long have you played DchaosMS: A few days, I've know quite many things about this server.

Any GM experience: Yes, I have a server previously and my computer was changed after awhile and I stopped the server.

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: Can definitely explain how to play to a noob, as this is basic knowledge for a GM must know.

How can you help the server: I can help the server in inviting more people to know about the server and make this server to 1st in both of the UPS and GTOP, and of course banning hackers. Make this into a server many people would want to play in.

Other: Currently 15, I love this private server alot! Yeah, I hope I will be able to help the GMs. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum