Dentists experiences.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ

Dedicated Member

ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ
Dedicated Member

Posts : 158
Points : 180
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Silent Hill

Dentists experiences. Empty Dentists experiences.

Post by ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:02 pm

Hey guys, I'm going to the dentists Wednesday and I'm kinda freaked out because they're gonna have to do the laughing gas on me for what they're gonna do. I was wondering if any of you guys have had any dentists experiences that are either funny or scary or anything at all. Just curious to know haha. Truthfully I'm scared of dentists. Razz

What about you all, community?

_________________
Dentists experiences. 826aea39a7ccde2584342824046272cc-d4obpn6 Dentists experiences. 59b0329b2ac6326eda42ea5fdccaea26-d4mw6vg Dentists experiences. Pyramid_Head_by_KateSkirmish
Dentists experiences. One_hell_of_a_butler__stamp__by_randomcreator-d3j8bnaDentists experiences. Support_stephano_stamp__by_chocogumi-d4twwai

Dentists experiences. Sig_cici

Back to top Go down

Minun

Dedicated Member

Minun
Dedicated Member

Posts : 112
Points : 148
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-04-18
Age : 22
Location : In Reminiscence

Dentists experiences. Empty Re: Dentists experiences.

Post by Minun on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:31 pm

I didn't exactly get the luxury of getting laughing gas, but rather an anesthetic shot to my gums.

Then they proceeded to take out 4 of my teeth for braces, a couple years back.

And I has a super long tongue so, I gag like crazy >_>;

Anyways good luck! :3

Back to top Go down

ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ

Dedicated Member

ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ
Dedicated Member

Posts : 158
Points : 180
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Silent Hill

Dentists experiences. Empty Re: Dentists experiences.

Post by ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:38 pm

Abstractly wrote:I didn't exactly get the luxury of getting laughing gas, but rather an anesthetic shot to my gums.

Then they proceeded to take out 4 of my teeth for braces, a couple years back.

And I has a super long tongue so, I gag like crazy >_>;

Anyways good luck! :3


Ehhhh... I hate needles e.e'' So, a shot to the gums sounds miserable.

That whole experience sounds painfulllllll.

Imma need all the luck I can get in hopes that I don't feel anything while I'm being affected by the laughing gas. xD

_________________
Dentists experiences. 826aea39a7ccde2584342824046272cc-d4obpn6 Dentists experiences. 59b0329b2ac6326eda42ea5fdccaea26-d4mw6vg Dentists experiences. Pyramid_Head_by_KateSkirmish
Dentists experiences. One_hell_of_a_butler__stamp__by_randomcreator-d3j8bnaDentists experiences. Support_stephano_stamp__by_chocogumi-d4twwai

Dentists experiences. Sig_cici

Back to top Go down

Soragane

Average Member

Soragane
Average Member

Posts : 54
Points : 63
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 26
Location : Nautilius

Dentists experiences. Empty Re: Dentists experiences.

Post by Soragane on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:45 pm

I never experience it..
but.. i think it would be fun if they use laughing gas on me xDD

just if they let us watch pewdiepie~ lol c:

_________________
" I'll give you a string of light and unbreakable volition.. "
" Repair the wonderful world with them.. "

Back to top Go down

Barndon

Member

Barndon
Member

Posts : 45
Points : 66
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 22
Location : FM

Dentists experiences. Empty Re: Dentists experiences.

Post by Barndon on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:47 pm

OMG THE DENTIST IS SOOOOO FUN!!! My favorite part was when I was little and had to get teeth removed because I was getting braces. The numbness feeling felt funny and was entertaining. lol Recently I had 3 wisdom teeth removed. THREEE!!! The anesthetics felt good as I was playing D.Chaos but when it wore off I died. Took pain killers and like that I'm back playing on D.Chaos. Very Happy

_________________

Dentists experiences. HA9BRs7
Guild: None
Main: None
3DS Friend Code: 2895-7565-7421
Nintendo Network ID: Barndenn

Back to top Go down

Soragane

Average Member

Soragane
Average Member

Posts : 54
Points : 63
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 26
Location : Nautilius

Dentists experiences. Empty Re: Dentists experiences.

