Let's be real (women)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ci3L

Dedicated Member

Ci3L
Dedicated Member

Let's be real (women) - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's be real (women)

Post by Ci3L on Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:49 pm

Ultimatespir wrote:One question, This is somewhat off topic but, Dads are ALWAYS over-protective about their daughter ( If they have one ) Example : ''Sir May I marry your daughter? '' '' FUCK NO!''..... Well sometimes its a yes but it takes a Dad a LONG time to allow someone to even PROPOSE to their daughter.

This one relates to reciprocal relationships between humans, we're unconsciously attracted to the opposite sex. Sort of like opposites attract each other.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX on Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:18 pm

Ci3L wrote:

I think you're referring to the Emotional Quotient (EQ) not Intelligence Quotient (IQ).
Let's not play the semantics game, you know very well what I'm referring to, and both terms (EQ and Emotional IQ) are reciprocal.

If you were to take into account of psychology, you're referring to a minority here. There is a reason for stereotyping...
http://www.theanconas.com/MBTI/mfstats.htm

Statistics don't lie. A little less than half of all males have dominant/auxilliary I/E Feeling. That's a very large minority.

For example if you were to compare, how many times can you find a guy who's willing to go on long shopping sprees and ACTUALLY find it enjoyable as opposed to those who follow the atypical male shopping pattern of 'Get in, and get out'?

Depends on what you're shopping for. Take a geek to Fry's electronics. Take a BBoy to Swagworld. Take a Jock to SportsWorld. Take a hipster to urban outfitters. A gamer to gamestop. They will likely all browse and take their time. Men usually don't give a fuck if they were to go shopping for girls clothes or something unappealing, and I figure it would be the same with women.

I seem to recall that somewhere in this forum that someone regards gays as faggots. Sexual preference aside, it would seem that to him; the very notion that a gay would act in such a way is totally unacceptable, while sharing the very same characteristics which he shares with said gay. Hence the negative outburst and faggot remark. This goes to show that he already has an established idea on how a male should act and behave, and this not only applies to him but it is actually quite wide spread though every person's idea of masculinity differs THERE are certain aspects which shares common place.
This is gonna get a little muddy. Faggot is a slur against homosexuals, but is also used pejoratively against non-homosexuals. It's like the misogynistic phrase "you throw like a girl", in which it is implied that the worst thing the insulter can come up with is that your sexual orientation is gay or that you have the physical capabilities of a girl.

However I would like to ask you two very simple question here; when raising a child, do the parents take into account of gender? If they do, then would they not already have an established idea of how a male and a female should behave?
1) yes. Even when they're born, they're given blue or pink blankets based on gender. socialization begins almost instantly.
2) yes, because it's ingrained in them from the way they were brought up through gender normalization and socialization. Looks like we already agree here and are just expanding on each other Smile

It's rather refreshing to take forum threads to a college level discussion. +rep for your intelligence.

Back to top Go down

{Ðяøиe}º[Я∑и]º

Ultimate Member

{Ðяøиe}º[Я∑и]º
Ultimate Member

Post by {Ðяøиe}º[Я∑и]º on Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:41 pm

RyRy wrote:
{Ðяøиe}º[Я∑и]º wrote:What made u wanted to post this =0

Well, we were discussing about men and women on how they compare and differ in JROTC class and it kinda turned into a huge argument.

And my friend was saying like how some women don't appreciate the things men do them. Like opening doors, they don't say thank you they just look at you funny, and that's what be making him hot about it, and then to make it worse one of the girls started to say how men don't respect there mom and shit and you know us males went off on that.

So yeah...

I know what u mean now man (btw i was in JROTC until i found out he raped a girl)

Made by Baka<3

SNSD Tiffany<3

Let's be real (women) - Page 2 EVZRQ1_zps06ef2a4e

Back to top Go down

Ci3L

Dedicated Member

Ci3L
Dedicated Member

Post by Ci3L on Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:16 pm

RayStormX wrote:

http://www.theanconas.com/MBTI/mfstats.htm

Statistics don't lie. A little less than half of all males have dominant/auxilliary I/E Feeling. That's a very large minority.

I concede to your point, that's data I did not know existed. With this the boundaries of the typical male-female definition needs to be re-evaluated, and redefined. I thank you for showing the data to me, and also this has become rather an interesting topic to talk about. We should do this more often

Back to top Go down

AntiSocial

Average Member

AntiSocial
Average Member

Post by AntiSocial on Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:43 pm

Ci3L wrote:
AntiSocial wrote:Men in the ghetto don't respect their moms*
Fix'd.

(Based on experience)

The definition of respect here is kind of broad, you cannot expect people who have been brought up in that sort of way to start spouting out mannerism as practised by the general public. I for one have very little experience to share in this area, but what little I do know that people in the slums have their own value of respect which is very different than that of the general public, not that I condone some of their acts.
Please do not get me wrong when I say no respect. I'm simply talking about how they throw out what their mother's taught them while being raised in school, the public, or the 'hood', not literally disrespect (in an abusive manor). It angers me to see people (men AND women) to show no sense of self respect. Especially in my school and how they influence others younger than them.
This is probably why there are so many yolofags and swagfags.

Spoiler:
---SPOILER ALERT---
Bleach: Ulquiorra's death.
FMA Brotherhood: Roy Mustang's lost eyesight.
Kanaan 2006: Frail fox girl's slow death.
Gurren Laggan: Kamina's death.
Lucky Star: The ending.
Steins;Gate: Mayuri's spree of deaths.

Back to top Go down

{Ȟᴀᴢᴀᴙᴆ}ᵴὰҭǿѓᶙ

Dedicated Member

{Ȟᴀᴢᴀᴙᴆ}ᵴὰҭǿѓᶙ
Dedicated Member

Post by {Ȟᴀᴢᴀᴙᴆ}ᵴὰҭǿѓᶙ on Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:03 pm

Ultimatespir wrote:One question, This is somewhat off topic but, Dads are ALWAYS over-protective about their daughter ( If they have one ) Example : ''Sir May I marry your daughter? '' '' FUCK NO!''..... Well sometimes its a yes but it takes a Dad a LONG time to allow someone to even PROPOSE to their daughter.

.....And that will be me if I were to have a daughter in the future.....HE ISN'T GONNA TAKE DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL AWAY!!!!!! D:<

.....unless he has a good job that can support her and le children (if they go that far), doesn't have bad habits, and he's not an asshole. That'd be the only time Razz

Back to top Go down

RyRy

Ultimate Member

RyRy
Ultimate Member

Post by RyRy on Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:04 pm

Ci3L wrote:
الذئب wrote:
Why be the weakest link when you can be the lion among Sheep?

I like to live by the adage that a wise kitten (nyaaa~~~) keep her claws hidden, but most of the time I look at the situation. Sometimes there are arguments which are not worth participating. Particularly if the person you're engaging in is a stubborn fool or s/he does not know what the hell he/she is talking about. In instances like these I'd rather play the fool than waste my breath, unless I get really annoyed; like what happened a few days ago (I'll give you the link later, it's in the forums). I replied to RyRy's thread because he seems like an open and level headed person, unlike some of the other forums where I've been to where any discussion can degenerate into a nasty hell hole like 'STFU you son of a *bleep*, go suck your mom's *bleep* before dying in a gutter like a *bleep*-ing *bleep*' when all you're trying to do is present your opinions which may either be

1. unpopular with the community (number one reason for being shot down in the most non-intellectual and inelegant manner)
  2. the person you're engaging the conversation with commands a certain level of followers and has the maturity of a 5 y.o.
  3. the level of intelligence (not knowledge, they're 2 separate things) of the person is worse than an ameboid

I can differentiate when a person goes round saying fuck this and that, with another who says the same things but actually provides a solid level of maturity and intelligence. Usually the latter are able to support their opinions with considerable insight which I find very gratifying, irrespective of the way they choose to communicate their thoughts and views (because that's what define them as being themselves)

RyRy wrote:
{Ðяøиe}º[Я∑и]º wrote:What made u wanted to post this =0

Well, we were discussing about men and women on how they compare and differ in JROTC class and it kinda turned into a huge argument.

