"Online Dating" - D.ChaosMS EX

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is Online Dating Appropriate? - D.ChaosMS EX

"Online Dating" - D.ChaosMS EX - Page 4 I_vote_lcap63%"Online Dating" - D.ChaosMS EX - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 63% 
[ 36 ]
"Online Dating" - D.ChaosMS EX - Page 4 I_vote_lcap37%"Online Dating" - D.ChaosMS EX - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 37% 
[ 21 ]

Total Votes : 57
Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

"Online Dating" - D.ChaosMS EX - Page 4 Empty Re: "Online Dating" - D.ChaosMS EX

Post by Shads on Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:09 pm

Muelz wrote:
BlueCosmix wrote: " there is no relationship without trust." how can you "trust" a person you have no idea of,

AHH, I REMEMBER A TIME WHERE HE WENT OUT WITH THIS "GIRL" AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE A GUY. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
IT WAS ALSO FUNNY BECAUSE IT TOOK HIM TILL CHRISTMAS TO COMPREHEND WHAT HAD JUST HAPPENED.

Trolololololololololololololol
So funny XD

Awakened...

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

"Online Dating" - D.ChaosMS EX - Page 4 Empty Re: "Online Dating" - D.ChaosMS EX

Post by RayStormX on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:15 pm

khuddin1992 wrote: we broke twice but God really wan us to be together. even though she from difference country but if God really wan us to be together, nothing can stop it.
Khuddin. Put your destiny in your own hands, not in "God". It sounds like if you fail you can say it was all part of God's plan, and thus you shirk any accountability or responsibility. It's good that you have faith. But you need more faith.

Faith in yourself.

you need trust. trust is the main key on any relationship (online or normal). there is no relationship without trust.

the thing is online dating or normal dating basicly the same. yes onlide dating you cannot go out with that girl but skype connect you (that why i always online skype).
Khuddin, not ony do you wear your heart on a sleeve, but you hand out your trust like it's fuckin candy. You got fooled by trusting someone so quickly, who turned out to be A GUY. There are some real machiavellian motherfuckers out there who can easily make a fool out you if you're not careful. And you're not.

And I know we can't help who we fall in love with, but for God's sake, Khuddin, you were dating a 12 year old. You could get in trouble with the law. You could be labeled as an online predator, dude. We're 20 years old, we're adults.

yes i a fail guy that dun have real gf but i dun care because i have trust on God and trust at my gf.
Your faith has no corelation to the success of your relationships, but your naivete sure does.

Back to top Go down

khuddin1992

Ultimate Member

khuddin1992
Ultimate Member

Post by khuddin1992 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:56 am

the 12 year old girl, i not date with her.. she my online sister duh....

well you are right about destiny thing and that what i do right now. i wan to change everything aka from dark to light.

i trust my current gf well if she lie to me, i just walk away and continued to achieve what i wan the most (success in world and after life).

P.S my gf is 16 not 12 <_<

"Online Dating" - D.ChaosMS EX - Page 4 Loveanotheredited

Quit forever from Dchaos.

Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

Post by ----- on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:48 am

khuddin1992 wrote:P.S my gf is 16 not 12 <_<
Not your existing one (God, help her), the one last year. Anyways, how many failed relationships do you need to experience before you learn that it's not something which will work properly??

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX on Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:46 am

You really need to pay attention to what people are saying khuddin. I said you WERE dating a 12 yr old, obviously indicating a previous relationship. Not "you ARE dating a 12 yr old".

One thing I tend to experience when it comes to online interactions is that you can be infatuated with someones personality but not necessarily their looks. It's weird. Like wow this girl is so cool, but then I look at her irl pic and I'm like "wow no attraction whatsoever".

Back to top Go down

wafflex

Average Member

wafflex
Average Member

"Online Dating" - D.ChaosMS EX - Page 4 Empty eh...

Post by wafflex on Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:29 am

relationships work in weird ways :\ so why not? if it doesn't work, it doesn't work oh well. never know, you might find the girl/guy of ur dreams on a silly game of poker.

Back to top Go down

khuddin1992

Ultimate Member

khuddin1992
Ultimate Member

Post by khuddin1992 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:13 am

Muelz wrote:
Not your existing one (God, help her), the one last year. Anyways, how many failed relationships do you need to experience before you learn that it's not something which will work properly??

why you care btw.

wafflex wrote:relationships work in weird ways :\ so why not? if it doesn't work, it doesn't work oh well. never know, you might find the girl/guy of ur dreams on a silly game of poker.

i soo agree with you man.