Post by Soragane on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:51 pm

Vecular wrote:OMG THE DENTIST IS SOOOOO FUN!!! My favorite part was when I was little and had to get teeth removed because I was getting braces. The numbness feeling felt funny and was entertaining. lol Recently I had 3 wisdom teeth removed. THREEE!!! The anesthetics felt good as I was playing D.Chaos but when it wore off I died. Took pain killers and like that I'm back playing on D.Chaos. Very Happy

or maybe.. tooth fairy will give you 1 pokemon , 1 digimon and 1 vote point + nx ? Razz

_________________
" I'll give you a string of light and unbreakable volition.. "
" Repair the wonderful world with them.. "

Back to top Go down

ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ

Dedicated Member

ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ
Dedicated Member

Posts : 158
Points : 180
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Silent Hill

Dentists experiences. Empty Re: Dentists experiences.

Post by ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:52 pm

Soragane wrote:I never experience it..
but.. i think it would be fun if they use laughing gas on me xDD

just if they let us watch pewdiepie~ lol c:

I doubt there will be PewDiePie, but at least I get to listen to my mp3 player...



Vecular wrote:OMG THE DENTIST IS SOOOOO FUN!!! My favorite part was when I was little and had to get teeth removed because I was getting braces. The numbness feeling felt funny and was entertaining. lol Recently I had 3 wisdom teeth removed. THREEE!!! The anesthetics felt good as I was playing D.Chaos but when it wore off I died. Took pain killers and like that I'm back playing on D.Chaos. Very Happy


Lol, I bet it was fun playing in a weird state of mind. I got referred to get my wisdom teeth removed but they haven't been bothering me at all so I don't have to get them removed yet. xD I'm scared at the thought though. Never had any surgeries before in my life so idk what it's like to be put under. o 3 o

_________________
Dentists experiences. 826aea39a7ccde2584342824046272cc-d4obpn6 Dentists experiences. 59b0329b2ac6326eda42ea5fdccaea26-d4mw6vg Dentists experiences. Pyramid_Head_by_KateSkirmish
Dentists experiences. One_hell_of_a_butler__stamp__by_randomcreator-d3j8bnaDentists experiences. Support_stephano_stamp__by_chocogumi-d4twwai

Dentists experiences. Sig_cici

Back to top Go down

Soragane

Average Member

Soragane
Average Member

Posts : 54
Points : 63
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 26
Location : Nautilius

Dentists experiences. Empty Re: Dentists experiences.

Post by Soragane on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:55 pm

ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ wrote:
Soragane wrote:I never experience it..
but.. i think it would be fun if they use laughing gas on me xDD

just if they let us watch pewdiepie~ lol c:

I doubt there will be PewDiePie, but at least I get to listen to my mp3 player...

ah.. you're right~ Razz

_________________
" I'll give you a string of light and unbreakable volition.. "
" Repair the wonderful world with them.. "

Back to top Go down

ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ

Dedicated Member

ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ
Dedicated Member

Posts : 158
Points : 180
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Silent Hill

Dentists experiences. Empty Re: Dentists experiences.

Post by ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:58 pm

Soragane wrote:
ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ wrote:
Soragane wrote:I never experience it..
but.. i think it would be fun if they use laughing gas on me xDD

just if they let us watch pewdiepie~ lol c:

I doubt there will be PewDiePie, but at least I get to listen to my mp3 player...

ah.. you're right~ Razz

It's better than hearing the sound of their equipment xD

_________________
Dentists experiences. 826aea39a7ccde2584342824046272cc-d4obpn6 Dentists experiences. 59b0329b2ac6326eda42ea5fdccaea26-d4mw6vg Dentists experiences. Pyramid_Head_by_KateSkirmish
Dentists experiences. One_hell_of_a_butler__stamp__by_randomcreator-d3j8bnaDentists experiences. Support_stephano_stamp__by_chocogumi-d4twwai

Dentists experiences. Sig_cici

Back to top Go down

Barndon

Member

Barndon
Member

Posts : 45
Points : 66
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 22
Location : FM

Dentists experiences. Empty Re: Dentists experiences.

