Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Lights

Ultimate Member

Kevin Lights
Ultimate Member

GM's in general - Page 2 Empty Re: GM's in general

Post by Kevin Lights on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:16 pm

To be honest,most of all don't really care if a GM is lazy or not.

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:52 am

Tenshi wrote:To be honest,most of all don't really care if a GM is lazy or not.
that mean you dont care if you need help and they are too lazy so they ignore you?
like really?

NoWƒσямєя#1&2NoLyfer 48kRbs 1st To hit 5 digits in Rbs<333
GM's in general - Page 2 Newforum
{Λภgєℓ}•๖ۣۜєภ๔єг wrote:Pimppi's future signature; Aiming for rank 1 and catchin the bad guys at the same time! IM LIKE ASH KETCHUM!

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Post by Revenge on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:52 am

Well...you are right but they are not useless they try to help but seriously sometimes they ignore players

no offence to any gm or anyone.

69 Posts [X] So Close to Dedicated Member
100 Posts [X] New title:Dedicated Member
200 Posts [X] New title:Ultimate Member
500 Posts [X] WOOO!I do post a lot C:
1,000 Posts [X] The time has came...and I hit 1000 posts...that's where my journey starts to the last achievement : 1,337 posts
1,337 Posts [ ] The last achievement!
To be in top 3 posters [ ] Haha just kidding it continues!
To be #1 poster [ ] I guess that's the last achievement...

IGN: -No IGN-

Back to top Go down

CrimsonDeadly

CrimsonDeadly

Post by CrimsonDeadly on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:30 am

{GFX}Critical{WZ} wrote:
jorodriguez wrote:
Tarnu12 wrote:
jorodriguez wrote:Agree with you... GM's are useless now.

Some of the GM's that has been hired are incompetent immature kids..

They don't help the community but just sit around with their "virtual girlfriend" and talk shit all day while they should be helping members who need helps.

I think the GM's hiring should be handled a bit better...
They aren't useless, its just a ring for this virtual girlfriend, most of the guys who report errors to them are already posted already, name 5 gms that a "incompetent immature kids"

I'll start off with Critical. He's the worst. He just sit on Henesys all day spamming stupid/useless messages.
as for the 4 others let met get their IGN, and I'll be back to you.

Oh that's cute :] AS you may have heard there was a fake critical running around with my idenity. The Critical your talking about here as a lazy ass hene whore isnt me. -.- Im the real Critical. Some douche munch gave out my info when i went away for 2 months I just recently returned and as a GFX and WZ I spend more time making customs and adding them in game then I do in henesys. The Critical you all know now is not the real one. f3

I don't understand how this makes sense considering Critical was in-game recently YET you didn't even have an account 2 months ago since the game itself was being updated... I really don't understand how this works out... Explain a little bit more 'cause I'm all ears but seriously, "some douche munch gave out my info" gives the impression that you gave out your info to even begin with and I'm SURE that's against the rules.

There are just so many things in this quote that sound fishy... 'Cause that sounds like a pretty unlikely and... one of those kind of excuses you'd hear when a kid forgot or didn't do his homework... Sorry, but I'm having trouble believing you... But I'm still all ears.

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:01 am

CrimsonDeadly wrote:
{GFX}Critical{WZ} wrote:
jorodriguez wrote:
Tarnu12 wrote:

They don't help the community but just sit around with their "virtual girlfriend" and talk shit all day while they should be helping members who need helps.

They aren't useless, its just a ring for this virtual girlfriend, most of the guys who report errors to them are already posted already, name 5 gms that a "incompetent immature kids"

I'll start off with Critical. He's the worst. He just sit on Henesys all day spamming stupid/useless messages.

Oh that's cute :] AS you may have heard there was a fake critical running around with my idenity. The Critical your talking about here as a lazy ass hene whore isnt me. -.- Im the real Critical. Some douche munch gave out my info when i went away for 2 months I just recently returned and as a GFX and WZ I spend more time making customs and adding them in game then I do in henesys. The Critical you all know now is not the real one. f3

I don't understand how this makes sense considering Critical was in-game recently YET you didn't even have an account 2 months ago since the game itself was being updated... I really don't understand how this works out... Explain a little bit more 'cause I'm all ears but seriously, "some douche munch gave out my info" gives the impression that you gave out your info to even begin with and I'm SURE that's against the rules.

There are just so many things in this quote that sound fishy... 'Cause that sounds like a pretty unlikely and... one of those kind of excuses you'd hear when a kid forgot or didn't do his homework... Sorry, but I'm having trouble believing you... But I'm still all ears.

actually hes been around for quite some time and the game was up 2 months ago it was about amonth ago that the update went down and was only down for a couple day then went into a closed beta for 2-3 weeks we dont know the whole story so lets not jump to conclusions that he gave out his info it could me a number of things somone could of hacked into the dedi server and got it or he himself has keylogged who knows lets just wait for an ancwer before we jump the gun on this one critical is actually a really good guy after you get to know him a bit

{Λภgєℓ}•๖ۣۜєภ๔єг wrote:Pimppi's future signature; Aiming for rank 1 and catchin the bad guys at the same time! IM LIKE ASH KETCHUM!

