D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Health Points and PVP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

headaxe13

Health Points and PVP Empty Health Points and PVP

Post by headaxe13 Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:06 pm

Well, Having PvP Is awesome, but having a cap on your Hp, Not so much. I say take off the cap and let people reach insane amounts of hp. so at some point pvp wont be all the same...

Back to top Go down

Pazz

Ultimate Member

Pazz
Ultimate Member

Health Points and PVP Empty Re: Health Points and PVP

Post by Pazz Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:43 pm

lol so if somebody reached like um idk 2.1 bil hp u can never kill them? o_o not fair

Back to top Go down

headaxe13

Health Points and PVP Empty My Answer

Post by headaxe13 Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:01 pm

Well,Then the moment you enter the arena, hp pots, or Health Point potions, Whatever you call them, are disabled. And the point is to make much more formidable opponents. If i fight the guy who has 2bil hp he can already 1 shot me, I have 30k hp, furthermore The guys who 1 shot, they just battle who hits first. Not much skill, If i fight someone stronger with me without pots, I kill em'. It's also about the gear you have. If we have enough tokens from pvp we can get gladiator gear? We have a new currency, A stabler economy. This might add much more to this server. albino <---- Dun' Goofed Medal

Back to top Go down

CopyNinja

Post by CopyNinja Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:35 am

Its more fun when you guys have a cap on ur hp because when you kill a person you get dark tokens and soon you could use them to buy stuff in a shop but if u make everyone get so much hp no one would get any dark tokens and we would get bored in arena thinking everyone has godmode o-o

Back to top Go down

headaxe13

Health Points and PVP Empty *FacePalm*

Post by headaxe13 Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:25 pm

Guys, You have more attack as you rebirth more someone with a lot of hp has a lot of attack, he might be able to one shot you, seriously did you even bother to read my comment? Evil or Very Mad
Just don't PvP that are way stronger than you, and you won't encounter god mode.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top