D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Application for pronoob123

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ρяσησσв™

Ultimate Member

ρяσησσв™
Ultimate Member

New Application for pronoob123 Empty New Application for pronoob123

Post by ρяσησσв™ Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:04 pm

Name:Siwon Park

IGN: pronoob123

Why do you wish to be a GM: I have played this server for a long time now and when I see hackers and can't make a difference it kind of puts me down. I want to help noobs that don't know how to download, do a quest, get an item, etc.

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX:I think for 6 months? Not that because I was having too much fun on this epic server.

Any GM experience:Yes I was a owner for a server which was taken down about a month ago.I'm not sure if this counts for leadership but I was the lead for safety patrol at my school.(Can't do much when your 11 Crying or Very sad

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob:Yes, I can answer his/her questions. ex:
Noob: Can you tell me what are some ways of getting chickens?
pronoob123:You can either get mapleleaves that drop from monsters or you can do a event.(@oinevent)

How can you help the server: I can help this server by taking down the hackers I see that are making people who play by the rules have a bad time. I can also help noobs or how to do stuff which will make Alpha or Toon less busy.

Other*: (Info about you) I'm 11 and I have minor leadership experiece(I'm only 11) and I am kind, helpful, and often in a good mood.

What can you code*: (Put this only if you can) I'm taking a little class about java but I can't exactly code yet. But I can learn in a little while.

Can you GFX*: (Explain and show some proof if you can) NO, but I can learn.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top