D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't Log In the Game...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

xSnakeEyez

Can't Log In the Game... Empty Can't Log In the Game...

Post by xSnakeEyez Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:51 pm

I was on about 10 minutes ago searching through the Cash shop. I disconnected then tried logging back in. When I clicked on D.ChaosMS V83 [Non-Hamachi] - Shortcut after five seconds it said Unable to login due to a server check or blocked by firewall. So I enabled D.ChaosMS V83 [Non-Hamachi] - Shortcut to Firewall and tried again. Same error. I went onto the website and mostly everyone else said they were online and fine.

Back to top Go down

xSnakeEyez

Can't Log In the Game... Empty Re: Can't Log In the Game...

Post by xSnakeEyez Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:54 pm

xSnakeEyez wrote:I was on about 10 minutes ago searching through the Cash shop. I disconnected then tried logging back in. When I clicked on D.ChaosMS V83 [Non-Hamachi] - Shortcut after five seconds it said Unable to login due to a server check or blocked by firewall. So I enabled D.ChaosMS V83 [Non-Hamachi] - Shortcut to Firewall and tried again. Same error. I went onto the website and mostly everyone else said they were online and fine.

Nvm... I just checked website again and people are saying server crashed and is restarting I think...

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top