D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bleach gotei 13 boss

View previous topic View next topic Go down

xyren123

bleach gotei 13 boss Empty bleach gotei 13 boss

Post by xyren123 Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:54 pm

i would like to see the gotei 13 from bleach as a boss =D

bleach gotei 13 boss Gotei

when ur fighting them there would be 12 gotei at the same time fighting u after u defeat all of them u would have to fight the 1st =D of cuz since its a boss and all y nt make it super hard like maybe u need at least alot of rebirth cuz if it was easy wats the point of fighting it lol! of cuz defeating the 1st would drop something from bleach and that would be =D

bleach gotei 13 boss 1-2

the black aura weapon(if its possible maybe the clothing as well X3???

bleach gotei 13 boss Images

the weapon at the hand is more like a dagger so y nt make it a dagger weapon Very Happy

Back to top Go down

†४ॠ ्DЄcЁЇVӘ उढ ड़†

Ultimate Member

†४ॠ ्DЄcЁЇVӘ उढ ड़†
Ultimate Member

bleach gotei 13 boss Empty Re: bleach gotei 13 boss

Post by †४ॠ ्DЄcЁЇVӘ उढ ड़† Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:26 am

Good idea, I give a thumbs up to this. But, it'll I'm pretty sure it'll take a while.

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Post by Revenge Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:14 am

No,in the v83 you could get ichigo items only from donating so i guess it's gonna be the same in v112 ._.

Back to top Go down

xyren123

Post by xyren123 Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:09 am

Revenge wrote:No,in the v83 you could get ichigo items only from donating so i guess it's gonna be the same in v112 ._.

well instead of making it into a msi like during the v83 y dnt we just make it into more to a cash look wif no stats although its mostly useless i guess but instead of stats y dnt the set gives of a very cool black aura around ur character wif the full set final getsuga ichigo set (includes shoes,hair,overall,weapon and mask) that way it would definetely be interesting

४ॠ ्DЄcЁЇVӘ उढ ड़ wrote:Good idea, I give a thumbs up to this. But, it'll I'm pretty sure it'll take a while.

yes it might take awhile like u say but hey its a custom cash look(refer above) well its worth it once its done giving the game a more special feeling to it Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:21 am

Meh.

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Post by Revenge Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:52 am

Ok who will sprite this.

Back to top Go down

Neelio:3

Dedicated Member

Dedicated Member

Post by Neelio:3 Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:58 pm

I like it.
But i think it would be better to fight one at a time and have them be REALLY strong.

You might have to tone it down on how strong they are if they all attack at once and it could be WAY too annoying to fight
(or way too easy and fast, depending on how strong you as a player are).

But i still think it is a great idea overall.

Revenge wrote:Ok who will sprite this.

Whoever wants to? This wouldn't exactly be a "short-term" goal so i that's kinda where the doubt in this becoming a reality is...but you never know!!!

Last edited by NeelioLuvsYou on Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Meh. I type and didnt like it so i edit sowwy D:)

Back to top Go down

xyren123

Post by xyren123 Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:40 pm

well lets say u need at least 15-20 ppl just to fight them and u need at least 100 rebirth or more,they could always split pt to gang on them? im nt that sure about this v112 cuz it seems abit harder to rebirth then v83 considering theres no fm bosses(if its easy to rebirth then make the requirement higher then) and of cuz to prevent the ppl to keep on killing the gotei 13.we "could" always put a time limit each time a person can challenge the gotei 13

Back to top Go down

Dedicated Member

Dedicated Member

Post by Neelio:3 Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:57 am

xyren123 wrote:well lets say u need at least 15-20 ppl just to fight them and u need at least 100 rebirth or more,they could always split pt to gang on them? im nt that sure about this v112 cuz it seems abit harder to rebirth then v83 considering theres no fm bosses(if its easy to rebirth then make the requirement higher then) and of cuz to prevent the ppl to keep on killing the gotei 13.we "could" always put a time limit each time a person can challenge the gotei 13

100 Rebirths is very hard to get to in this new version. So that might be a bit much...
Although, given time i bet alot of people will have reached 100/200/300+ rebirths but rebirthing is a much slower process now.
(im not sure whether or not bosses will be added in the fm but they might.)

Im sure if you give a more detailed passage on how the "Gotei 13 Challenge" would be setup i bet you could strike an interest in more people. ^^

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top