Back to top Go down

{GFX}Critical{WZ}

WZ editor

{GFX}Critical{WZ}
WZ editor

Post by {GFX}Critical{WZ} on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:03 am

CrimsonDeadly wrote:
{GFX}Critical{WZ} wrote:
jorodriguez wrote:
Tarnu12 wrote:

When I say I left about 2 months ago it doesn't mean I just totally dropped off the face of the earth internet wise. After we updated Toon made me an account (derp.. at the time it was closed beta for a few weeks so..) He and I only knew the password. But like I said I was inactive at this time so I only stayed for a day or so to re make my characters. SO after I left again some person who found out my password (this is possible because I know several people who had access to the DB at the time and most untrustworthy because they are "coders" and got instant access, Or it could have been the coder who made all our accounts made most of our passwords the same.. der).. And about a month or so later I came back and found another person pretending to be me. Is it so hard to believe? maybe for you since your forum account indicates your new to this server. While in my prime days in v83 I was a GFX and WZ editor. I spent most of my time off the game creating sprites and finding origins to allow the custom to work properly in game. As you see today the recent Critical is some lazy hene whore who doesnt help or GFX or WZ edit.. isnt that strange.. its like if he was the real critical he lost all his skills and motivation.. (derp fake) Also this fake critical didn't have access to my forum, skype, or xat account and so he made all new accounts. (I have no clue how no one noticed this)

Back to top Go down

[In]sane

Head GFX

[In]sane
Head GFX

Post by [In]sane on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:48 am

I have to agree with CrimsonDeadly on this one.
At times there aren't even any GMs online. I know some of them may be busy during this exam period however to have a whole bunch of em online in a day then none on the next it is just ridiculous.
Favouritism wise, I agree as well. Though I may not have clear evidence on the suspected, I have had various reports on players getting illegal stuff from certain GMs. In all honesty, the servers Staff has gone to shit and has already killed my motivation to work on new content.

Back to top Go down

CrimsonDeadly

CrimsonDeadly

Post by CrimsonDeadly on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:51 am

{GFX}Critical{WZ} wrote:
CrimsonDeadly wrote:
{GFX}Critical{WZ} wrote:
jorodriguez wrote:
Tarnu12 wrote:

When I say I left about 2 months ago it doesn't mean I just totally dropped off the face of the earth internet wise. After we updated Toon made me an account (derp.. at the time it was closed beta for a few weeks so..) He and I only knew the password. But like I said I was inactive at this time so I only stayed for a day or so to re make my characters. SO after I left again some person who found out my password (this is possible because I know several people who had access to the DB at the time and most untrustworthy because they are "coders" and got instant access, Or it could have been the coder who made all our accounts made most of our passwords the same.. der).. And about a month or so later I came back and found another person pretending to be me. Is it so hard to believe? maybe for you since your forum account indicates your new to this server. While in my prime days in v83 I was a GFX and WZ editor. I spent most of my time off the game creating sprites and finding origins to allow the custom to work properly in game. As you see today the recent Critical is some lazy hene whore who doesnt help or GFX or WZ edit.. isnt that strange.. its like if he was the real critical he lost all his skills and motivation.. (derp fake) Also this fake critical didn't have access to my forum, skype, or xat account and so he made all new accounts. (I have no clue how no one noticed this)

See, that's all I was asking for, an explanation... I just thought it was weird but you are right about me being new and I shouldn't call things like that. I do know most of the gms in game need to be taught about what they're doing... I mean I just witnessed a GM take COD over watching the server 5 minutes after telling me that he was "probably the only gm online"... What?

Anyways, sorry about that, and thanks for the good work Smile

Back to top Go down

Kevin Lights

Ultimate Member

Kevin Lights
Ultimate Member

Post by Kevin Lights on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:21 am

MrPimppi wrote:
that mean you dont care if you need help and they are too lazy so they ignore you?
like really?
I never really had any trouble that I need to ask a GM,so I don't care.

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:01 pm

[In]sane wrote:I have to agree with CrimsonDeadly on this one.
At times there aren't even any GMs online. I know some of them may be busy during this exam period however to have a whole bunch of em online in a day then none on the next it is just ridiculous.
Favouritism wise, I agree as well. Though I may not have clear evidence on the suspected, I have had various reports on players getting illegal stuff from certain GMs. In all honesty, the servers Staff has gone to shit and has already killed my motivation to work on new content.
and thus sad days lie ahead for dchaos insane and his amazing work
too bad everyone is taking their jobs and status so lightly
being a gm is a job it intails alot if you cant handle the resonsabiltys
then you should step off like pazzy and knives
its like you have a dog your job is to love it feed it and care for it
you dont do that 1 day take 2-3 days off and do it again
even if its for 20-45 mins that your on 15-30
of that should be helping and rest is all youtime
Tenshi wrote:
MrPimppi wrote:
like really?

you dont care now but
when you need a gm
and this is the treatment you get
i bet your going to rage

for exsample
some guy whispers you telling you to gett off your acc
your password has been changed so no use moving your shyt
you call a gm and say "OMFG IM GETTING HACKED"
and GM dosnt help you and keeps talking to his friend or is afk
not saying that a gm would ignore a statement like that but it it could happen
you would not feel the rage?

Back to top Go down

Kevin Lights

Ultimate Member

Kevin Lights
Ultimate Member

Post by Kevin Lights on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:15 pm

MrPimppi wrote:
Tenshi wrote:
MrPimppi wrote:
like really?

you dont care now but
when you need a gm
i bet your going to rage

for exsample
I'm not gonna hacked cause I'm not that dumb so still don't care.

Back to top Go down

CrimsonDeadly

CrimsonDeadly

Post by CrimsonDeadly on Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:43 pm

Tenshi wrote:
MrPimppi wrote:
Tenshi wrote:
MrPimppi wrote:
like really?

you dont care now but
when you need a gm
i bet your going to rage

for exsample
I'm not gonna hacked cause I'm not that dumb so still don't care.

Look, the point of what we're trying to say is if you ever needed help or noticed something, tried to speak to a GM about it and got ignored, you wouldn't like it and would, the same as us, feel ignored and thus feeling bad.

Additionally, it ain't all about you, this thread is here because the GM's actions are affecting EVERYBODIES gameplay and if they ever chose to give up and leave due to the ignorance of some of the gm's and not being able to push forward, your enjoyment would be affected and would find yourself extremely bored. Now I doubt this would ever happen but at the same time you have to look at this in every angle... Not just "I don't care 'cause it's not affecting me"... The only thing I have to say is "Yet".

You say "Most of all don't care", yet most people are complaining about it. There's a difference between you and "most of all".

FURTHERMORE, there's such thing as keyloggers and legit hackers who will take the information without your knowledge or permission. In other words... It could and WOULD happen...

Basically, I'm trying to say you SHOULD care. This affects a lot of people, and simply because it doesn't affect you doesn't change anything everybodies said.

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives on Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:56 pm

Don't bother arguing about it. We're slowly trailing off-topic. If Tenshi says they won't hack/get hacked or whatever, let them say it. There is no point in arguing over it. As far as the GMs go, we'll have to see what will happen to them. There hasn't been applications for new staff because the owners were trying new approaches to adding GMs. I believe once they figure out a way to find functional GMs without having to sift through applications, the current ones that do nothing will be demoted.

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Post by Revenge on Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:31 am

Anyways 1 thing...WRONG SECTION.complaining about gm's is not reporting them so yeah wrong section.

69 Posts [X] So Close to Dedicated Member
100 Posts [X] New title:Dedicated Member
200 Posts [X] New title:Ultimate Member
500 Posts [X] WOOO!I do post a lot C:
1,000 Posts [X] The time has came...and I hit 1000 posts...that's where my journey starts to the last achievement : 1,337 posts
1,337 Posts [ ] The last achievement!
To be in top 3 posters [ ] Haha just kidding it continues!
To be #1 poster [ ] I guess that's the last achievement...

IGN: -No IGN-

Back to top Go down

Uitaka

GM

Uitaka
GM

Post by Uitaka on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:33 am

GMs are useless you say o-o........ I see So that means Even if 10 OR MORE PLAYERS SPAM TO ME UITAKA UITAKA UITAKA UITAKA and or not I should just be a lazy sack of shit and just slack around in henesys am I right? o-e...... I'VE BEEN dealing with Noobs spamming Skills Flaming And all kinds of shit like OMG HOBPQ DOESNT HAVE THAT MUCH EXP ANYMORE GIMME BACK HOBPQ I WANT HOB PQ I've been dealing with that shit for hours Do you not think that Being a gm is harder than playing the god damn game?

Back to top Go down

CrimsonDeadly

CrimsonDeadly

Post by CrimsonDeadly on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:40 am

Uitaka wrote:GMs are useless you say o-o........ I see So that means Even if 10 OR MORE PLAYERS SPAM TO ME UITAKA UITAKA UITAKA UITAKA and or not I should just be a lazy sack of shit and just slack around in henesys am I right? o-e...... I'VE BEEN dealing with Noobs spamming Skills Flaming And all kinds of shit like OMG HOBPQ DOESNT HAVE THAT MUCH EXP ANYMORE GIMME BACK HOBPQ I WANT HOB PQ I've been dealing with that shit for hours Do you not think that Being a gm is harder than playing the god damn game?

