Reporting GM Mel

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ronaldo2012

Member

Member

Posts : 15
Points : 15
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2012-06-26

Reporting GM Mel Empty Reporting GM Mel

Post by Ronaldo2012 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:05 am

Its long of crazy story and bad story too. She warped me many times for no reason and some warped for some reason because of scammer. I got warped many times why because she dont like scammer and insulted me as much, It gets me hurt, Also she told everyone people that said im scammer other char gave name which im using it atm, Also she belive people without proof and some people say yes that im scammer then i was like wtf and i whispered them and they said i was just trolling. Anyways they loves that GM to ban ppl thats how it works on private servers.. Well i wanted to say Mel did abused and very bad respect also shes bad GM, I cant understand how she did became being a GM.
I wish to have some proofs then you guys could belive me but anyways.. Knives,Justice and other GMs is very helpful and awesome GMs, Mel talking me bad words and like shit some peoples in fm23 saw it what happen there. Mel is really really bad respect and abused.
Sorry for my bad english.

Thank you for reading. Have fun and enjoy maple to all.

Back to top Go down

Mel

Ultimate Member

Mel
Ultimate Member

Posts : 286
Points : 330
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2012-05-23
Age : 22
Location : The Crystal Empire

Reporting GM Mel Empty Re: Reporting GM Mel

Post by Mel on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:25 am

Ronaldo2012 wrote:Knives,Justice and other GMs is very helpful and awesome GMs

That awkward moment when I'm {GM}Justice.



Also, I never warped you, only to jail to make you give their items back.
They all showed me proof, and with half the trades I was sitting there in hide.
I do show respect, I help alot of people, but I don't HAVE to show respect
to scammers and people who only insult me and spread lies about me.
You're making up a bunch of lies, and it's sad.


Last edited by Mεℓissለ (・.・。) on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

[GM] Neko

Ultimate Member

[GM] Neko
Ultimate Member

Posts : 558
Points : 697
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-05-28
Age : 23

Reporting GM Mel Empty Re: Reporting GM Mel

Post by [GM] Neko on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:31 am

Mεℓissለ (・.・。) wrote:
Ronaldo2012 wrote:Knives,Justice and other GMs is very helpful and awesome GMs

That awkward moment when I'm {GM}Justice.

ROFLLMFAOCOPTER

_________________
IGNs:
League Of Legend : iineko
Garena : 4r1us

Siggies:

Reporting GM Mel D_chaos_forum_patrols__by_cravemythoughts-d55m7xn

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo2012

Member

Member

Posts : 15
Points : 15
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2012-06-26

Reporting GM Mel Empty Re: Reporting GM Mel

Post by Ronaldo2012 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:35 am

Mεℓissለ (・.・。) wrote:
Ronaldo2012 wrote:Knives,Justice and other GMs is very helpful and awesome GMs

That awkward moment when I'm {GM}Justice.



Also, I never warped you, only to jail to make you give their items back.
They all showed me proof, and with half the trades I was sitting there in hide.
I do show respect, I help alot of people, but I don't HAVE to show respect
to scammers and people who only insult me and spread lies about me.
You're making up a bunch of lies, and it's sad.

I got warped to jail and gave item to his guy back then you let me stay in jail for some hours and also you did warped me to zipangu and soem places for no reason because you dont like scammer i know how you feel but it is abused. No you dont have to show respect to scammers but you must show respect anyways thats your job to do. You disrescpted and insulted me much and i insulted you a bit back.

Back to top Go down

Mel

Ultimate Member

Mel
Ultimate Member

Posts : 286
Points : 330
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2012-05-23
Age : 22
Location : The Crystal Empire

Reporting GM Mel Empty Re: Reporting GM Mel

Post by Mel on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:41 am

Ronaldo2012 wrote:
Mεℓissለ (・.・。) wrote:
Ronaldo2012 wrote:Knives,Justice and other GMs is very helpful and awesome GMs

That awkward moment when I'm {GM}Justice.



Also, I never warped you, only to jail to make you give their items back.
They all showed me proof, and with half the trades I was sitting there in hide.
I do show respect, I help alot of people, but I don't HAVE to show respect
to scammers and people who only insult me and spread lies about me.
You're making up a bunch of lies, and it's sad.

I got warped to jail and gave item to his guy back then you let me stay in jail for some hours and also you did warped me to zipangu and soem places for no reason because you dont like scammer i know how you feel but it is abused. No you dont have to show respect to scammers but you must show respect anyways thats your job to do. You disrescpted and insulted me much and i insulted you a bit back.


I let you stay in jail as a punishment, but you told Ali that I forgot you there, even though you weren't even there for 5 minutes. I didn't warp you to zipangu, you shouldn't blame me for your misfortunes I didn't do, and I never insult first, unless you say something so damn stupid that you deserves it. I did show you respect in the beginning, but you were rude and disobeying.

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo2012

Member

Member

Posts : 15
Points : 15
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2012-06-26

Reporting GM Mel Empty Re: Reporting GM Mel

Post by Ronaldo2012 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:48 am

Mεℓissለ (・.・。) wrote:
Ronaldo2012 wrote:
Mεℓissለ (・.・。) wrote:
Ronaldo2012 wrote:Knives,Justice and other GMs is very helpful and awesome GMs

That awkward moment when I'm {GM}Justice.



Also, I never warped you, only to jail to make you give their items back.
They all showed me proof, and with half the trades I was sitting there in hide.
I do show respect, I help alot of people, but I don't HAVE to show respect
to scammers and people who only insult me and spread lies about me.
You're making up a bunch of lies, and it's sad.

I got warped to jail and gave item to his guy back then you let me stay in jail for some hours and also you did warped me to zipangu and soem places for no reason because you dont like scammer i know how you feel but it is abused. No you dont have to show respect to scammers but you must show respect anyways thats your job to do. You disrescpted and insulted me much and i insulted you a bit back.


I let you stay in jail as a punishment, but you told Ali that I forgot you there, even though you weren't even there for 5 minutes. I didn't warp you to zipangu, you shouldn't blame me for your misfortunes I didn't do, and I never insult first, unless you say something so damn stupid that you deserves it. I did show you respect in the beginning, but you were rude and disobeying.


Do you thnik i can know all GMs with real name? I never told to lmmortaL that you forget to unjail me i told him that you let me stay in jail for some hours then you left so fast, but lmmortaL came to me and unjail me. I know Owners can check out commands and you did warped me I already told you many times to stop warp me but you told me Bitch please off you for blaming me. I dont thnik so that i insult you first. but you insulted me and stupid things to me because of im scammer..

Back to top Go down

Mel

Ultimate Member

Mel
Ultimate Member

Posts : 286
Points : 330
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2012-05-23
Age : 22
Location : The Crystal Empire

Reporting GM Mel Empty Re: Reporting GM Mel

Post by Mel on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:51 am

Like I said, I didn't warp you.
And why did Ali ask me why I forgot you in jail then?
I said ''Bitch please, quit blaming me'' because you were fully blaming me for those warps, even though it wasn't me derp. I also didn't insult you.

Back to top Go down

xXxBa¢K3xXx

Member

xXxBa¢K3xXx
Member

Posts : 39
Points : 84
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-22

Reporting GM Mel Empty Re: Reporting GM Mel

Post by xXxBa¢K3xXx on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:12 am

Ronaldo2012 use this trick . ( I have no evidence )

See someone mega item .
Tell the person to go to a map . ( He tell me to go Korean )
He say he want to see the item . Trade or drop . ( For my item cannot trade so he call me to drop . I did not drop the item )
The want the person to drop so much . ( Just make him look like he is really buying )
Then he trade you .
He put out the MSI Brown Work Gloves .
Then he ask you to offer . ( For me I offer 1K and he say yes )
Then He Cancel trade .
He retrade . ( This time the Brown Work Glove is not a MSI )
Then I say scamer .
He disappear .

Be careful of him .

