D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Banned]Lili. Sozzie Lili.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ἒṝḯḉ

Ultimate Member

Ἒṝḯḉ
Ultimate Member

[Banned]Lili. Sozzie Lili. Empty [Banned]Lili. Sozzie Lili.

Post by Ἒṝḯḉ Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:47 pm

Recently, Multiple people (not saying names), has reported Lili for cheating Vote Points. at first I thought okay, I maybe she was just testing it for bugs. Then Tama started talking so I turned on the Owner Watch Chat (Allows me to view ALL user chats and whispers), and suddenly watched Lili and Vecular talk about cheating votepoints.

Lili, was banned. Now lili, heres some proof incase you're wondering WHY you're banned.

[Banned]Lili. Sozzie Lili. Lolwutrh

[Banned]Lili. Sozzie Lili. Lolwut1

[Banned]Lili. Sozzie Lili. Lolwut2l

Back to top Go down

yunieed

yunieed

[Banned]Lili. Sozzie Lili. Empty For good? and Sry >.>

Post by yunieed Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:23 pm

First of all, when i vote on the website, i didn't get any messages saying to wait another 12hrs, also i know i should had stop doing it over and over in the first place LOL silly me. Anyway i apologize for abusing the point system and trying to cheat AGAIN lol... even when its not. cuz i try to vote just now and it let me again idk. I would like to be unbanned plz, but that upto you since ur the owner.. lol

~~ Lili

Back to top Go down

Fang

Fang

[Banned]Lili. Sozzie Lili. Empty Re: [Banned]Lili. Sozzie Lili.

Post by Fang Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:30 am

Well ...Since theres dun has any warning or message like vote /time
I think should give her another chance.

Back to top Go down

ジョンWZエディタ♬

Ultimate Member

ジョンWZエディタ♬
Ultimate Member

Post by ジョンWZエディタ♬ Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:03 am

Fenrir wrote:Well ...Since theres dun has any warning or message like vote /time

Lol? f3
Abusing glitch is not good at all f3

Back to top Go down

Fang

Fang

Post by Fang Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:22 am

Yeah but,At least make some message .people wont know what time to vote ...

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:08 pm

Smadow wrote:
Fenrir wrote:Well ...Since theres dun has any warning or message like vote /time

Lol? f3
Abusing glitch is not good at all f3
I'm STRONG about glitch abuse prevention... Especially since we had too many "Snipers" around at that time... NEVER ABUSE GLITCHES!

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

Post by Sardine Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:37 pm

Aha, so my fix failed a bit... :<

Back to top Go down

Illegal

Ultimate Member

Illegal
Ultimate Member

Post by Illegal Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:25 pm

Eric has some neat commands. c:

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

Post by Sardine Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:27 pm

inb4ericcomesinandsayshe"coded"themwhenthecommandwasreleasedonRZ.

Back to top Go down

Ἒṝḯḉ

Ultimate Member

Ἒṝḯḉ
Ultimate Member

Post by Ἒṝḯḉ Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:31 am

WilliNetwork wrote:inb4ericcomesinandsayshe"coded"themwhenthecommandwasreleasedonRZ.

Actually, when I was in v75 and was finding a custom packet for some event hosting thing, I found this inside there Admin.java, and it was so beast so I took it and modified it all. Nextly, It's funny how you think RZ idiots "code" everything when they do jack crap. They leech things off of sources and release. They "modify" Code too, just like I and almost everybody else / coders do. They don't "code" every single line of code from scratch, so you can't say anything about me totally leeching them if they were leeched in the first place. Exactly like how you thought I didn't code the GM Hide Text, instead you thought OdinMS did. Being incorrect must be fun, ofc. Since that's a Packet inside the Client, since by default GM's use that text. Which is why I made it so again, all text is sent through hide.

And again, when you try calling me "leecher", it's actually incorrect. Also, you leech a hell lot more then I do with all the stealing of your "Willi Network". If you wanted it un-leeched, handcode ALL PHP Scripts from SCRATCH, and GFX all your images without stealing anybody's.

So again, this idiot who released in on RZ leeched it off of a source who had it but was poorly implemented it. He just did the same thing as me, modify the code. (Sadly, I got the source deleted when I reformatted my pc due to a virus which i'll be doing again soon).