1 thing for sure i trust on my self on what i do. i love her so yeah. i have faith on her and also at God. i will make sure that i will go to USA to meet her someday.

Back to top Go down

wafflex

Average Member

wafflex
Average Member

Post by wafflex on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:56 pm

khuddin1992 wrote:
Muelz wrote:

why you care btw.

wafflex wrote:relationships work in weird ways :\ so why not? if it doesn't work, it doesn't work oh well. never know, you might find the girl/guy of ur dreams on a silly game of poker.

i soo agree with you man.

1 thing for sure i trust on my self on what i do. i love her so yeah. i have faith on her and also at God. i will make sure that i will go to USA to meet her someday.
see? you dont find guys like this often. its rare. to find a partner that would travel the world. only a person that is overly arrogant wouldnt think its possible.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:00 pm

Surely the % probability is not zero, but it is so infinitesimally small that in all likelyhood, Khuddin would not be able to just go to America on a whim and see his 'beloved'. I'm all for romance but hey, gotta draw a line between ideals and reality.

The odds are stacked heavily against you, Khuddin, especially with all the shit that's going down in America right now.

I don't think Muelz cares much about your predicament as much as he's pointing out how silly you make yourself out to be. In America if you fell in love with a 12 year old you'd be the headline story on Dateline NBC: how to catch a predator. 20 year old woos 12 year old girl on the Internet? Yeah that's a love story if I ever saw one.

As for your 16 year old current gf, I suppose it's not as bad, but it's still pushing it. I really doubt that she'd want to go so far as to arrange a meeting with you, especially at her age. Though that's probably all I can say since I have no other info to go on and am just running under assumptions at this point.

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucina on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:38 pm

and this is why no one should make a post about if online dating is ok >_>
just causes more trouble.....

Back to top Go down

Villian

Ultimate Member

Villian
Ultimate Member

Post by Villian on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:42 pm

Online dating hmm, its ok... if you like the person and you feel comfortable then it should be your business and noone elses. For me personally i would need to see like webcam or picture with my name and yea. But its fine if the age is similar and stuff. once again their business Razz

Signatures:
"Online Dating" - D.ChaosMS EX - Page 4 Image
"Online Dating" - D.ChaosMS EX - Page 4 X2nxxu
"Online Dating" - D.ChaosMS EX - Page 4 2rdl1cg
"Online Dating" - D.ChaosMS EX - Page 4 Wtf-girl-photo-squirt-gun-fights-are-awesome
[center]

Back to top Go down

[GM] Neko

Ultimate Member

[GM] Neko
Ultimate Member

Post by [GM] Neko on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:59 pm

My RANT TIME
"Online Dating" - D.ChaosMS EX - Page 4 Rant_small

I personally believe Online dating should be something that is looked upon with an open-mind. I dated online a couple of times, sure they didn't work out. But I made stupid choices like put my trust into the hands someone I don't know immediately. But hell, believe it or not, even though I put my trust into someone's hands so early in the relationship, they didn't screw me. They screwed me a couple of months later(LAWL).
People look at only the CONS of internet dating, but never the PROS. Of course, dating on the internet can be dangerous, embarrassing , and possibly even life-scarring. A naive person might post up pictures that are personal, They might put out personal information that could possibly put them in life-threatening situations. But, I would live to ask all of you Anti-Online daters a question, when was the last time you guys think outside of the box? AND possibly think about the PROS of online dating, how matter ridiculous it sounds in your own head. Hell, isn't it sometimes ridiculous thinking to yourself 'Hey.. I wish I can ask [Crush name] out?... nah .. s/he outta my league". or "We been friends for so long... but If I ask him/her out.. everything could go wrong". I have a open mind, I look at everything from different perspectives,So I look at online dating as another Opportunity to explore. For example, in real life a person choice of possible dates are restricted by what they do and where they live. If you were to date online however, in all honestly, people with all kind of hobbies , interests , and personalities, you have a wider array of choices. Also, depending on you... you might open up to easily, or you know how to go steady and get to know the person better. The people who knows how to have patience gets the best out of Online dating. Simple as that. Even if your online relationship didn't work out, depending on the duration of your relationship, you just gained amount of knowledge from that person. Whether it be about Life , personality , how to treat someone , culture , world events from their perspectives , their feelings , universal knowledge. Also, call me crazy, but I rather get stabbed in the back on the internet then in real life. In real life, I know the person, I could even have a close bond to that person, getting back stabbed by them would completely destroy me. the knife wound would be a lot more deeper and it would take longer to heal. While, during my online dating experiences, I got back stabbed a couple of times, I got destroyed, and the knife stabbed pretty deep. But, Comparing the IRL backstabs to the online backstabs, IRL hurts alot more.
People took chances in real life, and real life is just as dangerous as Online. What is so different from asking out a complete stranger in real life and asking a stranger online. I mean nobody really asks out complete strangers anymore, they try to know the other person a little better, then take the leap.

