TEH NARWHAL FAMILY.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guest

Guest



TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. Empty TEH NARWHAL FAMILY.

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:37 pm

TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. Xn973n
Yougest to oldest.
NoKidding,Legacy,Kynsh,Kentarn,Ryntu.DoctorArcher,Ericagainx3,IcyAran,PumpkinKing,Narwhal
Daffy=Pet.
Missing our girls x.x

Back to top Go down

Pazz

Ultimate Member

Pazz
Ultimate Member

Posts : 996
Points : 1178
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2011-04-27
Age : 20
Location : San Jose, California

TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. Empty Re: TEH NARWHAL FAMILY.

Post by Pazz on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:34 pm

sexy hats 8D i wanna be in there but i wasn't online c:

_________________
I believe in Panties
TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. 2-4

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Posts : 1223
Points : 3208
Reputation : 180
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 26
Location : Planet Vopar

TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. Empty Re: TEH NARWHAL FAMILY.

Post by Λlphα on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:59 pm

Why is this in GFX? o-o

_________________
TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. 2IBB7

Animation:
TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. Pbucket

Music signature:

Made by ᴆιғғєяәпсэ~

Back to top Go down

ジョンWZエディタ♬

Ultimate Member

ジョンWZエディタ♬
Ultimate Member

Posts : 923
Points : 946
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 21
Location : 秋葉原

TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. Empty Re: TEH NARWHAL FAMILY.

Post by ジョンWZエディタ♬ on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:57 am

Nuuu -_-
Why I'm always offline when there's fun Sad
Sadly I were offline to =\

Back to top Go down

Pazz

Ultimate Member

Pazz
Ultimate Member

Posts : 996
Points : 1178
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2011-04-27
Age : 20
Location : San Jose, California

TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. Empty Re: TEH NARWHAL FAMILY.

Post by Pazz on Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:25 pm

[Øฬภєг]_ΆŁρђą wrote:Why is this in GFX? o-o

why don't u move it then o3o he probably thought picture=GFX

_________________
I believe in Panties
TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. 2-4

Back to top Go down

Guest

Guest



TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. Empty Re: TEH NARWHAL FAMILY.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:00 am

Mybad. -moves it-

Back to top Go down

Kentarn

Dedicated Member

Kentarn
Dedicated Member

Posts : 144
Points : 169
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-08-12
Age : 23
Location : That's a Secret

TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. Empty Re: TEH NARWHAL FAMILY.

Post by Kentarn on Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:10 am

RIP Half of Narwhal Family

Back to top Go down

Lasor

Ultimate Member

Lasor
Ultimate Member

Posts : 202
Points : 241
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-05-17
Location : You tell me

TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. Empty Re: TEH NARWHAL FAMILY.

Post by Lasor on Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:13 am

Kentarn wrote:RIP Half of Narwhal Family

R.I.P Daffy :c

Back to top Go down

ジョンWZエディタ♬

Ultimate Member

ジョンWZエディタ♬
Ultimate Member

Posts : 923
Points : 946
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 21
Location : 秋葉原

TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. Empty Re: TEH NARWHAL FAMILY.

Post by ジョンWZエディタ♬ on Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:51 am

Wai no me there :c
~ T.T

_________________
TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. KoreanBunny-1
TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. Smadow-0

Back to top Go down

Kiraa

GM

Kiraa
GM

Posts : 314
Points : 379
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-07-07
Age : 21
Location : Forgot..

TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. Empty Re: TEH NARWHAL FAMILY.

Post by Kiraa on Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:25 am

The Days where I was Always Ignored and rejected
<33

_________________
TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. 3LxgD

Back to top Go down

ジョンWZエディタ♬

Ultimate Member

ジョンWZエディタ♬
Ultimate Member

Posts : 923
Points : 946
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 21
Location : 秋葉原

TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. Empty Re: TEH NARWHAL FAMILY.

Post by ジョンWZエディタ♬ on Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:28 am

{Rคωя}Kιяαα wrote:The Days where I was Always Ignored and rejected
<33
Lol u sexy bish u were ignored? f3
Lies f3

_________________
TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. KoreanBunny-1
TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. Smadow-0

Back to top Go down

Kiraa

GM

Kiraa
GM

Posts : 314
Points : 379
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-07-07
Age : 21
Location : Forgot..

TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. Empty Re: TEH NARWHAL FAMILY.

Post by Kiraa on Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:57 am

Smadow wrote:
{Rคωя}Kιяαα wrote:The Days where I was Always Ignored and rejected
<33
Lol u sexy bish u were ignored? f3
Lies f3
Before My IGN Was Zeero/Light, I wasnt a Gm yet,
I had like.. 3friends wich were Laura, Star and Kynsh xP
Everyone else ignored me incredibly, and I remember,
When the Gm Chris and Willi Laughed at me when they felt like it, f3

_________________
TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. 3LxgD

Back to top Go down

ジョンWZエディタ♬

Ultimate Member

ジョンWZエディタ♬
Ultimate Member

Posts : 923
Points : 946
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 21
Location : 秋葉原

TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. Empty Re: TEH NARWHAL FAMILY.

Post by ジョンWZエディタ♬ on Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:00 am

{Rคωя}Kιяαα wrote:
Smadow wrote:
{Rคωя}Kιяαα wrote:The Days where I was Always Ignored and rejected
<33
Lol u sexy bish u were ignored? f3
Lies f3
Before My IGN Was Zeero/Light, I wasnt a Gm yet,
I had like.. 3friends wich were Laura, Star and Kynsh xP
Everyone else ignored me incredibly, and I remember,
When the Gm Chris and Willi Laughed at me when they felt like it, f3
lol o.o
Yep Chris was not nice xD
Lol after you became gm everybody started to like am i right? xD

_________________
TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. KoreanBunny-1
TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. Smadow-0

Back to top Go down

Lasor

Ultimate Member

Lasor
Ultimate Member

Posts : 202
Points : 241
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-05-17
Location : You tell me

TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. Empty Re: TEH NARWHAL FAMILY.

Post by Lasor on Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:02 am

Smadow wrote:
{Rคωя}Kιяαα wrote:
Smadow wrote:
{Rคωя}Kιяαα wrote:The Days where I was Always Ignored and rejected
<33
Lol u sexy bish u were ignored? f3
Lies f3
Before My IGN Was Zeero/Light, I wasnt a Gm yet,
I had like.. 3friends wich were Laura, Star and Kynsh xP
Everyone else ignored me incredibly, and I remember,
When the Gm Chris and Willi Laughed at me when they felt like it, f3
lol o.o
Yep Chris was not nice xD
Lol after you became gm everybody started to like am i right? xD

I WAS THERE FOR YOU NURP

and chris was nice to only some people though

Back to top Go down

ジョンWZエディタ♬

Ultimate Member

ジョンWZエディタ♬
Ultimate Member

Posts : 923
Points : 946
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 21
Location : 秋葉原

TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. Empty Re: TEH NARWHAL FAMILY.

Post by ジョンWZエディタ♬ on Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:04 am

Lasor wrote:
Smadow wrote:
{Rคωя}Kιяαα wrote:
Smadow wrote:
{Rคωя}Kιяαα wrote:The Days where I was Always Ignored and rejected
<33
Lol u sexy bish u were ignored? f3
Lies f3
Before My IGN Was Zeero/Light, I wasnt a Gm yet,
I had like.. 3friends wich were Laura, Star and Kynsh xP
Everyone else ignored me incredibly, and I remember,
When the Gm Chris and Willi Laughed at me when they felt like it, f3
lol o.o
Yep Chris was not nice xD
Lol after you became gm everybody started to like am i right? xD

I WAS THERE FOR YOU NURP

and chris was nice to only some people though
Say wut wut OLOLOL? f3

_________________
TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. KoreanBunny-1
TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. Smadow-0

Back to top Go down

Guest

Guest



TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. Empty Re: TEH NARWHAL FAMILY.

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:06 am

Kentarn wrote:RIP Half of Narwhal Family

Epic dig there, Pan.

Back to top Go down

Kiraa

GM

Kiraa
GM

Posts : 314
Points : 379
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-07-07
Age : 21
Location : Forgot..

TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. Empty Re: TEH NARWHAL FAMILY.

