D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Derp. First Mechanic to reach 4th job post-Tempest (in Arcania).

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Derp. First Mechanic to reach 4th job post-Tempest (in Arcania). Empty Derp. First Mechanic to reach 4th job post-Tempest (in Arcania).

Post by Knives Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:37 pm

It's not much of a big deal in reality. It's mainly a personal achievement that I thought to share since I am bored. This is also my first time reaching 4th on a resistance.

Sorry for the lag and the horrid quality.

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Derp. First Mechanic to reach 4th job post-Tempest (in Arcania). Empty Re: Derp. First Mechanic to reach 4th job post-Tempest (in Arcania).

Post by Magnus Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:47 pm

So was it your first time reaching 4th job post tempest or were you the first one to hit fourth job post tempest.

Back to top Go down

Faze

VFX

Faze
VFX

Derp. First Mechanic to reach 4th job post-Tempest (in Arcania). Empty Re: Derp. First Mechanic to reach 4th job post-Tempest (in Arcania).

Post by Faze Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:11 am

If you actually read the thread title it says he is the first mech that hit 4th job.

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:43 pm

I am the first mech to reach 4th job in arcania post tempest.

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:05 pm

Faze wrote:If you actually read the thread title it says he is the first mech that hit 4th job.

Ah yes but one could have mis-read that as his first mechanic reaching 4th job. As you can see in his description,he stated that it was his first time reaching 4th job on a resistance.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top