D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Pending] Villian Banned for a Mom joke.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Villian

Ultimate Member

Villian
Ultimate Member

[Pending] Villian Banned for a Mom joke. Empty [Pending] Villian Banned for a Mom joke.

Post by Villian Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:29 pm

Character Name:
Villian

Reason:
Soul said Penis on notice. I said thats what i stuck in you mom last night :3

as a joke of course, so if i offended him i am sorry :O.

Testimonials:
Entire of dchaos Smile

Why should your ban be lifted? If you did do something wrong, why should we give you a second chance?
Ima cut the crap and sucking up like most ban appeals saying im sorry i didnt know blah blah. I'm going to be blunt, I believe i should be given a second chance because it was only a joke and i thought soul would understand. He and i usually joke around and i would never seriously mean something like that. Plus Soul said penis on a notice so i responded big woop. Didn't know he would bring out a ban hammer on a joke. so sorry....

So am i sorry that i dissed soul, im sorry that whoever banned me took it the wrong way and banned me for it, am i sorry that i said a joke in just pure fun with soul, no not really, because if i went to far he could have told me and i would never have done it again. he did jail me which i understand, but i don't think he should have banned.

Screenshots/proof: None.

also i broke a rule because i disrespected a gm but i think soul did to.

Do not ban a non-Hacking user without a report on the forum, which need to be accepted by the owners.
- You must provide a valid and descriptive ban reason, user can be un-banned on accident if false or invalid ban reason is supplied.

his reason in game was wow. he reported on the forum that he banned me. and it says it needs to be accepted be owner, OR i am misreading this and if i am, then scratch what i just said.

Last edited by Villian on Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

[Pending] Villian Banned for a Mom joke. Empty Re: [Pending] Villian Banned for a Mom joke.

Post by Lucina Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:50 pm

well it was just a joke he should of at least got jailed time i mean a ban just way to far

Back to top Go down

Logan

Ultimate Member

Logan
Ultimate Member

[Pending] Villian Banned for a Mom joke. Empty Re: [Pending] Villian Banned for a Mom joke.

Post by Logan Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:02 pm

Okay, we will look into it

Back to top Go down

Zangetsu

Zangetsu

Post by Zangetsu Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:10 pm

it was a joke and it wasn't very funny but i don't think he need to be banned because of it

Back to top Go down

Wind

Average Member

Wind
Average Member

Post by Wind Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:17 pm

People are sensitive to things, other's are so much, welcome to the internet.

Now on topic, on my sense I think it was a wrong doing on both sides. I don't know the friendship relation here but, if Soul was offended by this, Villian did a wrong by insulting. HOWEVER, knowing Villian trolls like 24/7, Soul also did a wrong by banning instead of jail timing to see if the so called "joke" was indeed one or not.

In any case, this ban was just through mere miscommunication, or rather misread actions, and should be lifted in my honest opinion.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:25 pm

Villian violated the rule stating that players must respect GMs.
Soul was supposed to jail him, but instead, banned him, violating several GM rules in place:
1) if a player breaks the rules, you can !dc or !jail. if you think they need a ban, TALK TO AN ADMIN.
2) If a player pisses you off, deal with it.

The punishment obviously does not fit the crime. he needs to be unbanned.

Back to top Go down

Logan

Ultimate Member

Logan
Ultimate Member

Post by Logan Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:34 pm

RауѕтогмХ wrote:Villian violated the rule stating that players must respect GMs.
Soul was supposed to jail him, but instead, banned him, violating several GM rules in place:
1) if a player breaks the rules, you can !dc or !jail. if you think they need a ban, TALK TO AN ADMIN.
2) If a player pisses you off, deal with it.

The punishment obviously does not fit the crime. he needs to be unbanned.

yea ikr

Back to top Go down

ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ

Dedicated Member

ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ
Dedicated Member

Post by ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:52 pm

I agree with Ray. It's a little too harsh to drop the ban hammer just because of a "your mom" joke.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:00 pm

Use the + rep button instead of posting thank you over and over, you're filling the thread with unnecessary posts.

Back to top Go down

[GM] Neko

Ultimate Member

[GM] Neko
Ultimate Member

Post by [GM] Neko Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:46 pm

Since this appeal is pretty much wrapped up, I got nothing else to say but 'Villi, why are you such an idiot?!' lol

Back to top Go down

Villian

Ultimate Member

Villian
Ultimate Member

Post by Villian Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:54 pm

hey i like to screw around thought everyone i have ever talked to knows that by now..... and rofl i havnt been unbanned yet Razz

Back to top Go down

Zangetsu

Zangetsu

Post by Zangetsu Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:56 pm

lol ofc you haven't

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top