Post by Kiraa on Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:16 am

@Shadow Yes, Exactly what happend.
@LeaderAKAMahNurp I mean when I was Zeero, We started being friends a little AFTER that Pic lol xP
We talked to each other though o 3o

_________________
TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. 3LxgD

Back to top Go down

ジョンWZエディタ♬

Ultimate Member

ジョンWZエディタ♬
Ultimate Member

Posts : 923
Points : 946
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 21
Location : 秋葉原

TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. Empty Re: TEH NARWHAL FAMILY.

Post by ジョンWZエディタ♬ on Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:18 am

{Rคωя}Kιяαα wrote:@Shadow Yes, Exactly what happend.
@LeaderAKAMahNurp I mean when I was Zeero, We started being friends a little AFTER that Pic lol xP
We talked to each other though o 3o
LOL Mi no Shadow la, Mi Smadow aka Gwon OLOLOL , le dummy f3

_________________
TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. KoreanBunny-1
TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. Smadow-0

Back to top Go down

Kiraa

GM

Kiraa
GM

Posts : 314
Points : 379
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-07-07
Age : 21
Location : Forgot..

TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. Empty Re: TEH NARWHAL FAMILY.

Post by Kiraa on Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:43 am

Smadow wrote:
{Rคωя}Kιяαα wrote:@Shadow Yes, Exactly what happend.
@LeaderAKAMahNurp I mean when I was Zeero, We started being friends a little AFTER that Pic lol xP
We talked to each other though o 3o
LOL Mi no Shadow la, Mi Smadow aka Gwon OLOLOL , le dummy f3
Smadow* f3
And iknow lol

_________________
TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. 3LxgD

Back to top Go down

ジョンWZエディタ♬

Ultimate Member

ジョンWZエディタ♬
Ultimate Member

Posts : 923
Points : 946
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 21
Location : 秋葉原

TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. Empty Re: TEH NARWHAL FAMILY.

Post by ジョンWZエディタ♬ on Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:44 am

{Rคωя}Kιяαα wrote:
Smadow wrote:
{Rคωя}Kιяαα wrote:@Shadow Yes, Exactly what happend.
@LeaderAKAMahNurp I mean when I was Zeero, We started being friends a little AFTER that Pic lol xP
We talked to each other though o 3o
LOL Mi no Shadow la, Mi Smadow aka Gwon OLOLOL , le dummy f3
Smadow* f3
And iknow lol
Nu Nu f3
Nya Nyan Nya Nyanyan Nya Nyan Nyanya? f3

_________________
TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. KoreanBunny-1
TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. Smadow-0

Back to top Go down

Kiraa

GM

Kiraa
GM

Posts : 314
Points : 379
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-07-07
Age : 21
Location : Forgot..

TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. Empty Re: TEH NARWHAL FAMILY.

Post by Kiraa on Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:52 am

Nya Nayn Ny Nyaa Nay Nyaaan f3

_________________
TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. 3LxgD

Back to top Go down

Pazz

Ultimate Member

Pazz
Ultimate Member

Posts : 996
Points : 1178
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2011-04-27
Age : 20
Location : San Jose, California

TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. Empty Re: TEH NARWHAL FAMILY.

Post by Pazz on Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:57 am


enuf said


Last edited by Pazz on Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
I believe in Panties
TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. 2-4

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1784
Points : 2183
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-04-20
Age : 25

TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. Empty Re: TEH NARWHAL FAMILY.

Post by Knives on Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:36 pm

lolwut?

Back to top Go down

Guest

Guest



TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. Empty Re: TEH NARWHAL FAMILY.

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:46 pm

Seizure material right there.

Back to top Go down

Kiraa

GM

Kiraa
GM

Posts : 314
Points : 379
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-07-07
Age : 21
Location : Forgot..

TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. Empty Re: TEH NARWHAL FAMILY.

Post by Kiraa on Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:59 pm

Kynsh wrote:Seizure material right there.
-Gets back up and wipes overdose foam off my mouth-
Indeed.

_________________
TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. 3LxgD

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content




TEH NARWHAL FAMILY. Empty Re: TEH NARWHAL FAMILY.

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum