D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sometimes people can be so...?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Starok

sometimes people can be so...? Empty sometimes people can be so...?

Post by Starok Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:36 pm

Now you're just being sulky; if someone's comment got you animated so much you probably need to re analyse yourself. This is the internet world, where anything you write is bound to get gunned down by a mini gun. If something that small got to your pride so quickly and so deeply, to the point that you need to make a post/thread like this. I suggest you stay quietly on the side lines keeping your comments to yourself. That way no one has to see your 'kid' like words, neither do you have to get your comments shot full of holes' by the community

FYI: Not everyone here wants to suck up the staff/admin/GM/Owner, it's only your own sense of self justification. There are people who sympathize with the staff. It's a thankless job where you get people breathing down your neck 24/7 (like you are doing now), plus they'd have to put up with all sorts of problem while still dealing with their life. So here's a helpful hint, use that little lump of flesh up there a bit more first before saying things. That way you'd get shot down less, furthermore even if you do get shot down (like you are now) try to reason it out a bit and THINK why you are even being shot down at all

Right, before you even go replying that I'm one of those flamers etcetera or that I'm just one of those who like to suck eggs. I'm replying to your childish post because I find that you need a proper dressing down, and yes if I could I'd like to use harsher language; but I'd rather save them for scum bags who really deserve them. You're just not worth those extra few words

Request: Close topic, not point having an endless stream of forum goers getting on here and gracing him with the almighty four letter words every 5 seconds

to the person who said this, your argument is invalid. the reason my first post got locked up was due to an unprofessional moderator. keep closing my posts because i am on the servers negative side. now thats just a baby. discussions can be about many things. if there are no rules to keep away discussions that go up against the server, then it can be done.

as for locking my thread that was supposedly not against the rules, i have the right to not stay quiet.

if u're not sucking up to the staff then i dont know what u are doing. just because he is the moderator, of course u are going to be on his side and stay on my bad side. because u are a suck up. maybe i am spamming, but this is only because the mod locked my thread and i cannot further justify myself on the same thread and thus creating new threads and now is considered spam.

i honestly dont care how and what u think of my logic but it is clear that the mod locking my first thread was wrong and had no rules to back it up. and he is still not unlocking the thread, that means he is childish/unprofessional and is hating on me because i am bad mouthing him.

btw. dchaosms is done for, it will not be back, and if it will come back. it will fail immediately. the developers are a fail, lack of updates and cannot answer the wants and needs of players.

if you still call this a decent server, suit urself i can only say that you are blinded and want to comfort urself by saying good things about the server you spent huge amounts of time on.

before u take it the wrong way again as you would, i'm not only talking to you, im talking to everyone who is still saying good things about dchaosms.

and it is not my pride that was hurt in this. i dont even know where u got that from and if it is ur guess then dont say it like u know it has something to do with my pride.

i'm posting these because i cant believe there are such unprofessional staffs in this server and still think he got it under control.

i'm not surprised that this server is shutting down, for so many staffs are just kids and babies.

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

sometimes people can be so...? Empty Re: sometimes people can be so...?

Post by Knives Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:44 pm

It isn't shutting down. You remind me of someone who pumped out endless streams of text after a couple of their topics were deleted. Of course this community has tons of children. This is MapleStory, dude. We're doing this by our own. It's not like we can be "professional" like Nexon or anything. Rather than making four (correct me if I'm wrong) posts about it, why not just let it go? This post will get locked as well, man.

Back to top Go down

ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ

Dedicated Member

ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ
Dedicated Member

Post by ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:49 pm

Okay. I think you've posted enough threads about this one topic. Honestly, I'm pretty sure the message was received the first time you posted. You don't have to make anymore. Now you're just calling someone out on their opinions. You have yours and they didn't do this to you, so why do it to them? It's a pointless thread anyways. You don't have to justify yourself any further, you're just looking for more trouble. You insulted the staff and that's bad against you. You're more than likely looking for a ban by the looks of it. I'll tell you this now, you can complain about the staff all you want but not all of us are the same. You have no rights to call all of us children and immature when you don't know every single one of us.

Right now you look like a child crying because he can't get what he wants and I'm sad to say that it's pathetic that you have to make a post like this.

Have a good day.

Also the server isn't shutting down, it's just switching dedis. Pay attention to whats going on around you.

/thread locked.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:19 pm

You didn't read the rules very carefully. You are not allowed to bash the server. I normally let this one slide if you've got legitimate grievances, but that's the thing. You don't.

Starok wrote:
if there are no rules to keep away discussions that go up against the server, then it can be done.
Rule#2: You may not bash the server in any section. ANY. SECTION. Including Discussion.

as for locking my thread that was supposedly not against the rules, i have the right to not stay quiet.
We reserve the right to delete or lock anything we consider spam. I'm sure you know that is:
stupid pointless annoying message. I considered your thread spam.

We also reserve the right to ban you.

if u're not sucking up to the staff then i dont know what u are doing.
Perhaps telling you off because you're embarrassing yourself?

just because he is the moderator, of course u are going to be on his side and stay on my bad side. because u are a suck up.
Or maybe it's because you come off as an arrogant, pretentious assclown. I know several players who bring up legitimate grievances against the server, and they do it well. Because of that, I let their threads expand. You're not one of them. You didn't even try.

maybe i am spamming, but this is only because the mod locked my thread and i cannot further justify myself on the same thread and thus creating new threads and now is considered spam.
So you're admitting to breaking the rules. wonderful.

i honestly dont care how and what u think of my logic but it is clear that the mod locking my first thread was wrong and had no rules to back it up.
It's clear that you didn't read the rules.
and he is still not unlocking the thread, that means he is childish/unprofessional and is hating on me because i am bad mouthing him.
Wow, just fuck you. At first I thought you were a troll, trying to turn the members against the server, but nawww, you're a fucking imbecile.

not unlocking thread ≠ childish and unprofessional. You didn't even ASK for the thread to be unlocked through a PM. If you had a sufficient reason, I might have considered it.

btw. dchaosms is done for, it will not be back, and if it will come back. it will fail immediately. the developers are a fail, lack of updates and cannot answer the wants and needs of players.
Okay, you're just not doing your homework. We update more often than half the servers out there. There are already threads where Eric, one of the owners, Mac and Ali, two of our former coders, take on bugs that people reported to him and fixed them.

=if you still call this a decent server, suit urself i can only say that you are blinded and want to comfort urself by saying good things about the server you spent huge amounts of time on.

before u take it the wrong way again as you would, i'm not only talking to you, im talking to everyone who is still saying good things about dchaosms.
Yeah that'll definitely win you support among the forumgoers reading this. /sarcasm.

and it is not my pride that was hurt in this. i dont even know where u got that from and if it is ur guess then dont say it like u know it has something to do with my pride.
You're posting a bunch of ad hominem towards the staff and the players because your fucking thread got locked. What more evidence do we need?

i'm posting these because i cant believe there are such unprofessional staffs in this server and still think he got it under control.

i'm not surprised that this server is shutting down, for so many staffs are just kids and babies.
We're not shutting down, we're moving dedis, you ignoramus. And many of the staffmembers literally are teenagers, but you're dealing with the oldest staff member.
I'm 20. And you are? a whiny little child in my eyes.

You know. I'm not surprised that Alpha asked me to permaban you. Stay out of all the forums of the internet until you're ready to discuss things maturely instead of making passive-aggressive jabs and talking down to others in a condescending manner.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top