Siggies:

"Online Dating" - D.ChaosMS EX - Page 4 D_chaos_forum_patrols__by_cravemythoughts-d55m7xn

Back to top Go down

khuddin1992

Ultimate Member

khuddin1992
Ultimate Member

Post by khuddin1992 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:25 pm

[GM] iiNEKO wrote:
My RANT TIME
"Online Dating" - D.ChaosMS EX - Page 4 Rant_small

I personally believe Online dating should be something that is looked upon with an open-mind. I dated online a couple of times, sure they didn't work out. But I made stupid choices like put my trust into the hands someone I don't know immediately. But hell, believe it or not, even though I put my trust into someone's hands so early in the relationship, they didn't screw me. They screwed me a couple of months later(LAWL).
People look at only the CONS of internet dating, but never the PROS. Of course, dating on the internet can be dangerous, embarrassing , and possibly even life-scarring. A naive person might post up pictures that are personal, They might put out personal information that could possibly put them in life-threatening situations. But, I would live to ask all of you Anti-Online daters a question, when was the last time you guys think outside of the box? AND possibly think about the PROS of online dating, how matter ridiculous it sounds in your own head. Hell, isn't it sometimes ridiculous thinking to yourself 'Hey.. I wish I can ask [Crush name] out?... nah .. s/he outta my league". or "We been friends for so long... but If I ask him/her out.. everything could go wrong". I have a open mind, I look at everything from different perspectives,So I look at online dating as another Opportunity to explore. For example, in real life a person choice of possible dates are restricted by what they do and where they live. If you were to date online however, in all honestly, people with all kind of hobbies , interests , and personalities, you have a wider array of choices. Also, depending on you... you might open up to easily, or you know how to go steady and get to know the person better. The people who knows how to have patience gets the best out of Online dating. Simple as that. Even if your online relationship didn't work out, depending on the duration of your relationship, you just gained amount of knowledge from that person. Whether it be about Life , personality , how to treat someone , culture , world events from their perspectives , their feelings , universal knowledge. Also, call me crazy, but I rather get stabbed in the back on the internet then in real life. In real life, I know the person, I could even have a close bond to that person, getting back stabbed by them would completely destroy me. the knife wound would be a lot more deeper and it would take longer to heal. While, during my online dating experiences, I got back stabbed a couple of times, I got destroyed, and the knife stabbed pretty deep. But, Comparing the IRL backstabs to the online backstabs, IRL hurts alot more.
People took chances in real life, and real life is just as dangerous as Online. What is so different from asking out a complete stranger in real life and asking a stranger online. I mean nobody really asks out complete strangers anymore, they try to know the other person a little better, then take the leap.

i agree with you. i get back stabbed in real also. it very pain full but i was at very young age so it go away easily (she at the same class as me. we always ride bike together and 1 day she ditch me without a word).

i get back stabbed at online dating like more then 10 time but i still at here live happy with my online gf. we sometime do video chat but no microphone because my microphone broke. sometime i call her on her phone even though the rate is high (her voice is so damn beautiful >.<).

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:29 pm

e_e invest in a mic, it's probably cheaper inthe longrun.

Back to top Go down

khuddin1992

Ultimate Member

khuddin1992
Ultimate Member

Post by khuddin1992 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:42 pm

RауѕтогмХ wrote:e_e invest in a mic, it's probably cheaper inthe longrun.

we always chat at skype. i call her when my skype dead for unknown reason to tell here what happen. she will wait until i get back to skype. her mom dun like me soo much so we rather normal chat to secure her side.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:47 pm

lol has her mom seen u ?

Back to top Go down

khuddin1992

Ultimate Member

khuddin1992
Ultimate Member

Post by khuddin1992 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:29 pm

RауѕтогмХ wrote:lol has her mom seen u ?

almost when we do video chat >.< she rush hide it lmao

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:52 pm

I like fights.
But I don't like continuing one.