Listen bro, I've been there before so I know. And the server I was on was much more populated than dcms is right now (though I'm sure that's subject to increase A LOT). And like I said previously - this thread isn't pointing the finger at EVERY GM. I'm simply talking about the ones who do nothing, chat with their friends in ch1 henesys ('cause seriously there's often more than 1 GM in that map for a long time, and sometimes 4 or more together) and some even abuse their powers and/or give items/mesos to people. All of these things are showing an extreme incompetence to do their job considering it would get them demoted if they were ever caught.

The only time I ever see some of the GM's at least TRY is when one of the owners are online. For obvious reason... So yes, the GM team is BECOMING useless. I know there are some people who still try to do their job but aside from THAT, there are also GM's who desperately need replacing with more qualified individuals.

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:13 am

CrimsonDeadly wrote:there are also GM's who desperately need replacing with more qualified individuals.
Which GMs are they? Also, why do we have to replace them? It's only a few GMs, and there are a lot to begin with.

Back to top Go down

LeLouche

Average Member

LeLouche
Average Member

Post by LeLouche on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:53 am

CrimsonDeadly wrote:Okay, I'm beginning to get annoyed in game now. Someone needs to go and find out more about the GMs' daily route and keep some kind of log... 'Cause so far all I'm seeing is a bunch of henehoe GM's who don't know how to answer questions and/or even answer someone who's talking about a spawn glitch or something. (seriously, you could at least have the initiative to say that can only be handled by a level 6 gm) (Believe me, I've had a number of problems, smega'd and got ignored... And can think of multiple others who think the same). Plain and simple, the GM team is useless.
I'm not trying to say you shouldn't have any YOU time or anything like that (I know you need it 'cause I've been a GM before and know it's stressful at times), but try not to take that out of proportion and just sit around in henesys for hours doing jack-s**t.

Additionally, the problem with GM's and "favorites" in this server is incredible... Just the other day I was told by a player that they have 1b literally about 30 minutes after seeing her and a GM conversing like best friends. I know it's relatively easy to get but at the same time takes time and I know nobody would sit around buying and selling equips to get 1b... That may be just an assumption but it sounds pretty fishy to me.

Get your act together, 'cause I've already seen many conversations slagging off the GM's about how useless they are. And after spending some time here I agree with them. Focus less on popularity and more on doing what you applied for.

*btw, I'm not trying to flame anybody but am trying to say something that everybody else including me is saying for a good reason. While I know it's offensive I still want to stress that I meant no offence by this and am saying it strictly in constructive criticism. Simply put; it's getting out of hand and something needs to be done about it.

I totally agree with what you just said. They need to pay more attention to their job and if theyre not working they should let the other GMs with them concentrate not slack them off their work.

Spoiler:
GM's in general - Page 2 Lelouch_Signature_by_EraserRain21

GM's in general - Page 2 Code_Geass_Lelouch_Signature_by_ElfieneeGM's in general - Page 2 Speed10

Back to top Go down

Logan

Ultimate Member

Logan
Ultimate Member

Post by Logan on Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:19 pm

Some GMs are inactive and dont help players.

i do see that there is an issue.

#FuckLife

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:55 pm

Logan wrote:Some GMs are inactive and dont help players.

i do see that there is an issue.
Logan, you're a decent GM. I know that for sure. But why were you AFK in hene when a wave of people smega'd questions earlier? o.o (most inconvenient time, lawl)

Back to top Go down

Skyward

Post by Skyward on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:06 pm

i dont even feel like reading the thread of him cause when i read the comments he is trying to say junk about gm's i actually wouldnt really complain about gm's doing stuff or anything cause they are just normal people trying to make the game funnier and cool and yah and giving out info

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:34 pm

Skyward wrote:i dont even feel like reading the thread of him cause when i read the comments he is trying to say junk about gm's i actually wouldnt really complain about gm's doing stuff or anything cause they are just normal people trying to make the game funnier and cool and yah and giving out info
Then you have no idea what a GM's job entails.Their job does not focus in making the game "funnier and cool" for their players.It's called a job for a reason because once you get the status of GM, it's no longer just fun and games. You're given responsibilities like helping those who need it along with giving tips and advice. Let's not forget that they have to make sure everyone follows the rules and that none are broken ... Like that no one is hacking, glitching, duping or harassing player etc
Don't get me wrong about being a GM, it has it's perks but with those perks comes responsibility.Don't take this the wrong way i'm not saying you cant slack off
play and enjoy the game hang out with friends every now and then
there there comes a point where you need to start doing your job
there are gms that come on fight bosses slack with friends log off
if your going to log on at least try to help 1 person not just mess around

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top