D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whoa There, SamSaur. [Random Topic.]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whoa There, SamSaur. [Random Topic.] Empty Whoa There, SamSaur. [Random Topic.]

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:56 pm

Whoa there, Sammie. You don't have to rage when you dced, and blamed Toon or somethin'.
Time: 8:50 PM. [Pacific Time.]

Whoa There, SamSaur. [Random Topic.] Sammie10

https://i.servimg.com/u/f48/16/68/38/49/sammie10.jpg

Back to top Go down

{Cpt.}_Vito

Average Member

{Cpt.}_Vito
Average Member

Whoa There, SamSaur. [Random Topic.] Empty Re: Whoa There, SamSaur. [Random Topic.]

Post by {Cpt.}_Vito Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:07 pm

was this necessary? alot of drama happens around here so is best to stay out of it :x

Back to top Go down

Boo! It's Sam !

Location : Here ...! Noo.. There !! NOO. OVER HERE ! WTF, WHERE ARE YOU LOOKING . ISAID THERE ...!!

Whoa There, SamSaur. [Random Topic.] Empty Re: Whoa There, SamSaur. [Random Topic.]

Post by Boo! It's Sam ! Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:18 pm

{Cpt.}_Vito wrote:was this necessary? alot of drama happens around here so is best to stay out of it Mad

totally agree's really. all your doingg now is trouble...

Back to top Go down

reign123456

reign123456

Post by reign123456 Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:00 pm

hey if u post take off my ign plz i dont want any1 to know that im here with u
thx love u

Back to top Go down

{GM}_Lazarus

Dedicated Member

{GM}_Lazarus
Dedicated Member

Post by {GM}_Lazarus Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:19 am

Yeah, agree with kite there.

On a completely different note, I'm in the picture. YOS.

Back to top Go down

Raina

Raina

Post by Raina Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:30 am

I saw this topic and really couldn't believe it. I mean she is a player, so its not like she can be demoted for this. I am not saying its right but to me it seems someone is aggravated at the server and trying to pick a fight. I understand she shouldn't have treated Toon like that but what is the point of this topic? It sounds like your trying to do everything in your power to fix every little detail that u see, hoping u can get your position back. I understand you're upset about ur demotion but if Toon had an issue with it he would have taken care of it. There is no need for this pointless drama. This sounds really petty, and needs to stop. And anyone who knows me, knows i am really nice to everyone and usually don't get mad about anything but this has pushed me really far. This topic shouldn't have been posted in my opinion, all this will do is cause more drama in the server. We don't need it. The server just recovered from another issue that could hurt it. Why try to cause more pointless drama? It wont achieve anything.

Back to top Go down

๖ۣۜTøσn

Owner

๖ۣۜTøσn
Owner

Post by ๖ۣۜTøσn Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:13 am

Dude, Justin YOU ARE FUCKING ANNOYING AND YOU ARE FUCKING IMATURE, STOP DOING YOU'R NERD HEAD AND THINKING THAT REPORT PEOPLE ABOUT ME, I DONT CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHES MY SISTER! MAN LEAVE THAT ALONE, NO NEVER AGAIN YOU GONNA BE A FKING GM SINCE YOU'RE A FKING BAD GM NOW SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUTUP! .

Back to top Go down

death1230

death1230

Post by death1230 Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:33 pm

LMAO, this is madness.

Back to top Go down

reign123456

reign123456

Post by reign123456 Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:51 pm

{Øฬภєг}_To0n wrote:Dude, Justin YOU ARE FUCKING ANNOYING AND YOU ARE FUCKING IMATURE, STOP DOING YOU'R NERD HEAD AND THINKING THAT REPORT PEOPLE ABOUT ME, I DONT CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHES MY SISTER! MAN LEAVE THAT ALONE, NO NEVER AGAIN YOU GONNA BE A FKING GM SINCE YOU'RE A FKING BAD GM NOW SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUTUP! .
rubie madness >.<

Back to top Go down

Pazz

Ultimate Member

Pazz
Ultimate Member

Post by Pazz Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:05 pm

reign123456 wrote:
{Øฬภєг}_To0n wrote:Dude, Justin YOU ARE FUCKING ANNOYING AND YOU ARE FUCKING IMATURE, STOP DOING YOU'R NERD HEAD AND THINKING THAT REPORT PEOPLE ABOUT ME, I DONT CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHES MY SISTER! MAN LEAVE THAT ALONE, NO NEVER AGAIN YOU GONNA BE A FKING GM SINCE YOU'RE A FKING BAD GM NOW SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUTUP! .
rubie madness >.<

lol Tam o-o

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top