_________________
────█▀▄▄▄▄█─────█▀▀█────▄▀▌─▄▄▄▄─────────────█▀▄▄▄▄█────▄▀▌─▄▄▄▄────────█▀▀█──────█▀▄▄▄▄█──
─▄▄▄█─────█──▄▄▄█──────▄█▀──▌─▌─▌─▄▄▄▄────▄▄▄█─────█───▄█▀──▌─▌─▌────▄▄▄█─────────█─────█──
██▀▄█─▄██▀█─███▀█────▄▀─█▄──▌─▌─▌─▌─▌─▌──██▀▄█─▄██▀█──▄▀─█▄─▌─▌─▌───███▀█─────██▀▄█─▄██▀█──
─▀▀▀──▀█▄█▀─▀█▄█▀────█─▀█─▌█▌█▌█▌─▌─▌─▌───▀▀▀──▀█▄█▀──█─▀█─▌█▌█▌█───▀█▄█▀──────▀▀▀──▀█▄█▀──
─────────────────────▀█▄█▀───────█▌█▌█▌───────────────▀█▄█▀────────────────────────────────

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1784
Points : 2183
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-04-20
Age : 25

Reporting GM Mel Empty Re: Reporting GM Mel

Post by Knives on Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:32 pm

Knives,Justice and other GMs is very helpful and awesome GMs
I'm Mac Banned. Just putting it out there.

OT: I find it appalling how you can just sit there and call Mel a "bad GM" after all the good she has done for everyone else. If you don't like what she is doing now, think about what she did on her {GM}_Justice character. Think about what she is really trying to do. Would she really warp you everywhere because she hates scammers? What if it's a donor who is warping you out of jail? Maybe they want to warp you back to them to finish the trade. But Mel probably warped you back to jail to drop the alleged scammed item. Think about it.

Back to top Go down

Marshall

Member

Marshall
Member

Posts : 46
Points : 64
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-06-07

Reporting GM Mel Empty Re: Reporting GM Mel

Post by Marshall on Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:44 pm

Okay first of all. Ronaldo, don't accuse her of warping you to Zipangu. When I clearly admitted to you in game that I did that, ONCE. My reason for doing so was after all the conflict you had with Mel (awesome pony) I decided to trade you having forgotten the whole thing. You proceeded to cuss at me in the trade and before I could ss you closed it. After you began spamming hate in the fm I decided to warp you Zipangu to cool off.

You then came back and accused me of warping you there 5-8 times. I then denied your allegations and you asked Bio (pretty chill guy) to check the logs. I'm not sure what he said word for word but apparently he didn't find anything there. Then you began to accuse me of JQ hacking, when you didn't even take into account that I hate JQ's with the burning passion of a thousand spanish suns.

In summation, I honestly don't think you have any right to judge Mel as a GM when you aren't even able to muster a tenth of the respect she gets as a person. Also, I was there in FM 23 when your little flame war went off; you definitley started it by being rude to her. She called you out on being a scammer and said she had no respect for scammers.

Sorry for long post. Here's a potato.

Reporting GM Mel Potato

Back to top Go down

[GM] Neko

Ultimate Member

[GM] Neko
Ultimate Member

Posts : 558
Points : 697
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-05-28
Age : 23

Reporting GM Mel Empty Re: Reporting GM Mel

Post by [GM] Neko on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:05 pm

In all honestly, I have no FUCKING idea of what actually going down.
Because I wasn't there to witness the "crimes" of Mel's.
But I see a lot of people bitching and whining about Mel being a bad GM.
You want a bad GM? Go fucking meet Lilly or Chris. They will endlessly warp your ass in and out of FM, and they won't give a two-shit if you report to Alpha. For fuck sake, Lily nearly crashed the server two fucking times.
To all of you fucking newbies, IF YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG, SAY SORRY AND LEAVE IT BE. DON'T BE ASSHOLES, trying to get rid of the GOOD , HARD-WORKING GMs.
AS a matter of fact, from what I heard, Mel did alot of good to this server.

_________________
IGNs:
League Of Legend : iineko
Garena : 4r1us

Siggies:

Reporting GM Mel D_chaos_forum_patrols__by_cravemythoughts-d55m7xn

Back to top Go down

{GFX}Critical{WZ}

WZ editor

{GFX}Critical{WZ}
WZ editor

Posts : 329
Points : 443
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 24
Location : Under Mel's Bed

Reporting GM Mel Empty Re: Reporting GM Mel

Post by {GFX}Critical{WZ} on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:15 pm

In my opinion you should be banned for disrespecting a GM. ALSO I already banned you (Merchanters) for disrespecting me. Mel hasn't done anything wrong unlike you who has.

_________________
Reporting GM Mel Critanimatedbannerwip

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Posts : 642
Points : 741
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2012-02-16
Age : 24
Location : The Afterlife

Reporting GM Mel Empty Re: Reporting GM Mel

Post by Lucina on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:22 pm

Ronaldo2012 wrote:
Mεℓissለ (・.・。) wrote:
Ronaldo2012 wrote:
Mεℓissለ (・.・。) wrote:
Ronaldo2012 wrote:Knives,Justice and other GMs is very helpful and awesome GMs

That awkward moment when I'm {GM}Justice.



Also, I never warped you, only to jail to make you give their items back.
They all showed me proof, and with half the trades I was sitting there in hide.
I do show respect, I help alot of people, but I don't HAVE to show respect
to scammers and people who only insult me and spread lies about me.
You're making up a bunch of lies, and it's sad.

I got warped to jail and gave item to his guy back then you let me stay in jail for some hours and also you did warped me to zipangu and soem places for no reason because you dont like scammer i know how you feel but it is abused. No you dont have to show respect to scammers but you must show respect anyways thats your job to do. You disrescpted and insulted me much and i insulted you a bit back.


I let you stay in jail as a punishment, but you told Ali that I forgot you there, even though you weren't even there for 5 minutes. I didn't warp you to zipangu, you shouldn't blame me for your misfortunes I didn't do, and I never insult first, unless you say something so damn stupid that you deserves it. I did show you respect in the beginning, but you were rude and disobeying.


Do you thnik i can know all GMs with real name? I never told to lmmortaL that you forget to unjail me i told him that you let me stay in jail for some hours then you left so fast, but lmmortaL came to me and unjail me. I know Owners can check out commands and you did warped me I already told you many times to stop warp me but you told me Bitch please off you for blaming me. I dont thnik so that i insult you first. but you insulted me and stupid things to me because of im scammer..

wow this guy be covering his lies with more lies....dude just stfu and stop. your not going to win, That how she is. and after hearing all this that your a scammer you should be in jail just for trying to take advantage of there no rule agaisnt scamming.
also you have no proof so why should we believe you. other people have proof of you scamming and even mel saw you in hide. you have to rights to remain in jail for what you did and should be banned for disrepecting a gm


Last edited by Integrity on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Reporting GM Mel _forum_signature__lucina__fire_emblem__awakening__by_iarcadia-d6i4sc6

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Posts : 1970
Points : 2246
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 28
Location : California

Reporting GM Mel Empty Re: Reporting GM Mel

Post by RayStormX on Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:17 pm

Oh this is some good stuff....I don't even have to intervene in this case.

So this guy is merchanters, too? Should keep a close eye on him....once he violates other rules, kick him out...

_________________
GM!RayStormX   &  Zweihander
Status:: Offline indefinitely
If you have been unfairly banned, PM me and I'll help you the best I can.

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1057
Points : 1007
Reputation : -129
Join date : 2012-03-23

Reporting GM Mel Empty Re: Reporting GM Mel

Post by Shads on Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:07 pm

Shouldn't there be a fkin rule about scamming now?
I mean he's been IP Banned. Why is he free now? He's ruining the environment.

OT: Why is Mel being reported everywhere o_o

_________________
Status: The awakened Shads!

Awakened...


Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

Posts : 271
Points : 338
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-11-14

Reporting GM Mel Empty Re: Reporting GM Mel

Post by ----- on Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:16 pm

Wait, someone update me on this? When was the rule of "No scamming" made? I'm pretty sure that scamming is allowed (it does not state that it isn't), so why is this happening in the first place? I'm sorry to say that although scamming is looked down upon morally, it's still legally allowed on this server as far as I'm concerned, so there's no need for a GM to retrieve items from the scammer. I've said this before, scamming is just an excuse for someone's stupidity (or carelessness) and you cannot place a rule for that.

So, he should not have been warped to Jail in the first place. But since it has happened and he did insult a GM, he should only be jailed for an hour.

_________________
Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris . . .

Back to top Go down

exBlade

Member

exBlade
Member

Posts : 43
Points : 59
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 20
Location : In your closet.......

