D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote,login main webpage of D.ChaosMS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jaras159

Vote,login main webpage of D.ChaosMS Empty Vote,login main webpage of D.ChaosMS

Post by jaras159 Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:30 am

Okay hello everyone im writing this cause its weird, when i try to log in on the main page not the forum i cant it doesnt do anything , or when i try to vote it doesnt do anything , so how am i supossed to do to log in and vote???

Back to top Go down

Kevin Lights

Ultimate Member

Kevin Lights
Ultimate Member

Vote,login main webpage of D.ChaosMS Empty Re: Vote,login main webpage of D.ChaosMS

Post by Kevin Lights Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:23 pm

Well they fixed auto register so I don't know.Try clicking auto register at vote page instead of regular register.

Back to top Go down

jaras159

Vote,login main webpage of D.ChaosMS Empty Re: Vote,login main webpage of D.ChaosMS

Post by jaras159 Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:11 pm

Tenshi Lights wrote:Well they fixed auto register so I don't know.Try clicking auto register at vote page instead of regular register.

Doesnt do anything , i registered but i cant vote when i press vote nothing pops up it loads the page and says dont abuse the vote system or something like that... what should i do???

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top