D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack Of Blades

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is your opinion about this?

Jack Of Blades I_vote_lcap43%Jack Of Blades I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
Jack Of Blades I_vote_lcap29%Jack Of Blades I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Jack Of Blades I_vote_lcap14%Jack Of Blades I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Jack Of Blades I_vote_lcap14%Jack Of Blades I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Jack Of Blades I_vote_lcap0%Jack Of Blades I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Jack Of Blades I_vote_lcap0%Jack Of Blades I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

~MrHacker~

~MrHacker~

Jack Of Blades Empty Jack Of Blades

Post by ~MrHacker~ Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:20 pm

Intro: Jack Of Blades

The Jack of all Blades, the evil of the blood shed tear, and the tormentor of Albion. Jack of Blades has been a fan favorite of mine ever since I was 12. Player of the game: Fable the Lost Chapters, on the original XBox console ever since it came out. A Jack of Blades boss would be a very nice addition to the D.Chaos server because he matches the theme of Khaos already!

The Idea

My idea for a Jack of Blades boss would be incredible to come to life. Like I said before, he matched the theme of the city of Khaos and could be a hidden boss just like Alpha. Not many changes would be needed besides the addition of a couple more items, maps, and a new Mob sprite. What ever you all want to do. I was thinking, because there is the Khaos Dimensional Mask, there could be a drop of the Jack of Blades Mask. He could be made a harder boss then Alpha and his mask could give an additional amount of points toward the Watt, Matt, Wdef, Mdef, and a little more additional Str, Dex, Int, and Luk. Also, there could be another drop of his weapon, the Sword of Aeons! It could have the same exact stats as the mask, just more Watt and Matt. It could also be a level 0~100 one-handed sword weapon. As in the game, it is a sword and its weight is light (one-handed) and it is the second most powerful weapon in the game. Its your choice on what to do.

Detail

Inside the "Spoiler" slides, there are picture references of Jack of Blades, his Mask, and his weapon (Sword of Aeons). I hope you consider the thought of making him and to the community, please support the making. Smile

~!WARNING!~
~!Spoiler is image heavy!~

Spoiler:

I hope you consider the project! I know how annoying it is to make a new mob and items and all of that from scratch. I have been there, done that. It can piss you off at times and If I can (and if accepted), I would like to help on the project. Thank you for reading!
~MrHacker~

Back to top Go down

ΩŁƴɗǏⱥΩ

ΩŁƴɗǏⱥΩ

Jack Of Blades Empty Re: Jack Of Blades

Post by ΩŁƴɗǏⱥΩ Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:17 pm

Lol. You and your Fable games xD. Still, I love the idea and how you researched him and added detail.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top