D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some bugs that can get you in trouble. (and some miscellaneous bugs)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Some bugs that can get you in trouble. (and some miscellaneous bugs) Empty Some bugs that can get you in trouble. (and some miscellaneous bugs)

Post by Knives Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:03 am

I have noticed people are getting banned for using bugged up skills/jobs. I'll try to explain some bugs that can easily be avoided, as well as some other bugs that cause stuff to not work correctly.

MECHANIC. A big one.

Try not to transform into Missile Tank/Seige Mode. Both animations disappear, and it can easily be confused as a damage hack thing (not sure how/why).

If you decide not to listen and do Missile Tank, do NOT use the Laser Blast skill. It has absolutely NO delay (kinda like that Shark Wave glitch you guys just LOVED to do). If you don't know what that means... Well, let's just say it attacks EXTREMELY fast. No time in between attacks.

The Buccaneer skills Crossbones and Admiral's Wings do not work.

Roll the Dice does not work.

This will be updated as more are discovered (unless nobody really cares).

Last edited by Knives on Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Some bugs that can get you in trouble. (and some miscellaneous bugs) Empty Re: Some bugs that can get you in trouble. (and some miscellaneous bugs)

Post by Magnus Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:05 am

Shouldn't this be in error report or somethang.

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Some bugs that can get you in trouble. (and some miscellaneous bugs) Empty Re: Some bugs that can get you in trouble. (and some miscellaneous bugs)

Post by Knives Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:12 am

†Decimo wrote:Shouldn't this be in error report or somethang.
Maybe, but I just placed this here for people to not get accidentally banned by this stuff. People don't really know about these glitches (not including beta testers), anyways.

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:21 am

Well they should considering the fucking 5 ban appeals.

Back to top Go down

IBuccOwns

Average Member

IBuccOwns
Average Member

Post by IBuccOwns Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:29 am

Lol. People got banned for using the Mechanic laser skill? Ridiculous. The gms and such should know about that kind of thing and know not to ban people.

Back to top Go down

HiNuGundam

HiNuGundam

Post by HiNuGundam Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:34 am

It's the autoban system doing it though isn't it?

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:47 am

HiNuGundam wrote:It's the autoban system doing it though isn't it?
There is no autoban. I tested it during closed beta, and nothing happened to me. Either way, not every player/GM will know about it (regardless if they bother to check the forum).

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:50 am

IBuccOwns wrote:Lol. People got banned for using the Mechanic laser skill? Ridiculous. The gms and such should know about that kind of thing and know not to ban people.

The GM's aren't the one banning.
I Think.

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:20 pm

Knives wrote:
HiNuGundam wrote:It's the autoban system doing it though isn't it?
There is no autoban. I tested it during closed beta, and nothing happened to me. Either way, not every player/GM will know about it (regardless if they bother to check the forum).
i think autoban was added after becuase i was on when those people got duh hammer it clearly said
[ign] has been autobanned from the system summon atting more then possible monsters hit 9 max 4
was one of them i remember seeing but i clearly remember seeing "auto-Banned"

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:25 pm

Either way, it's a ban. There's more than five people banned by these errors. I wish they could just swing on over and LOOK before deciding to go Mech.

Back to top Go down

HiNuGundam

HiNuGundam

Post by HiNuGundam Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:31 pm

well i went mech before this went up at all ._.

Back to top Go down

IBuccOwns

Average Member

IBuccOwns
Average Member

Post by IBuccOwns Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:35 pm

Knives wrote:Either way, it's a ban. There's more than five people banned by these errors. I wish they could just swing on over and LOOK before deciding to go Mech.
Why should people not play Mechanic, I mean some people(like me) love mechanic. If the system is going to ban people for it, why not Alpha or someone fix? I'm sure it's pretty easy to fix.

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:33 pm

IBuccOwns wrote:
Knives wrote:Either way, it's a ban. There's more than five people banned by these errors. I wish they could just swing on over and LOOK before deciding to go Mech.
Why should people not play Mechanic, I mean some people(like me) love mechanic. If the system is going to ban people for it, why not Alpha or someone fix? I'm sure it's pretty easy to fix.
I'm sure it is. To me, it's a minor error with the WZ files (display of the mounts + delay of the attack). It's probably more, though. It's not that you shouldn't play Mech. It's also one of my favorite classes. Just don't use the skills that ban you, and you'll be just fine. I believe people can survive on that third job punch skill and the giant robot as attacks, rather than siege/tank and laser.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top