D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Alpha: Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SnowNH

SnowNH

To Alpha: Help Empty To Alpha: Help

Post by SnowNH Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:11 pm

I posted this here cause I'm sleepy and didn't have the chance to talk with alpha. I figured this was the best place to put this:
Well in past weeks i was joking around and somehow got Dray sent me to jail (not because i did something wrong, simply cause i asked him.) I figured it would be fun at the time and all, and it was o.o The only thing is, he forgot to take me out -.-" (And I'm not blaming Dray, it WAS my fault.
Anyway, i haven't played in a few weeks cause i forgot my pw, and i remembered it today. When i went back in i was naked, And I lost all my chikens, my MSI, my donator tickets and actually everything, i actually bought some clothes in the cs cause i don't liek being in underwear o.o; but the thing that annoys me the most is that I'm still in Jail <.<
This is mostly a request to Alpha, see if you can do something or return stuff or idk.
Ty .

Back to top Go down

LegendOfNoob

To Alpha: Help Empty RE:To Alpha: Help

Post by LegendOfNoob Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:31 pm

Everyone lost its item a view weeks ago (wipe). this might answer some of ur questions.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top