Post by Barndon on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:59 pm

ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ wrote:Lol, I bet it was fun playing in a weird state of mind. I got referred to get my wisdom teeth removed but they haven't been bothering me at all so I don't have to get them removed yet. xD I'm scared at the thought though. Never had any surgeries before in my life so idk what it's like to be put under. o 3 o

ooo dont worrry u dont feel anything but pressure and in 3 days ur back to normal and should be able to eat reg food! but no hard things. shots aren't that bad just clench onto something or think about it as an injection of happy stuff (which it is)

_________________

Dentists experiences. HA9BRs7
Guild: None
Main: None
3DS Friend Code: 2895-7565-7421
Nintendo Network ID: Barndenn

Back to top Go down

ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ

Dedicated Member

ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ
Dedicated Member

Posts : 158
Points : 180
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Silent Hill

Dentists experiences. Empty Re: Dentists experiences.

Post by ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ on Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:08 pm

Vecular wrote:
ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ wrote:Lol, I bet it was fun playing in a weird state of mind. I got referred to get my wisdom teeth removed but they haven't been bothering me at all so I don't have to get them removed yet. xD I'm scared at the thought though. Never had any surgeries before in my life so idk what it's like to be put under. o 3 o

ooo dont worrry u dont feel anything but pressure and in 3 days ur back to normal and should be able to eat reg food! but no hard things. shots aren't that bad just clench onto something or think about it as an injection of happy stuff (which it is)

I hate shots. I always have hated shots, and I always will. I had to call someone when I was getting blood drawn JUST to keep my mind off the fact there was a needle in my arm qq. Imma hate the feeling after the wisdom teeth thing though. I've heard that people get sick after that. :c

_________________
Dentists experiences. 826aea39a7ccde2584342824046272cc-d4obpn6 Dentists experiences. 59b0329b2ac6326eda42ea5fdccaea26-d4mw6vg Dentists experiences. Pyramid_Head_by_KateSkirmish
Dentists experiences. One_hell_of_a_butler__stamp__by_randomcreator-d3j8bnaDentists experiences. Support_stephano_stamp__by_chocogumi-d4twwai

Dentists experiences. Sig_cici

Back to top Go down

Barndon

Member

Barndon
Member

Posts : 45
Points : 66
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 22
Location : FM

Dentists experiences. Empty Re: Dentists experiences.

Post by Barndon on Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:12 pm

ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ wrote:
Vecular wrote:
ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ wrote:Lol, I bet it was fun playing in a weird state of mind. I got referred to get my wisdom teeth removed but they haven't been bothering me at all so I don't have to get them removed yet. xD I'm scared at the thought though. Never had any surgeries before in my life so idk what it's like to be put under. o 3 o

ooo dont worrry u dont feel anything but pressure and in 3 days ur back to normal and should be able to eat reg food! but no hard things. shots aren't that bad just clench onto something or think about it as an injection of happy stuff (which it is)

I hate shots. I always have hated shots, and I always will. I had to call someone when I was getting blood drawn JUST to keep my mind off the fact there was a needle in my arm qq. Imma hate the feeling after the wisdom teeth thing though. I've heard that people get sick after that. :c

UGH the paranoia. just don't think about it. and those who get sick are people who have weak immune systems or do stupid things right after that share germs and stuff. clean water for the first day. cold soup the next and the next and the next till u can chew a bit. oh and nothing hot. thats bad. only cold things or room temp.

