Dafuq Mel lololol dun troll SAOFan-chasan.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

∂єяρ

Ultimate Member

∂єяρ
Ultimate Member

Posts : 687
Points : 797
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-08-23
Age : 21
Location : Home; My mom's restaurant.

Dafuq Mel lololol dun troll SAOFan-chasan. Empty Dafuq Mel lololol dun troll SAOFan-chasan.

Post by ∂єяρ on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:58 am

Look at this shiet:
http://www.dcmsforum.net/t7240p15-ze-rewell

Well, derp. AND not ze my name. The reul derp.

You warned Xeclipse, but not my chickpea (Totally not too lazy to check his name) :3.

I, DERP DAS COKE, AKA Fo Sho Bro, AKA THE SON OF A CODER WITH AN OLDER WOMEN FETISH AND A PEDO, DEMAND ORDER IN THE COURT.

Flawless victory.
*$54.000.000 for Phoenix Wright for helping me writing this. DAYUM, just to think the multiple cases bundle is just less than $540.


Well... Discussion sounded like the place to insert JUSTICE.
Now, I'm not sure if I'm typing in discussion so... FUCK.
Oh dang gawd I are.
Don't mind my totally not internetized Engrish pl0x.


Last edited by ∂єяρ on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : YAY :3)

_________________
Dafuq Mel lololol dun troll SAOFan-chasan. 2ufvhqd
I'm the third guy from top left to bottom right, horizontally.

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1230
Points : 1324
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in this world

Dafuq Mel lololol dun troll SAOFan-chasan. Empty Re: Dafuq Mel lololol dun troll SAOFan-chasan.

Post by Revenge on Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:10 pm

Probably she didn't warned him because he is a moderator.

_________________
10 Posts [X] New title:Member
20 Posts [X] Yay?
50 Posts [X] New title:Average Member
69 Posts [X] So Close to Dedicated Member
100 Posts [X] New title:Dedicated Member
200 Posts [X] New title:Ultimate Member
500 Posts [X] WOOO!I do post a lot C:
1,000 Posts [X] The time has came...and I hit 1000 posts...that's where my journey starts to the last achievement : 1,337 posts
1,337 Posts [ ] The last achievement!
To be in top 3 posters [ ] Haha just kidding it continues!
To be #1 poster [ ] I guess that's the last achievement...

IGN: -No IGN-

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1784
Points : 2183
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-04-20
Age : 24

Dafuq Mel lololol dun troll SAOFan-chasan. Empty Re: Dafuq Mel lololol dun troll SAOFan-chasan.

Post by Knives on Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:02 pm

Revenge wrote:Probably she didn't warned him because he is a moderator.
He's not a moderator on the forum anymore. He did say that he didn't care if he got yelled at. Therefore, he was aware of his necropost beforehand.

Back to top Go down

∂єяρ

Ultimate Member

∂єяρ
Ultimate Member

Posts : 687
Points : 797
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-08-23
Age : 21
Location : Home; My mom's restaurant.

Dafuq Mel lololol dun troll SAOFan-chasan. Empty Re: Dafuq Mel lololol dun troll SAOFan-chasan.

Post by ∂єяρ on Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:45 pm

Knives wrote:
Revenge wrote:Probably she didn't warned him because he is a moderator.
He's not a moderator on the forum anymore. He did say that he didn't care if he got yelled at. Therefore, he was aware of his necropost beforehand.

Warn him. Justice must be done.
Arrest him with the dying will!

_________________
Dafuq Mel lololol dun troll SAOFan-chasan. 2ufvhqd
I'm the third guy from top left to bottom right, horizontally.

Back to top Go down

Xeclipse

Ultimate Member

Xeclipse
Ultimate Member

Posts : 236
Points : 345
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 20
Location : Inaba

Dafuq Mel lololol dun troll SAOFan-chasan. Empty Re: Dafuq Mel lololol dun troll SAOFan-chasan.

Post by Xeclipse on Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:18 pm

lol wut :I
OT: yeah I checked the date of the other posts when I got warned for necroposting cuz the last post wuz like a day ago then I posted so I didn't know sorry D:

_________________
I left my mark here and now im gone - Still hate paul for some shit idk

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1230
Points : 1324
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in this world

Dafuq Mel lololol dun troll SAOFan-chasan. Empty Re: Dafuq Mel lololol dun troll SAOFan-chasan.

Post by Revenge on Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:45 pm

Xeclipse wrote:lol wut :I
OT: yeah I checked the date of the other posts when I got warned for necroposting cuz the last post wuz like a day ago then I posted so I didn't know sorry D:

You didn't necropost,if you look closely at the necropost rule you will see those both things:

Da rules wrote:
7. Necroposting (Bumping)
- You are to not "bump" any threads older than 1 week of it's latest reply. Repeated offenders will be subject to a ban.
- If you did bump, the reply must be very beneficial to the thread, this will not be enforced as much as it sounds like it will.

The last reply (Devil's) wasn't older than 1 week and your reply was very beneficial to the thread,therefore you are innocent.

_________________
10 Posts [X] New title:Member
20 Posts [X] Yay?
50 Posts [X] New title:Average Member
69 Posts [X] So Close to Dedicated Member
100 Posts [X] New title:Dedicated Member
200 Posts [X] New title:Ultimate Member
500 Posts [X] WOOO!I do post a lot C:
1,000 Posts [X] The time has came...and I hit 1000 posts...that's where my journey starts to the last achievement : 1,337 posts
1,337 Posts [ ] The last achievement!
To be in top 3 posters [ ] Haha just kidding it continues!
To be #1 poster [ ] I guess that's the last achievement...

IGN: -No IGN-

Back to top Go down

Mel

Ultimate Member

Mel
Ultimate Member

Posts : 286
Points : 330
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2012-05-23
Age : 22
Location : The Crystal Empire

Dafuq Mel lololol dun troll SAOFan-chasan. Empty Re: Dafuq Mel lololol dun troll SAOFan-chasan.

Post by Mel on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:28 pm

And now he has a warning up his butt.
And if someone necroposts, you're not gonn post after him.
That's also a necropost and also deserves a warning.
So you're wrong, Revenge. o u o
-didn't see it. But yeah, thanks.-
.//locked

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content




Dafuq Mel lololol dun troll SAOFan-chasan. Empty Re: Dafuq Mel lololol dun troll SAOFan-chasan.

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum