People in D.ChaosMS are abusing the fact, that they can't get a ban over scamming?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

People in D.ChaosMS are abusing the fact, that they can't get a ban over scamming?

People in D.ChaosMS are abusing the fact, that they can't get a ban over scamming? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap81%People in D.ChaosMS are abusing the fact, that they can't get a ban over scamming? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 81% 
[ 17 ]
People in D.ChaosMS are abusing the fact, that they can't get a ban over scamming? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap19%People in D.ChaosMS are abusing the fact, that they can't get a ban over scamming? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 21
Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

People in D.ChaosMS are abusing the fact, that they can't get a ban over scamming? - Page 2 Empty Re: People in D.ChaosMS are abusing the fact, that they can't get a ban over scamming?

Post by Revenge on Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:50 am

Also you can just add a rule that if you record a trade and you are scammed and it's shown that the scammer really scammed he/she will get banned.

69 Posts [X] So Close to Dedicated Member
100 Posts [X] New title:Dedicated Member
200 Posts [X] New title:Ultimate Member
500 Posts [X] WOOO!I do post a lot C:
1,000 Posts [X] The time has came...and I hit 1000 posts...that's where my journey starts to the last achievement : 1,337 posts
1,337 Posts [ ] The last achievement!
To be in top 3 posters [ ] Haha just kidding it continues!
To be #1 poster [ ] I guess that's the last achievement...

IGN: -No IGN-

Back to top Go down

Faze

VFX

Faze
VFX

People in D.ChaosMS are abusing the fact, that they can't get a ban over scamming? - Page 2 Empty Re: People in D.ChaosMS are abusing the fact, that they can't get a ban over scamming?

Post by Faze on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:18 am

Scamming isn't aganist the rules.

Back to top Go down

SamiiJY

SamiiJY

Post by SamiiJY on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:54 pm

If you get scam.. Then you get scam lmao. If nothing can be done to retrieve your item then just learn from your mistakes and move on. I dont think scamming is that big of a problem, there's always bad people everywhere. Basically if you feel unsafe then jus dont trade

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads on Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:19 pm

I wish an Owner can see this, and add a rule.

Awakened...

Back to top Go down

Faze

VFX

Faze
VFX

Post by Faze on Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:26 am

Even if the owners did see this, it wouldn't be a big problem.
I've been playing GMS for 7 years

Number of times scammed in life time : 0

If you are a trustworthy person, let the person drop their item first.
This will let you know that person has trusted you and a fair deal is made.
Think before you act.

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads on Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:28 am

I've played for 5. GG You win QQ

Awakened...

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes on Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:39 pm

I don't think Banning someone over a scam is very civilized. That's just my opinion though. Why? Because it's technically the person who got scammed who is wrong too. Every transaction is handled with witnesses and sometimes a Middle Man. Since this is Online, Middle Man should be required for each and every transaction. It can be a Donor, or a GM Staff. Don't take a random stranger. If you have a friend that can be one, make sure it's one you can rely on, and not scam you. For those who are taken with new Donors, make sure they have vouchers before accepting them as the Middle Man. Also, along with the Middle Man, have a witness there to watch what happens as well.

People in D.ChaosMS are abusing the fact, that they can't get a ban over scamming? - Page 2 Image810 People in D.ChaosMS are abusing the fact, that they can't get a ban over scamming? - Page 2 Untitl16
Epicly made by Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр(left) and Sky(right)
Faze. wrote:
Yeah, I'm not a no life, nor do I have a life
I'm a gamer, I have lots of lives.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top