D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyper Skills

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finalblade

Average Member

Finalblade
Average Member

Hyper Skills Empty Hyper Skills

Post by Finalblade Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:29 pm

http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/2012/09/07/inkwells-secret-diary-the-wait-is-over/#more-4135
Oh lord KMS what have you done Shocked

If they make the heros and novas strong when are they gonna make adventures strong? confused

Back to top Go down

[In]sane

Head GFX

[In]sane
Head GFX

Hyper Skills Empty Re: Hyper Skills

Post by [In]sane Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:22 pm

Warriors and Mages already got their hyper skills

Back to top Go down

RyRy

Ultimate Member

RyRy
Ultimate Member

Post by RyRy Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:46 pm

to think maplestory cant get even more overpowered

Back to top Go down

jεnn♥

Ultimate Member

jεnn♥
Ultimate Member

Post by jεnn♥ Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:21 pm

I think there's a luminous one. Where it just literally kills everything in a map, or something like that. Or, I'm thinking of something else..
But yea, Maplestory is getting too easy, and over powered. That they're just doing all the work for you.

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:59 pm

There are more than just hyper skill attacks... But yeah, Nexon is currently working on the bowman/thief skills. Chances are that they might release them after the whole evolving dungeon is over and done with.

Back to top Go down

Sky

Ultimate Member

Sky
Ultimate Member

Post by Sky Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:35 pm

Maplestory is running out of ideas. They're just delaying the inevitable. The end of Maplestory.

Back to top Go down

RyRy

Ultimate Member

RyRy
Ultimate Member

Post by RyRy Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:02 pm

Just bring us back to the old maple where we have to actually put effort to get somewhere.
This new maplestory is proven to be an antisocial game.

Back to top Go down

§å§§ȋ£

Dedicated Member

§å§§ȋ£
Dedicated Member

Post by §å§§ȋ£ Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:38 pm

Damn, I bet they're running out of ideas for more skills and classes. "Why not make hyper skills?"...."Sure, seems legit." No just no, make it more fun for others and not boring.

Back to top Go down

Faze

VFX

Faze
VFX

Post by Faze Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:20 am

Running out of ideas? f3
I recall a bunch of fans venting on nexon for making new classes because you guys wanted revamps and extensions to the Original MS Jobs.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:55 am

God damn everyone's always bitching about something.
Past maple was shitty as fuck. I don't want to go back.

Back to top Go down

Mesofire

Dedicated Member

Dedicated Member

Post by Mesofire Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:06 am

The only things I miss are the non multi-hit skills (why must all the skills hit 3+ times). the old LIMITLESS pqs, those funny noobs that say " how do i advance my warrior to ninja" and the community that didnt cry over any change.

Also, i think that Cleric, bowman, and cygnus need a revamp.

Back to top Go down

Finalblade

Average Member

Finalblade
Average Member

Post by Finalblade Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:01 pm

mesofire wrote:The only things I miss are the non multi-hit skills (why must all the skills hit 3+ times). the old LIMITLESS pqs, those funny noobs that say " how do i advance my warrior to ninja" and the community that didnt cry over any change.

Also, i think that Cleric, bowman, and cygnus need a revamp.
LOL clerics are garbage now,[thanks to phantoms]
but old maple with those times grinding
Me first playing maple-DAM IT WHAT AFTER 10 DAYS I'M LVL 31
Cygnus is really crappy, nexon is very desperate right now, that they made a OP remake of dawn warrior
[u can reach lvl 200 and you can make a UA O_O]

Back to top Go down

Jornoh

Average Member

Jornoh
Average Member

Post by Jornoh Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:33 pm

RayStormX wrote:God damn everyone's always bitching about something.

Amen.

Back to top Go down

{Ðяøиe}º[Я∑и]º

Ultimate Member

{Ðяøиe}º[Я∑и]º
Ultimate Member

Post by {Ðяøиe}º[Я∑и]º Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:08 pm

Is the first video Mercedes?