Reporting GM Mel Empty Re: Reporting GM Mel

Post by exBlade on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:23 am

First of all, read the fucking player rules. They will help you masterbate yourself to respect your surperiors. Second of all, Mel (I've never talked to you before o-o) is a great GM and you make a fucking ban appeal just beacuse you were insulted and warped like 100 times. As Mel stated and multiple GMs also they don't HAVE to fucking respect you. They want to bring justice to this server.

_________________
Reporting GM Mel Bleach1

Support Team Recruit

Back to top Go down

Mel

Ultimate Member

Mel
Ultimate Member

Posts : 286
Points : 330
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2012-05-23
Age : 22
Location : The Crystal Empire

Reporting GM Mel Empty Re: Reporting GM Mel

Post by Mel on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:56 am

BladeMastahz wrote:They will help you masterbate yourself to respect your surperiors.

WHAT THE FUCK

In my eyes Ronaldo, You're just trying to blame me.
Cause I'm a good GM on my mule, and a shitty GM on my main according to you.

Back to top Go down

Marshall

Member

Marshall
Member

Posts : 46
Points : 64
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-06-07

Reporting GM Mel Empty Re: Reporting GM Mel

Post by Marshall on Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:25 pm

Mεℓissለ (・.・。) wrote:
BladeMastahz wrote:They will help you masterbate yourself to respect your surperiors.

WHAT THE FUCK


I lol'ed at your reaction XD

Back to top Go down

Jojo

Dedicated Member

Jojo
Dedicated Member

Posts : 133
Points : 180
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 22
Location : California

Reporting GM Mel Empty Re: Reporting GM Mel

Post by Jojo on Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:18 pm

Guys like serious why does every1 fucken complain about mel The reason why she reacts like that is because she has her reasons and most likely u guys bug the shit out of her come on now this is like the 10th report ive seen on mel its not rlly worth the time -.-

Back to top Go down

Flares

Average Member

Average Member

Posts : 99
Points : 129
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-01-28
Age : 20
Location : Far away

Reporting GM Mel Empty Re: Reporting GM Mel

Post by Flares on Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:45 am

I dont believe mel will do something like that without a reason.

_________________
Reporting GM Mel Uchiha10
Uchiha



Flying Poop
Derping derps
Wanking dicks
Gigantic tits
Small eye
Little condom
Big child
This is the random shit
Written by a hobo
I found in the street.

Back to top Go down

Hurr

Member

Hurr
Member

Posts : 24
Points : 32
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-29
Age : 21
Location : Over The Rainbow~

Reporting GM Mel Empty Re: Reporting GM Mel

Post by Hurr on Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:17 pm

Oh god, this is some VERY good stuff here. And you brought it onto yourself by scamming people on purpose. Don't flame and spread lies about her just because you're all mad and shit. Just quit the server and move on to another one if you want to be a dumbass. Just don't be one in this wonderful server of ours.

_________________
Reporting GM Mel Everyday-pikachu

Back to top Go down

HeyJude

Newbie


Posts : 2
Points : 2
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-27

Reporting GM Mel Empty Re: Reporting GM Mel

Post by HeyJude on Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:17 pm

LF>English I can read D= (JK but dude Mel is so chill why do so many people report her!?)

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo2012

Member

Member

Posts : 15
Points : 15
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2012-06-26

Reporting GM Mel Empty Re: Reporting GM Mel

Post by Ronaldo2012 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:32 pm

Many reports on her because shes abusing and bad respect also aint helpful and shes smart and defend herself to not be demoete anyways she got lucky.

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1057
Points : 1007
Reputation : -129
Join date : 2012-03-23

Reporting GM Mel Empty Re: Reporting GM Mel

Post by Shads on Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:00 pm

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Do you know whats funny? Many people have been telling me, RONALDO, that you've been scamming them.

Do you know what that means?
It means you steal an item, and never pay for it and keep it.

See, your the type of people I'm talking about, even in my thread in "Discussions", I didn't name you.

_________________
Status: The awakened Shads!

Awakened...


Back to top Go down

Sponsored content




Reporting GM Mel Empty Re: Reporting GM Mel

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum