D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BioHavox GM App

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AndroidS3x

Dedicated Member

AndroidS3x
Dedicated Member

BioHavox GM App Empty BioHavox GM App

Post by AndroidS3x Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:41 pm

Name: George Berry

IGN: BioHavox

Why do you wish to be a GM: Because i feel as though i've been very loyal to the server and i enjoy staying a part of this growing community to keep this server alive! Too much dedication from Toon and Alpha (and other great GMs) has been given to it for any of it to go to waste. I feel as though being a part of the staff will add more support and safety for all the players who actually play this server.

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: I've played DChaosMS continuously for over 5 months. (Not to mention the times i played when this server was dead back when v83 just came out)

Any GM experience: I've had multiple servers request me to be GM and i've only taken the ones i think i could make a difference with.

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: As long as the "noob" can understand proper english i can successfully explain anything to them.

How can you help the server: I can help the server by keeping the community free of hackers and free of unnecessary players who "troll" instead of being there to enjoy the server for it's features and fellow DChaosers. Simply put I'm a great GM to keep the community safe and alive!

Other: I enjoy anime! I love to skateboard. I play Maplestory along with other games frequently while i am home. I can almost never go without playing SOME kind of game/music during the day and night.
Razz

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top