Back to top Go down

RyRy

Ultimate Member

RyRy
Ultimate Member

Post by RyRy Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:13 pm

Jornoh wrote:

Amen.

so let me get this straight, you like spending 500+ dollars a week or month to get godly in the game, you like people not partying people for boss runs because your range is below 20k and thus why noobs cant get better equips without the use of cash, you like people soloing bosses when it was ment to be a quest you can get together and do (antisocial), you like the new accuracy change when before a lvl 70 can train at lvl 100 monsters, you like how getting to lvl 120 or 200 doesn't prove your boss because just about anyone in the game now can do it, you like how we get shitty copyrighted classes like jetts and makail and not the sexy samurai japan got, you like how the thief/pirate revamped took away super transformation for pirate and turned triple throw ( an unlimited throwing star illusion skill) into the piece of shit it is today.

Honestly, the should of just stopped it at the chaos update, Ascension update at best.

I personally say they should of stop at the lunch of the dual blades.

P.S. you like how overpowered the classes are to the point where they ks everyone not making a fair training spot

Back to top Go down

[In]sane

Head GFX

[In]sane
Head GFX

Post by [In]sane Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:54 pm

RyRy wrote:
Jornoh wrote:

Amen.

so let me get this straight, you like spending 500+ dollars a week or month to get godly in the game, you like people not partying people for boss runs because your range is below 20k and thus why noobs cant get better equips without the use of cash, you like people soloing bosses when it was ment to be a quest you can get together and do (antisocial), you like the new accuracy change when before a lvl 70 can train at lvl 100 monsters, you like how getting to lvl 120 or 200 doesn't prove your boss because just about anyone in the game now can do it, you like how we get shitty copyrighted classes like jetts and makail and not the sexy samurai japan got, you like how the thief/pirate revamped took away super transformation for pirate and turned triple throw ( an unlimited throwing star illusion skill) into the piece of shit it is today.

Honestly, the should of just stopped it at the chaos update, Ascension update at best.

P.S. you like how overpowered the classes are to the point where they ks everyone not making a fair training spot

I kinda fly solo 90% of the time so im fine with that really.
At times you can't even find a decent party and if your range sucks ass why the hell would people want you in their bossing party anyway?
If you are playing an oped class, I don't see the reason why would you be bothered to train on regular mobs when bossing is much more worth your while.
I'm pretty sure we are all disappointed at the GMS/TWMS reskinned class when JMS gets hayato and kanna but thats just the way it is, bitching about it won't change anything.
Look at the SEA region you don't see them getting any exclusive classes, do you?
Also its a fucking game I play it to have fun and sometimes I have better things to do then grind all day so I don't see how making leveling easy a bad thing.
Just because you stated your points about the class changes doesn't necessarily mean we all like them either.
Lastly I would gladly spend 500 a week into a game just to make myself godly if I could but unfortunately I can't so having a naturally oped character saves me the money.

Back to top Go down

RyRy

Ultimate Member

RyRy
Ultimate Member

Post by RyRy Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:59 pm

[In]sane wrote:
RyRy wrote:
Jornoh wrote:

Amen.

I kinda fly solo 90% of the time so im fine with that really.
At times you can't even find a decent party and if your range sucks ass why the hell would people want you in their bossing party anyway?
If you are playing an oped class, I don't see the reason why would you be bothered to train on regular mobs when bossing is much more worth your while.
I'm pretty sure we are all disappointed at the GMS/TWMS reskinned class when JMS gets hayato and kanna but thats just the way it is, bitching about it won't change anything.
Look at the SEA region you don't see them getting any exclusive classes, do you?
Also its a fucking game I play it to have fun and sometimes I have better things to do then grind all day so I don't see how making leveling easy a bad thing.
Just because you stated your points about the class changes doesn't necessarily mean we all like them either.
Lastly I would gladly spend 500 a week into a game just to make myself godly if I could but unfortunately I can't so having a naturally oped character saves me the money.

You used a cursing word, you mad bra?
Btw I do play to have fun, but whats the point if I can't progress in the game.
Now that the trade system is gone, I have no way of making money in the game so yeah.
Permanent Rage Quit

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top