Khuddin - This isn't all about you and your GF. One time said.
Nuff said.

Awakened...

Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

Post by ----- on Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:04 pm

khuddin1992 wrote: she rush hide it lmao

'Nuffsed.

Back to top Go down

Devotion

Devotion

Post by Devotion on Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:07 am

o.o; oho. well that depends, really..
I think online dating is appropriate if you've actually known the person for a while, & you webcam so that you actually know for a fact that they're not a pedo or anything. I also think it's appropriate if you think that the relationship is actually going somewhere other than just on a game. If you know you're never gonna meet the person irl, there's really no point in dating online, & it's basically just a waste of time.
This is probably a completely unnecessary example, but I met my boyfriend on GMS Bera in January of 2011, & I just started dating him on March 10th of 2012, & when I first met him, I never would've imagined that I'd be dating him, but 14 days after we started dating, we met irl for the first time, & I knew we had something real, & it wasn't just "online dating."
Hope this makes sense. Smile

Back to top Go down

poopsmith

Average Member

poopsmith
Average Member

Post by poopsmith on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:15 am

Dafuq? I usually make a female character and mess with males Wink.

Of course there should be online dating! Or else trolls would be dead.

I would also like to say that I would only approve of gay cyber dating ON MapleStory, with an exception of me doing it. It's fun to see gay cyber dating because you can laugh your ass off in real life and say you feel great for them in game.

For example, on another pserver (FUCK ADVERTISING!) there was a gay couple and "roflcopter'd" and mistakenly spilled my cousin's soda on his old ass computer he claimed to "fix" up.

You should be convinced to approve of gay marriage, now. But have an exception of doing gay marriage yourself (unless you're truly gay).

Dafuq did you just read?

Last edited by poopsmith on Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to tell you guys about the gay part! :D)

5% Love,
50% Baked,
100% Reason for baking the cake.

MY FUTURE LAPTOP Very Happy:ee50:d64f:5656:cb0c:6424:
"Online Dating" - D.ChaosMS EX - Page 4 DqHCQ

My heart is breakin' thinkin' suicide!
I ain't got no iPhone. (Meaning I don't have NO iPhone which states I have an iPhone, because it states that I do not have no iPhone, no iPhone means I don't have an iPhone, but putting the don't in there, I don't have no iPhone, which thus I have an iPhone.)

Back to top Go down

Soragane

Average Member

Soragane
Average Member

Post by Soragane on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:10 pm

Dafuq is it

Back to top Go down

Neelio:3

Dedicated Member

Neelio:3
Dedicated Member

Post by Neelio:3 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:31 am

I think it's fine.
Do i do it? No.
Have i thought about it? Rarely.

It just works for some people.
To tell someone they shouldn't be seeing someone from an online source could mean a few things about you.
You could be a friend just looking out for another friend.
Or
You could just be one of those people that has a negative opinion about online dating.

Also, don't go around telling people who are in online relationships that it's stupid and junk. It can hurt them more then you think.
You don't know how people are feeling so just treat them nicely.

"Online Dating" - D.ChaosMS EX - Page 4 Tumblr_m0b0biCLjO1qhguvwo4_400 <3
MrPimppi wrote:{yes i said reduckulious it sounds funnier then ridiculous}

Back to top Go down

вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι

Ultimate Member

вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι
Ultimate Member

Post by вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι on Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:56 am

Soragane wrote:Dafuq is it

Shads wrote:
Definition: Dating a random person on the internet on a game.

Thar chu go c:

Facebook : Click Here
Youtube : Click Here

Deviantart : Click Here

Back to top Go down

khuddin1992

Ultimate Member

khuddin1992
Ultimate Member

Post by khuddin1992 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:15 pm

NeelioLuvsAll wrote:I think it's fine.
Do i do it? No.
Have i thought about it? Rarely.

It just works for some people.
To tell someone they shouldn't be seeing someone from an online source could mean a few things about you.
You could be a friend just looking out for another friend.
Or
You could just be one of those people that has a negative opinion about online dating.

Also, don't go around telling people who are in online relationships that it's stupid and junk. It can hurt them more then you think.
You don't know how people are feeling so just treat them nicely.

well i agree with this. no more talking because well i also in online relationship (serious relationship). i collecting some hard cash to buy plane ticket to go to usa. (need around 5k - 10k malaysian currency that include food and hotel).

anyway time to vanish my self. i got new server to play so bb. i maybe not come here any more unless i hardworking enough to check my spam box.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top