D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[denied]KidShooter (Devil Cry Case Report)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Charizard

Charizard

[denied]KidShooter (Devil Cry Case Report) Empty [denied]KidShooter (Devil Cry Case Report)

Post by Charizard Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:52 pm

Character Name:KiDShooter

Reason:
thatWhy do you think the user deserves a ban? Or what exactly is the user doing?
I believe this user should be banned for a week and given a brief intermission about what skills are okay to use and what isn't. She was asked not to use Devil Cry countless times by I(xTiger) & Soulution(JonJon). Once we had left the facility she continued to use the skill causing me to take action once I went to check on her whether she had ceased as we had told her to.

Testimonials:
Was there any other users in the area where the user was doing the thing user is being reported for? If so, please ask for the user's opinion.
Invincible and Soulution were the witnesses in this case.

Justice:
How long do you think the user should receive his/her punishment? Or what punishment should user receive?
I believe that the user should be given a brief punishment of jail and explained what skills are alright to be used n' those that are not.

Screen Shots/Proof:
Provide any screenshot and/or video proof of the user being reported. We would appreciate it if you used spoiler tags for each screenshot.

Screen Shot

[denied]KidShooter (Devil Cry Case Report) 2ltijvn

~Sincerely xTiger. P.S (I did not want to do this but I feel it was necessary after the many times the user was being told to stop)

Back to top Go down

†Zero†

Ultimate Member

†Zero†
Ultimate Member

[denied]KidShooter (Devil Cry Case Report) Empty Re: [denied]KidShooter (Devil Cry Case Report)

Post by †Zero† Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:06 am

So......you report this USER for using a skill in training? DAFUQ?

Back to top Go down

Charizard

Charizard

[denied]KidShooter (Devil Cry Case Report) Empty Re: [denied]KidShooter (Devil Cry Case Report)

Post by Charizard Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:08 am

Even within a map for training. Players are suggested not to use the skill either and instead asked to use a different skill. I am neither wrong nor right.

Back to top Go down

†Zero†

Ultimate Member

†Zero†
Ultimate Member

Post by †Zero† Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:10 am

Charizard wrote:Even within a map for training. Players are suggested not to use the skill either and instead asked to use a different skill. I am neither wrong nor right.
@EVERYONE Since when Devil Cry was suggested to not use? IM ASKING EVERYONE!

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:28 am

Charizard wrote:Even within a map for training. Players are suggested not to use the skill either and instead asked to use a different skill. I am neither wrong nor right.
You're either wrong or right. Don't be a dumbass. And you are wrong, btw. It's not even in the rules. We only tell people not to use the skill during events and in certain social maps like FM or henesys. This isn't worth reporting. Don't waste our time with trivial stuff like this. If the guy is causing lag in FM by spamming the skill, you'd have a legit case, but he's training, and he's got every right to use it. Don't like it? Move to another map.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top