D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Costum map : the dragon temple

View previous topic View next topic Go down

iDamage

iDamage

Costum map : the dragon temple Empty Costum map : the dragon temple

Post by iDamage Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:05 am

[delete this thread pls]

Last edited by iDamage on Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

DJ~Pepsi

Average Member

DJ~Pepsi
Average Member

Costum map : the dragon temple Empty Re: Costum map : the dragon temple

Post by DJ~Pepsi Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:48 am

Not to be a troll,but your post is hard to read so I'll fix it.
-------
There should be a place in Leafre where there's a temple with native/tribal people and at the end of the top of the temple there's a boss named Dragon Fire. It's a giant dragon cloaked with fire and there's multiple other dragons flying around it.
------
First off fix your grammar,and I sincerely apologize if this isn't your first language,also,not Indian people,it's native/tribal,seems like you don't know what you're really talking about. Third,since you really don't know what you're talking about and how to describe your own map,you shouldn't really post a suggestion until you fully have it planned out. And you don't really describe the temple that much... All you said is we should have a map of a temple and at the end there's a dragon...? How about the first floor or second floor of the temple etc. How do you get there,is there quest required,etc.

Don't post a suggestion if you don't have it fully planned out.

Back to top Go down

darkrown

darkrown

Post by darkrown Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:48 pm

since senor guapo highlighted most of the flaws in this plan, there's not really much for me to say. i'll add the fact that dragons aren't really representative for India. indian folkore is more commonly linked with the naga, serpent-like creatures. maybe you could add this to your idea in some way?

Back to top Go down

iDamage

iDamage

Post by iDamage Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:48 am

Senor Guapo wrote:Not to be a troll,but your post is hard to read so I'll fix it.
-------
There should be a place in Leafre where there's a temple with native/tribal people and at the end of the top of the temple there's a boss named Dragon Fire. It's a giant dragon cloaked with fire and there's multiple other dragons flying around it.
------
First off fix your grammar,and I sincerely apologize if this isn't your first language,also,not Indian people,it's native/tribal,seems like you don't know what you're really talking about. Third,since you really don't know what you're talking about and how to describe your own map,you shouldn't really post a suggestion until you fully have it planned out. And you don't really describe the temple that much... All you said is we should have a map of a temple and at the end there's a dragon...? How about the first floor or second floor of the temple etc. How do you get there,is there quest required,etc.

like i already said i'm srry about my english,so thank you for transaling Smile

Back to top Go down

DJ~Pepsi

Average Member

DJ~Pepsi
Average Member

Post by DJ~Pepsi Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:17 am

iDamage wrote:
Senor Guapo wrote:Not to be a troll,but your post is hard to read so I'll fix it.
-------
------

like i already said i'm srry about my english,so thank you for transaling Smile

I doubt you mean sorry,you still didn't listen to me and put another thread of useless crap. I'm not trying to be mean,but you're seriously annoying me dude.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top