D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Banned for using floral scent] Guardien

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guardien

[Banned for using floral scent] Guardien Empty [Banned for using floral scent] Guardien

Post by Guardien Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:30 pm

Character name:
Guardien.

Reason:
It was a auto-ban.

Testimonials:
KittyGoRawr, iilovekandyz, and DarknessFail. They probably won't be on my side because they were the ones who told me to use floral scent. KittyGoRawr and iilovekandyz were innocent. But they were there during the scene. But them both were bystanding.

Why should your ban be lifted? If you did do something wrong, why should we give you a second chance?
If your reasons are because of the following:
I don't have any brothers or sisters on my account. I love this server. The story goes like this (summarized): DarknessFail told me to use floral scent because he said I can get nx. I thought I had nothing to lose and it only costed 320nx. So I bought it then he told me to use it. So I did then all of a sudden my game crashed to the game screen. BAM, then I got banned. I really love this server, the account really means a lot to me. The community of this server is awesome!

Screenshots/proof:
None, because I didn't think something like getting autobanned for using something in cs can happen.

Thank you for taking your time read my app. Very Happy Hope you can get me unbanned.

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

[Banned for using floral scent] Guardien Empty Re: [Banned for using floral scent] Guardien

Post by Magnus Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:00 pm

Spread the word! Tell everyone you know to not use floral scent!

OT. You'll probably be ubanned shortly.

Back to top Go down

Guardien

[Banned for using floral scent] Guardien Empty Re: [Banned for using floral scent] Guardien

Post by Guardien Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:10 pm

Ok, thanks for the notice Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Guardien

Post by Guardien Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:43 am

Wait so about how long until I get unbanned? And is the unban command coded yet?

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Post by Revenge Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:17 am

Guardien wrote:Wait so about how long until I get unbanned? And is the unban command coded yet?

Yes,and other than that there is no need for an unban command if someone can unban you from the database.

Back to top Go down

†Zero†

Ultimate Member

†Zero†
Ultimate Member

Post by †Zero† Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:56 am

Revenge wrote:
Guardien wrote:Wait so about how long until I get unbanned? And is the unban command coded yet?

Yes,and other than that there is no need for an unban command if someone can unban you from the database.
-Look at le data base- OMFG!! SO MANY IGN!! WHERE THE FK IS HIS ACCOUNT!!?? OMG!! -exploded coder- LOL xDDD

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Post by Revenge Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:07 pm

TheDevilHeart wrote:
Revenge wrote:

-Look at le data base- OMFG!! SO MANY IGN!! WHERE THE FK IS HIS ACCOUNT!!?? OMG!! -exploded coder- LOL xDDD

I bet there is some kind of Ctrl+F there,never bothered to find out if there is.

Back to top Go down

Guardien

Post by Guardien Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:31 pm

Ok tyty. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top