D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should [GM]_Chris get demoted?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should he be demoted?

Should [GM]_Chris get demoted? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap66%Should [GM]_Chris get demoted? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 66% 
[ 27 ]
Should [GM]_Chris get demoted? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap34%Should [GM]_Chris get demoted? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 34% 
[ 14 ]

Total Votes : 41

Poll closed
Nolan

Average Member

Nolan
Average Member

Should [GM]_Chris get demoted? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should [GM]_Chris get demoted?

Post by Nolan Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:59 pm

Nope.avi
I don't see any concret proofs in the reports, all I see is a bunch of butthurt fags whining.

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Should [GM]_Chris get demoted? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should [GM]_Chris get demoted?

Post by Λlphα Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:03 pm

Nolan wrote:Nope.avi
I don't see any concret proofs in the reports, all I see is a bunch of butthurt fags whining.

Cough https://dchaosms.forumotion.net/t428-report-gm_chris Cough

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Should [GM]_Chris get demoted? - Page 2 Empty This is the end

Post by Λlphα Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:19 pm

Chris is demoted.

He can still make another account to play as a player since his IP is not banned. (But he probably wont).

Last edited by [Øฬภєг]_ΆŁρђą on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Pokable

Dedicated Member

Pokable
Dedicated Member

Post by Pokable Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:24 pm

Ahhh....Although Chris can be a total jerk and rage at people for no reason sometimes, it's mostly because he's had a downer day, like Toon said, he should get a second chance, as of I know I didn't, but anyways, Chris USUALLY has his reasons and he's friendly with players most of the time.

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Post by Λlphα Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:27 pm

ρøкαвlε wrote:Ahhh....Although Chris can be a total jerk and rage at people for no reason sometimes, it's mostly because he's had a downer day, like Toon said, he should get a second chance, as of I know I didn't, but anyways, Chris USUALLY has his reasons and he's friendly with players most of the time.

Giving him a second chance would be pointless since he said himself he wouldnt stop.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Angelki

Angelki

Post by Angelki Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:31 pm

Yes but GMs need to put aside their personal issues in-game and out of game (As to not pull drama into game) in order to help run the server. Being a GM is in fact a job even if it is a fictional one, they have a responsibility and are put on a higher pedestal then the other players, they are hand picked by the owners to pretty much do their work and babysit when the owners are not on. THAT GOES FOR ALL GMS NOT JUST CHRIS. It really doesn't' matter but it's really the owner's decisions in the end, but just putting in my two cents.

ps People need to put their differences or likes aside for the good of the server, even if you like that person if they are BAD at doing their job they are bad at doing their jod, sadly end of story.

Last edited by Angelki on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

hime

Average Member

hime
Average Member

Post by hime Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:33 pm

Whatever floats the boat, I guess.. :/

Back to top Go down

Raina

Raina

Post by Raina Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:41 pm

As we all can tell alpha seems to be fed up with the situation and its his ruling. He went with what the people voted on. It not like he made the decision hisself. He is only doing whats best for the server

Back to top Go down

Fever

Fever

Post by Fever Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:46 pm

Nolan wrote:Nope.avi

Um I'm sorry, weren't you the "butthurt fag" complaining about GM's two days ago?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:49 pm

Weren't you all.

Also, I bet at least one person voted yes because they thought they would get a chance to be a GM since Chris would get demoted.lolol.

Back to top Go down

Raina

Raina

Post by Raina Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:58 pm

I don't see why anyone would vote yes just for the slim chance of being a gm. If it happens to one of us it happens. If it doesn't that's fine too. Alpha and the others pick people who deserve it and can help benefit the server, I am sure. And really there is no reason for anyone to accuse someone of doing that, it just causes more drama. This situation is difficult enough, so we as players should do our best to keep accusations to our selves for the time being. Alpha is dealing with a lot of stress i am sure, over this issue and its best if we try to help him as much as we can.

Your friendly neighborhood angel,
Raina Lynna Dawne Matthews

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:04 pm

There really is no point in begging for GM after this. There shall be mass disappointment for those who wanted to be one.

Back to top Go down

Angelki

Angelki

Post by Angelki Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:06 pm

I don't think the motive was to be gm after this... just saying. I think someone is just trying to point the blame in another direction or looking for another reason to figure out this situation.

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:09 pm

I mean, there are those few who only voted JUST to beg for GM. However a problem shall be solved will follow it's own course. There are just those few bottom-feeders that want to reap the "benefits", without knowing the situation at hand.

Back to top Go down

EmmyHATESYou

EmmyHATESYou

Should [GM]_Chris get demoted? - Page 2 Empty Oh Gawd

Post by EmmyHATESYou Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:12 pm

Well All that can be said now is what is done is just done there is NO sense in arguing and fighting this is just like the 3 strike law in anystat 3 strikes ur out and it is obv that Alpha is FED UP with giving him chances I dont want to c chris screwed over cuhs im not that kinda person but honestly what is better him not being a gm no more fuss and fighting and no more ppl raging and qutting this server or him staying a GM and all this BullSh*t starts all over ?

I ask you what is better ?

Back to top Go down

Raina

Raina

Post by Raina Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:17 pm

Alpha chose the right path in my opinion this issue could have very well wounded the server. A wound that it might not recover from. If some people have to do a little crowd control then so be it. I am more then happy to stand up and deal with the angry people, cause that's just what i feel i should do.

Back to top Go down

hime

Average Member

hime
Average Member

Post by hime Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:20 pm

Yeah we should stop arguing now .

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:20 pm

I may not be anyone special, but I stalk the forum AND the server searching for people that need help. I'm glad another person is taking a stand.

ARGUING OVER!

Last edited by KИIVES on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Raina

Raina

Post by Raina Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:21 pm

you are completely right.

Back to top Go down

Magister

Magister

Post by Magister Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:20 pm

shadsy18 wrote:Does this also mean if he gets demoted he will
lose his job as GM and you will open up GM apps?

IM UP FOR IT!! Smile

Selfish Mad SMH

I say let him stay. Just so long as he doesn't do it again more than 3 times.

Back to top Go down

hime

Average Member

hime
Average Member

Post by hime Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:05 pm

He left us.

Back to top Go down

ProShadsy

Average Member

ProShadsy
Average Member

Post by ProShadsy Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:55 pm

Ermm, how am I gonna say this, whatever side Alpha is on,
I'm on even tho I'm in Chris' guild,,

Wat do u mean by demoted? Just say .... ummm ....
FOOD! ... No .... CHOCO! .... Also no .... BANNED!! Thats it, banned!

Next time make the topic, 'Should Chris be banned?'

Back to top Go down

Raina

Raina

Post by Raina Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:18 am

shadsy18 wrote:Ermm, how am I gonna say this, whatever side Alpha is on,
I'm on even tho I'm in Chris' guild,,

Wat do u mean by demoted? Just say .... ummm ....
FOOD! ... No .... CHOCO! .... Also no .... BANNED!! Thats it, banned!

Next time make the topic, 'Should Chris be banned?'

he didn't get banned he chose not to return

Back to top Go down

Pazz

Ultimate Member

Pazz
Ultimate Member

Post by Pazz Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:11 pm

and i think i know where chris is nao but this server FAILLLLLLSSSSS to be said out loud

Back to top Go down

hime

Average Member

hime
Average Member

Post by hime Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:19 pm

Pazz wrote:and i think i know where chris is nao but this server FAILLLLLLSSSSS to be said out loud
You mean that server? xD

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top