D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A question for men and women.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

A question for men and women. Empty A question for men and women.

Post by Revenge Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:11 am

So guys i got a question:

1.You get to touch the opposite gender but you don't get to touch the computer NEVER EVER.
2.You get to touch the computer but you don't get to touch the opposite gender NEVER EVER.

So yeah choose between one of them and explain why.

Back to top Go down

Sky

Ultimate Member

Sky
Ultimate Member

A question for men and women. Empty Re: A question for men and women.

Post by Sky Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:16 am

Saw this on facebook. YOU COPYCAT.

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:44 am

I'd have to kill the person who asked me.

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Post by Revenge Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:33 am

Sky wrote:Saw this on facebook. YOU COPYCAT.

Saw this on 9gag,leeched it.

Unknown author wrote:
We will eventually leech something sooner or later

Back to top Go down

Stage [Alive and 20]

Dedicated Member

Stage [Alive and 20]
Dedicated Member

Post by Stage [Alive and 20] Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:19 am

What about same gender? No , I'm not implying anything. just a question.

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:45 am

<><><><><><><><><><> wrote:What about same gender? No , I'm not implying anything. just a question.

If you were a guy. That'd be gay but if you're a girl. Wow Son. It's a whole different story.

Back to top Go down

RyRy

Ultimate Member

RyRy
Ultimate Member

Post by RyRy Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:50 am

Hehe I'll choose the first one cause #1, I want to have sex, #2, I want to have my own biological son or daughter, and #3, why use a computer when I can just go in the internet with my phone or my PS3, #4, I'M NOT FUCKING GEEEEY.

Back to top Go down

Stage [Alive and 20]

Dedicated Member

Stage [Alive and 20]
Dedicated Member

Post by Stage [Alive and 20] Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:21 pm

†Legacy wrote:
<><><><><><><><><><> wrote:What about same gender? No , I'm not implying anything. just a question.

If you were a guy. That'd be gay but if you're a girl. Wow Son. It's a whole different story.

Exactly.

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Post by Revenge Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:57 am

†Legacy wrote:

Yuri.

Back to top Go down

jεnn♥

Ultimate Member

jεnn♥
Ultimate Member

Post by jεnn♥ Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:01 am

Revenge wrote:
†Legacy wrote:

Yuri.
Why not Yaoi? . c:
Anyways , I pick 1 .
I learned from Korean Drama's . F3 .

Back to top Go down

Ci3L

Dedicated Member

Ci3L
Dedicated Member

Post by Ci3L Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:30 am

I pick #2

There's something called in-vitro fertilization to solve all the progeny question. Sides I'm not really hung up on sex. I could fulfil all my needs for human interaction through a machine well enough. Sides the number of guys I've met up to date had brought me more grief than comfort.

RyRy wrote: why use a computer when I can just go in the internet with my phone or my PS3....

Technically speaking, both are in essence like a computer but with either a severely limited capacity or a specific functionality. So yeah; if you're going to pick one you'd have to give up on all kinds of machinery capable of processing complex information. This does not include simple machines like a car (not sports car since some of them do include an on board computer), your ancient mobile phones (unless you're using the Motorola DynaTAC), elevator, vending machine etc. A ATM machine is also not included into the list as it's linked permanently with a server that does all the processing, hence you'd have to make your withdrawal the old way buy queueing up and getting your little bank book stamped[quote]

Last edited by Ci3L on Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missing tags)

Back to top Go down

piratewei's ship

Dedicated Member

piratewei's ship
Dedicated Member

Post by piratewei's ship Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:35 am

#2 rather play computer then ''that'' word *sees ci3l* AHHHHHHH *runs*

Back to top Go down

RyRy

Ultimate Member

RyRy
Ultimate Member

Post by RyRy Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:00 am

[quote="Ci3L"]I pick #2

There's something called in-vitro fertilization to solve all the progeny question. Sides I'm not really hung up on sex. I could fulfil all my needs for human interaction through a machine well enough. Sides the number of guys I've met up to date had brought me more grief than comfort.

RyRy wrote: why use a computer when I can just go in the internet with my phone or my PS3....

Technically speaking, both are in essence like a computer but with either a severely limited capacity or a specific functionality. So yeah; if you're going to pick one you'd have to give up on all kinds of machinery capable of processing complex information. This does not include simple machines like a car (not sports car since some of them do include an on board computer), your ancient mobile phones (unless you're using the Motorola DynaTAC), elevator, vending machine etc. A ATM machine is also not included into the list as it's linked permanently with a server that does all the processing, hence you'd have to make your withdrawal the old way buy queueing up and getting your little bank book stamped

However, he said that you cannot touch a computer, but that's not where internet comes from, its generated from a router of which is provided from certain company , a computer is just a body that can host the internet service as for a phone and a gaming console. Now if he would of said you can't use internet, then what you posted would be spot on however, that's not the case now isn't it?

Back to top Go down

Ci3L

Dedicated Member

Ci3L
Dedicated Member

Post by Ci3L Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:17 am

So how are you going to use the service called the internet without having to go through a 'computer'? Like I said your 3GS phone or internet capable phone or whatever you choose to call it is essentially a portable computer which has similar functionalities albeit severely limited. A gaming console is also another computer designed specifically for gaming purposes. Unless you can find a medium to host said services without having to use a machine brain I don't really see how you're going make a point

Back to top Go down

RyRy

Ultimate Member

RyRy
Ultimate Member

Post by RyRy Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:27 am

Kid vs Adult, oh yeah I'm definitely gonna lose this debate.
I can't provide a decent reason to make this more interesting for you.

So I'll leave it at that, you won this round.

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Post by Revenge Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:56 am

Ci3L wrote:I pick #2

Technically speaking, both are in essence like a computer but with either a severely limited capacity or a specific functionality. So yeah; if you're going to pick one you'd have to give up on all kinds of machinery capable of processing complex information. This does not include simple machines like a car (not sports car since some of them do include an on board computer), your ancient mobile phones (unless you're using the Motorola DynaTAC), elevator, vending machine etc. A ATM machine is also not included into the list as it's linked permanently with a server that does all the processing, hence you'd have to make your withdrawal the old way buy queueing up and getting your little bank book stamped

No by computer i meant computer not any other machines.

Back to top Go down

Ci3L

Dedicated Member

Ci3L
Dedicated Member

Post by Ci3L Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:28 am

Lol, I'm pretty much a kid at heart. You're only as old as you make yourself to be. Sides I would rather much be a kid than a 'responsible' adult. The privilege to whine, gripe and moan seems to be a given. Furthermore you seem to be I able to get away with 'most' oopsies, if you get what I mean

Back to top Go down

Helmet

Ultimate Member

Helmet
Ultimate Member

Post by Helmet Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:12 pm

i cant decide....

Back to top Go down

Ci3L

Dedicated Member

Ci3L
Dedicated Member

Post by Ci3L Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:59 pm

Revenge wrote:
Ci3L wrote:I pick #2

No by computer i meant computer not any other machines.

If that's the case, you'd have your answer? Every single organism has the innate drive for reproduction, I'd be lying if I said I've never thought about it. The ability to have physical contact, whilst still being able to fulfil the need to interact through an electronic gadget other than a 'computer' would make choice 1 very appealing indeed. Unless you've gone through some nasty experience which would drive you to pick choice 2, in which a vast majority of the human populace have not gone through......yet

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:03 pm

Wow this question is really fucking lame. I like girls and I'm a COMPUTER SCIENCE MAJOR. COMPUTERS ARE MY ONLY SOURCE OF INCOME. In the future you probably wouldnt even be able to get into a car because it's computerized hurrhurr.

Sorry ladies. I'm inventing Persocoms.

Back to top Go down

Logan

Ultimate Member

Logan
Ultimate Member

Post by Logan Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:08 am

you guys can guess for me Wink

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top