Edit: I'ma try re-coding the Vote Script, since if you edited it then no shit it's fucked up. Alpha did the same thing, along with alot of other people o_o

Edit2: Fixed the entire vote thing, IP Block and Account Block is added, you can only use your IP and account once every 12hours. Added the redirecting and stuff too, also fixed some of the account errors when adding vote points.

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

Post by Sardine Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:12 pm

[Owner]-Eric wrote:Actually, when I was in v75 and was finding a custom packet for some event hosting thing, I found this inside there Admin.java, and it was so beast so I took it and modified it all. Nextly, It's funny how you think RZ idiots "code" everything when they do jack crap. They leech things off of sources and release. They "modify" Code too, just like I and almost everybody else / coders do. They don't "code" every single line of code from scratch, so you can't say anything about me totally leeching them if they were leeched in the first place. Exactly like how you thought I didn't code the GM Hide Text, instead you thought OdinMS did. Being incorrect must be fun, ofc. Since that's a Packet inside the Client, since by default GM's use that text. Which is why I made it so again, all text is sent through hide.

And again, when you try calling me "leecher", it's actually incorrect. Also, you leech a hell lot more then I do with all the stealing of your "Willi Network". If you wanted it un-leeched, handcode ALL PHP Scripts from SCRATCH, and GFX all your images without stealing anybody's.

So again, this idiot who released in on RZ leeched it off of a source who had it but was poorly implemented it. He just did the same thing as me, modify the code. (Sadly, I got the source deleted when I reformatted my pc due to a virus which i'll be doing again soon).

Edit: I'ma try re-coding the Vote Script, since if you edited it then no shit it's fucked up. Alpha did the same thing, along with alot of other people o_o

Edit2: Fixed the entire vote thing, IP Block and Account Block is added, you can only use your IP and account once every 12hours. Added the redirecting and stuff too, also fixed some of the account errors when adding vote points.

EVERYTIME I accuse you of leeching, I always see a long ass unnecessary explanation and information.
If you believe that I'm wrong, just say I'm wrong and go about with it, if I accuse you again, assume I'm a troll and ignore my statements.

Back to top Go down

Ἒṝḯḉ

Ultimate Member

Ἒṝḯḉ
Ultimate Member

Post by Ἒṝḯḉ Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:14 pm

WilliNetwork wrote:
[Owner]-Eric wrote:Actually, when I was in v75 and was finding a custom packet for some event hosting thing, I found this inside there Admin.java, and it was so beast so I took it and modified it all. Nextly, It's funny how you think RZ idiots "code" everything when they do jack crap. They leech things off of sources and release. They "modify" Code too, just like I and almost everybody else / coders do. They don't "code" every single line of code from scratch, so you can't say anything about me totally leeching them if they were leeched in the first place. Exactly like how you thought I didn't code the GM Hide Text, instead you thought OdinMS did. Being incorrect must be fun, ofc. Since that's a Packet inside the Client, since by default GM's use that text. Which is why I made it so again, all text is sent through hide.

EVERYTIME I accuse you of leeching, I always see a long ass unnecessary explanation and information.
If you believe that I'm wrong, just say I'm wrong and go about with it, if I accuse you again, assume I'm a troll and ignore my statements.

Or I can continue giving you long statements, you just call me a leecher and i'm trying to prove you wrong. There's no point to call me one anyways, so I try to state a fact that i'm NOT a leecher f3

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

Post by Sardine Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:27 pm

[Owner]-Eric wrote:Or I can continue giving you long statements, you just call me a leecher and i'm trying to prove you wrong. There's no point to call me one anyways, so I try to state a fact that i'm NOT a leecher f3

Leecher!!!11111

Back to top Go down

Ἒṝḯḉ

Ultimate Member

Ἒṝḯḉ
Ultimate Member

Post by Ἒṝḯḉ Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:02 pm

WilliNetwork wrote:
[Owner]-Eric wrote:Or I can continue giving you long statements, you just call me a leecher and i'm trying to prove you wrong. There's no point to call me one anyways, so I try to state a fact that i'm NOT a leecher f3

Leecher!!!11111

boolean willi = true;
if (willi) {
PreparedStatement pse = con.prepareStatement("SELECT * FROM willibob WHERE ericsaleecher = ?");
pse.setInt(1, 1);
pse.setInt(2, 0);
pse.close();
}

I'll lol if willi no understawnd teh c0de.
I never said I wouldn't program a statement saying your false<3

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top