_________________

Dentists experiences. HA9BRs7
Guild: None
Main: None
3DS Friend Code: 2895-7565-7421
Nintendo Network ID: Barndenn

Back to top Go down

ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ

Dedicated Member

ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ
Dedicated Member

Posts : 158
Points : 180
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Silent Hill

Dentists experiences. Empty Re: Dentists experiences.

Post by ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ on Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:15 pm

Vecular wrote:
ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ wrote:
Vecular wrote:
ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ wrote:Lol, I bet it was fun playing in a weird state of mind. I got referred to get my wisdom teeth removed but they haven't been bothering me at all so I don't have to get them removed yet. xD I'm scared at the thought though. Never had any surgeries before in my life so idk what it's like to be put under. o 3 o

ooo dont worrry u dont feel anything but pressure and in 3 days ur back to normal and should be able to eat reg food! but no hard things. shots aren't that bad just clench onto something or think about it as an injection of happy stuff (which it is)

I hate shots. I always have hated shots, and I always will. I had to call someone when I was getting blood drawn JUST to keep my mind off the fact there was a needle in my arm qq. Imma hate the feeling after the wisdom teeth thing though. I've heard that people get sick after that. :c

UGH the paranoia. just don't think about it. and those who get sick are people who have weak immune systems or do stupid things right after that share germs and stuff. clean water for the first day. cold soup the next and the next and the next till u can chew a bit. oh and nothing hot. thats bad. only cold things or room temp.

I have now concluded that I'm gonna hate everything after that xD. Cold things?! Ugh... do not want. QQ I can't stand cold things that much, there's not a lot of things that are good cold, cept, maybe like spaghetti-Os or something. o-o

_________________
Dentists experiences. 826aea39a7ccde2584342824046272cc-d4obpn6 Dentists experiences. 59b0329b2ac6326eda42ea5fdccaea26-d4mw6vg Dentists experiences. Pyramid_Head_by_KateSkirmish
Dentists experiences. One_hell_of_a_butler__stamp__by_randomcreator-d3j8bnaDentists experiences. Support_stephano_stamp__by_chocogumi-d4twwai

Dentists experiences. Sig_cici

Back to top Go down

Barndon

Member

Barndon
Member

Posts : 45
Points : 66
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 22
Location : FM

Dentists experiences. Empty Re: Dentists experiences.

Post by Barndon on Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:21 pm

ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ wrote:
Vecular wrote:
ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ wrote:
Vecular wrote:
ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ wrote:Lol, I bet it was fun playing in a weird state of mind. I got referred to get my wisdom teeth removed but they haven't been bothering me at all so I don't have to get them removed yet. xD I'm scared at the thought though. Never had any surgeries before in my life so idk what it's like to be put under. o 3 o

ooo dont worrry u dont feel anything but pressure and in 3 days ur back to normal and should be able to eat reg food! but no hard things. shots aren't that bad just clench onto something or think about it as an injection of happy stuff (which it is)

I hate shots. I always have hated shots, and I always will. I had to call someone when I was getting blood drawn JUST to keep my mind off the fact there was a needle in my arm qq. Imma hate the feeling after the wisdom teeth thing though. I've heard that people get sick after that. :c

UGH the paranoia. just don't think about it. and those who get sick are people who have weak immune systems or do stupid things right after that share germs and stuff. clean water for the first day. cold soup the next and the next and the next till u can chew a bit. oh and nothing hot. thats bad. only cold things or room temp.

I have now concluded that I'm gonna hate everything after that xD. Cold things?! Ugh... do not want. QQ I can't stand cold things that much, there's not a lot of things that are good cold, cept, maybe like spaghetti-Os or something. o-o

lol um clam chowder? tomato soup? tofu soup?

_________________

Dentists experiences. HA9BRs7
Guild: None
Main: None
3DS Friend Code: 2895-7565-7421
Nintendo Network ID: Barndenn

Back to top Go down

unknownd77

Ultimate Member

unknownd77
Ultimate Member

Posts : 245
Points : 272
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 22
Location : Above you.

Dentists experiences. Empty Re: Dentists experiences.

Post by unknownd77 on Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:23 pm

you guys have so much luxury, we just need to bare with what they do,
just needles, no mp3 players or vids.
we get camera's in our mouth the size of a damn notepad, HUGE...not so comfy.

so i guess you should be happy with what you have ;O

_________________
The one who removes a mountain begins by carying away small stones.
Dentists experiences. Iaza17558447008000
Thank you,вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι
Spoiler:
Dentists experiences. 2ufvhqd

Steam: Unknownd77
EMS IGN: Unknownd77
Elsword: Blademaster: Unknownd77

Back to top Go down

ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ

Dedicated Member

ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ
Dedicated Member

Posts : 158
Points : 180
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Silent Hill

Dentists experiences. Empty Re: Dentists experiences.

Post by ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ on Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:26 pm

Unknownd77 wrote:you guys have so much luxury, we just need to bare with what they do,
just needles, no mp3 players or vids.
we get camera's in our mouth the size of a damn notepad, HUGE...not so comfy.

so i guess you should be happy with what you have ;O

If I had to put up with that I'd just never go xD

_________________
Dentists experiences. 826aea39a7ccde2584342824046272cc-d4obpn6 Dentists experiences. 59b0329b2ac6326eda42ea5fdccaea26-d4mw6vg Dentists experiences. Pyramid_Head_by_KateSkirmish
Dentists experiences. One_hell_of_a_butler__stamp__by_randomcreator-d3j8bnaDentists experiences. Support_stephano_stamp__by_chocogumi-d4twwai

Dentists experiences. Sig_cici

Back to top Go down

Logan

Ultimate Member

Logan
Ultimate Member

Posts : 420
Points : 486
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-04-18

Dentists experiences. Empty Re: Dentists experiences.

Post by Logan on Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:33 pm

oh god i hate the dentist.

-thatisall-

_________________
Dentists experiences. Logan

#FuckLife

Back to top Go down

Jojo

Dedicated Member

Jojo
Dedicated Member

Posts : 133
Points : 180
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 22
Location : California

Dentists experiences. Empty Re: Dentists experiences.

Post by Jojo on Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:18 pm

Don't worry about it cry(cici) the dentist is as bad as you think its actualy kinda good you can go to the dentist cause not being able to go to the dentist would be the worse. All that pain in your mouth from not getting it cleaned from the dentist, cavities untreated, holes in your teeth. Imagine that pain of not having a dentist.

Back to top Go down

Sky

Ultimate Member

Sky
Ultimate Member

Posts : 357
Points : 476
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2012-07-12
Location : Hell.

Dentists experiences. Empty Re: Dentists experiences.

Post by Sky on Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:51 pm

When I was getting my braces, they had to take out 4 of my teeth which were the grinders. 2 on the top and 2 on the bottom, gave me total of 10 shots to my gum.
Then got it out, when home, screamed after the drug started to wear off.

_________________
I <3 making signatures~! c:
Dentists experiences. NewSig_zps74ceb066
IGN: Skys
[Goals]
50 Posts [x]
69 Posts [x]
100 Posts [x]

250 Posts [x]
500 Posts []
1000 Posts[]

Back to top Go down

Tarnu12

Dedicated Member

Tarnu12
Dedicated Member

Posts : 153
Points : 164
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2011-11-01
Location : Vancouver

Dentists experiences. Empty Re: Dentists experiences.

Post by Tarnu12 on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:31 pm

Dude i'm scared as hell when I have to go dentists. When there was a deadly flu and I could take a shot I was like SCREW DAT SHIT

_________________
Dentists experiences. Mewtwo lolwut
IGN : HiruMainichi, Tarnu12
play dabest server [x]
make an account [x]
0 posts [x]
10 posts [x]
30 posts [x]
40 posts [x]
50 posts [x] New Title
80 posts [x]
100 posts [x] Nother New Title
200 posts []
300 posts []
Please click them and i give you cookies ^^ Dentists experiences. UVqlBDentists experiences. WMVUTDentists experiences. KS0Dj <-- Willing to bite if this egg hatchesDentists experiences. 76i8GDentists experiences. DlhAF

Back to top Go down

Logan

Ultimate Member

Logan
Ultimate Member

Posts : 420
Points : 486
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-04-18

Dentists experiences. Empty Re: Dentists experiences.

Post by Logan on Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:02 pm

what are you going for?


and i am scared of dentists 2

_________________
Dentists experiences. Logan

#FuckLife

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1230
Points : 1324
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in this world

Dentists experiences. Empty Re: Dentists experiences.

Post by Revenge on Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:33 am

Dentists are devils beware

_________________
10 Posts [X] New title:Member
20 Posts [X] Yay?
50 Posts [X] New title:Average Member
69 Posts [X] So Close to Dedicated Member
100 Posts [X] New title:Dedicated Member
200 Posts [X] New title:Ultimate Member
500 Posts [X] WOOO!I do post a lot C:
1,000 Posts [X] The time has came...and I hit 1000 posts...that's where my journey starts to the last achievement : 1,337 posts
1,337 Posts [ ] The last achievement!
To be in top 3 posters [ ] Haha just kidding it continues!
To be #1 poster [ ] I guess that's the last achievement...

IGN: -No IGN-

Back to top Go down

Soragane

Average Member

Soragane
Average Member

Posts : 54
Points : 63
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 26
Location : Nautilius

Dentists experiences. Empty Re: Dentists experiences.

Post by Soragane on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:17 am

ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ wrote:
Soragane wrote:
ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ wrote:
Soragane wrote:I never experience it..
but.. i think it would be fun if they use laughing gas on me xDD

just if they let us watch pewdiepie~ lol c:

I doubt there will be PewDiePie, but at least I get to listen to my mp3 player...

ah.. you're right~ Razz

It's better than hearing the sound of their equipment xD

somehow.. you reminds me to Mr.bean xDD

_________________
" I'll give you a string of light and unbreakable volition.. "
" Repair the wonderful world with them.. "

Back to top Go down

ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ

Dedicated Member

ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ
Dedicated Member

Posts : 158
Points : 180
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Silent Hill

Dentists experiences. Empty Re: Dentists experiences.

Post by ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ on Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:07 am

IRNxJojo wrote:Don't worry about it cry(cici) the dentist is as bad as you think its actualy kinda good you can go to the dentist cause not being able to go to the dentist would be the worse. All that pain in your mouth from not getting it cleaned from the dentist, cavities untreated, holes in your teeth. Imagine that pain of not having a dentist.

That's true but they still scare me. I'm weak, I don't like pain. xD I hate feeling pain, so I try to avoid it at all costs. If I have to feel pain in the presence of a medical person I'd beg them to put me out so I don't have to feel it xD lolol

_________________
Dentists experiences. 826aea39a7ccde2584342824046272cc-d4obpn6 Dentists experiences. 59b0329b2ac6326eda42ea5fdccaea26-d4mw6vg Dentists experiences. Pyramid_Head_by_KateSkirmish
Dentists experiences. One_hell_of_a_butler__stamp__by_randomcreator-d3j8bnaDentists experiences. Support_stephano_stamp__by_chocogumi-d4twwai

Dentists experiences. Sig_cici

Back to top Go down

Aη¢нσFlaмє

Dedicated Member

Aη¢нσFlaмє
Dedicated Member

Posts : 123
Points : 170
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-01-01
Age : 23
Location : Sydney

Dentists experiences. Empty Re: Dentists experiences.

Post by Aη¢нσFlaмє on Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:09 am

When i was younger, i went to the dentist. They tried to put the ice cream stick down my mouth, and i ended up vomitting on the dentist after that outcome because i have no clue Shocked

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content




Dentists experiences. Empty Re: Dentists experiences.

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum