D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inseption client/wz editing abuse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bobba

Dedicated Member

bobba
Dedicated Member

Inseption client/wz editing abuse Empty Inseption client/wz editing abuse

Post by bobba Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:46 am

I was together with Savior and Willi watching Inseption for about 1 and half hour. Here is some screens from the last 10 mins before i went offline when Inseption was in jail.

Inseption client/wz editing abuse Insept10
Inseption client/wz editing abuse Insept11
Inseption client/wz editing abuse Insept12

In the first hes f6ing at me
In the second hes sticking his tongue out at me
In the third hes attacking me

He did all of this while i was in hide

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Inseption client/wz editing abuse Empty Re: Inseption client/wz editing abuse

Post by Λlphα Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:02 am

bobba wrote:I was together with Savior and Willi watching Inseption for about 1 and half hour. Here is some screens from the last 10 mins before i went offline when Inseption was in jail.

Ok this is just the best joke I ever saw... Got any better proof about that LOL...

Seing a GM in hide is most likely imposible... You just acused someone about that. If hes in jail, ITS OBVIOUS A GM IS STALKING..
+ Didnt the rules said to tell me when you see a hacker? Have I been told?

By the way, when you spawned NX slime (w/o telling me), a person got Hollow Mask and a hat with 999 each stats.

Infact: You'r demoted

P.S. This demotion has been discuss in the GM room and I saw no one disagree (Even my GF doesnt like you). And you'r APP was late if I remember...

Back to top Go down

bobba

Dedicated Member

bobba
Dedicated Member

Post by bobba Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:16 am

[Øฬภєг]_ΆŁρђą wrote:
bobba wrote:I was together with Savior and Willi watching Inseption for about 1 and half hour. Here is some screens from the last 10 mins before i went offline when Inseption was in jail.

Ok this is just the best joke I ever saw... Got any better proof about that LOL...

Seing a GM in hide is most likely imposible... You just acused someone about that. If hes in jail, ITS OBVIOUS A GM IS STALKING..

By the way, when you spawned NX slime (w/o telling me), a person got Hollow Mask and a hat with 999 each stats.

P.S. This demotion has been discuss in the GM room and I saw no one disagree (Even my GF doesnt like you). And you'r APP was late if I remember...

Inseption first somewhat admitted it and then he denied it, then he said hide is bugged, then he said something might be wrong with his pc. Oh yeah, i gave him some time alone first and somewhere in the middle, but when i came in he started talking. What would you think?

Lol, you know what happened when i spawned the slimes? I wanted to spawn 1, but when i wanted to push enter my pc was lagging heavily, so instead of spawning 1 is spawned 1111.
And about the nobody likes me thing, we can have a poll or something ingame to see wether all of the players i helped getting started dislike me and the GM's i've met so far dislike me : [GM]_Calatin, [GM]_Crazed, Willi, Hungz, Savior and maybe some more i forgot. Furthermore, when I am not helping people in xat and online noone seems to be helping.
And to finish Who is online for at least 6 hours a day when no other GMs are online? That's right, me

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by {GM} Night Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:47 am

bobba wrote:
[Øฬภєг]_ΆŁρђą wrote:

Inseption first somewhat admitted it and then he denied it, then he said hide is bugged, then he said something might be wrong with his pc. Oh yeah, i gave him some time alone first and somewhere in the middle, but when i came in he started talking. What would you think?

Lol, you know what happened when i spawned the slimes? I wanted to spawn 1, but when i wanted to push enter my pc was lagging heavily, so instead of spawning 1 is spawned 1111.
And about the nobody likes me thing, we can have a poll or something ingame to see wether all of the players i helped getting started dislike me and the GM's i've met so far dislike me : [GM]_Calatin, [GM]_Crazed, Willi, Hungz, Savior and maybe some more i forgot. Furthermore, when I am not helping people in xat and online noone seems to be helping.
And to finish Who is online for at least 6 hours a day when no other GMs are online? That's right, me
FYI i was online for more than 6 hours when i dont have school. AND now i have school(and a life) so im not active.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:57 am

bobba wrote:

Excuse me? This post offends me, especially the last part. You go on for about 6 hours, back in March/February, I skipped school for a couple of days and I went on for at least 8+ hours. Talk about bragging. You do not deserve to brag about 6 hours, and I have been on this server longer than you, the total adds up. Stop acting as if you were the big one.

And @ Alpha: Google Chrome is not based of Mozilla, they are completely different browsers. (From a different thread)

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Post by Λlphα Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:45 am

maplefreak26 wrote:
bobba wrote:

Excuse me? This post offends me, especially the last part. You go on for about 6 hours, back in March/February, I skipped school for a couple of days and I went on for at least 8+ hours. Talk about bragging. You do not deserve to brag about 6 hours, and I have been on this server longer than you, the total adds up. Stop acting as if you were the big one.

And @ Alpha: Google Chrome is not based of Mozilla, they are completely different browsers. (From a different thread)

It actualy is, I didnt talk about the option by the way.

Back to top Go down

bobba

Dedicated Member

bobba
Dedicated Member

Post by bobba Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:28 am

maplefreak26 wrote:
bobba wrote:

Skipping school is not something to be proud of -.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:05 pm

bobba wrote:
maplefreak26 wrote:
bobba wrote:

Why are you trying to change the subject? You don't run my life.

Back to top Go down

bobba

Dedicated Member

bobba
Dedicated Member

Post by bobba Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:11 am

maplefreak26 wrote:
bobba wrote:
maplefreak26 wrote:
bobba wrote:

Then why do you bring it up? I'm not the one who started talking about skipping school.

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by {GM} Night Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:21 am

bobba wrote:
maplefreak26 wrote:
bobba wrote:
maplefreak26 wrote:
bobba wrote:

Then why do you bring it up? I'm not the one who started talking about skipping school.

=.= bobba you were the one who started on the topic of being online for 6 hours

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:50 pm

bobba wrote:
maplefreak26 wrote:
bobba wrote:
maplefreak26 wrote:
bobba wrote:

I can bring it up if I want, the reason for that is to explain how I get so much time on my hands as a 13 year old with a hefty schedule.

Back to top Go down

Palanub

Dedicated Member

Palanub
Dedicated Member

Post by Palanub Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:12 pm

Cry somemore kids.

Back to top Go down

Cooper

Cooper

Post by Cooper Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:48 pm

Stalker :O

Back to top Go down

bobba

Dedicated Member

bobba
Dedicated Member

Post by bobba Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:07 am

Cooper wrote:

Stalker :O
No spam plz

Back to top Go down

Linux

Linux

Post by Linux Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:15 pm

I was reading this and i don't like it one bit. Not one bit at all.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top