And my friend was saying like how some women don't appreciate the things men do them. Like opening doors, they don't say thank you they just look at you funny, and that's what be making him hot about it, and then to make it worse one of the girls started to say how men don't respect there mom and shit and you know us males went off on that.

So yeah...

No offence intended RyRy (and I apologize in advance); but that RyRy is a classic example of a brainless idiot, both your friend and afore mentioned girls. First and fore most, ask yourself this how often does a woman come across the classic gentleman? In most cases when a total stranger opens the door for a lady, or acts like a gentleman I can assure you it'll put them at their highest level of guard. Some of the things that would go through their head would be 'Who the hell is this guy? And why is he suddenly being nice? Is he trying to hit on me?' All this happens within the space of a second, though they wont say it outright (I'm giving you a valuable insight into the woman psyche here, so thank me) but they'd be very suspicious of you. Hence you can't blame us for giving you a weird look, and not all women are discourteous enough to not say thank you; and in some cases they may smile even. The thing of import to note here is to NOT complain about it, it'll make your act of being the gentleman seem like a lie which has ulterior motives (which further ups the ladies guard a notch).

To be fair the girls you had this discussion with are also the very reason why us ladies are often labelled as bimbos or a brainless broad. It shows that they lack both life experience and maturity. In most instances most men respect their mothers more than they respect their own fathers (again I'm not taking into account of certain communal upbringing or societal values because they're in the minority). Every where you look from religious scriptures to actual everyday life happenings you'd find that mothers are a lot more appreciated than fathers (sad to say but it's true). Now if we were to talk about how a typical male would treat a typical female who are on the same platform as them, then I'll say it's a different matter entirely. I can go on and on on this but I'd rather not turn this into a sermon, and preach like I'm holier than thou. Suffice to say, most men love their own mothers; and there are cases where the bonds they share are stronger than their matrimonial vows.

Fix'd.

(Based on experience)

The definition of respect here is kind of broad, you cannot expect people who have been brought up in that sort of way to start spouting out mannerism as practised by the general public. I for one have very little experience to share in this area, but what little I do know that people in the slums have their own value of respect which is very different than that of the general public, not that I condone some of their acts.

One word, courtesy. Other than that...

Let's be real (women) - Page 2 She10 Sad Sad Sad Sad

Last edited by RyRy on Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Helmet

Ultimate Member

Helmet
Ultimate Member

Post by Helmet on Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:31 pm

Fix'd.

(Based on experience)

you dont live in the ghetto the moms would make you suffer in the most horrible of ways..... only if u piss them off
ex go on your knees on top of uncooked rice for untold amount of time
you dont want to know the rest

Let's be real (women) - Page 2 AZE6DJp

Back to top Go down

Helmet

Ultimate Member

Helmet
Ultimate Member

Post by Helmet on Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:32 pm

i dont know if its just me but i dont like the idea of another guy.... doing things to my daughter if i found out the guy would be dead (if i have a daughter)

Let's be real (women) - Page 2 AZE6DJp

Back to top Go down

AntiSocial

Average Member

AntiSocial
Average Member

Post by AntiSocial on Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:56 pm

Chrome98 wrote:
Fix'd.

(Based on experience)

you dont live in the ghetto the moms would make you suffer in the most horrible of ways..... only if u piss them off
ex go on your knees on top of uncooked rice for untold amount of time
you dont want to know the rest

What? I don't even...
Is this how you look at the ghetto? Your view needs improvement.

Spoiler:
---SPOILER ALERT---
Bleach: Ulquiorra's death.
FMA Brotherhood: Roy Mustang's lost eyesight.
Kanaan 2006: Frail fox girl's slow death.
Gurren Laggan: Kamina's death.
Lucky Star: The ending.
Steins;Gate: Mayuri's spree of deaths.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top