D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of Legends anyone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zalen

Ultimate Member

Zalen
Ultimate Member

League of Legends anyone? Empty League of Legends anyone?

Post by Zalen Sat May 05, 2012 1:03 am

Well while i was in he hospital my brother and I found this game and decided to give it a try, and it's fucking amazing. Im just wondering if anyone plays. If you do play LoL, just fill out this form so you can play with me or with others in the game.
I'll start by using this form below:

Summoner name: Zalen420
Main Champion(s): Annie,Fiddlesticks
Best K/D: (Annie)20/5/0
Advice/Questions:FUCK TURRETS
(Feel free to add me, im talkative)

(copyable version)

Summoner name:
Main Champion(s):
Best K/D: x/x/x
Advice/Questions:

Back to top Go down

Kevin Lights

Ultimate Member

Kevin Lights
Ultimate Member

League of Legends anyone? Empty Re: League of Legends anyone?

Post by Kevin Lights Sat May 05, 2012 1:58 am

Summoner name:Lightsofhope
Main Champion(s):Ahri,Akali or some other assassins
Best K/D: 20/3/12 Something like that
Advice/Questions:Don't be an idiot and turrent dive if your an assassin unless they're really low hp or you know for sure you can kill him/her without dying Smile

Back to top Go down

Pazz

Ultimate Member

Pazz
Ultimate Member

Post by Pazz Sat May 05, 2012 2:16 am

I suck x_X If you want to play a pro game with pro people, don't bother adding me. If you're new like me, add me c:

Summoner name: NinjaBoi447
Main Champion(s): Master Yi, Tyrndamere, Caitlin
Best K/D: 6/2/1
Advice/Questions: Like everyone says, don't turrent dive. c:

Back to top Go down

sete39

sete39

Post by sete39 Sat May 05, 2012 6:18 am

Not that good
Summoner name: J3aDxJoY
Main Champion(s):Teemo,Poppy
Best K/D:24 /7/13
Advice/Questions:turrets are annoying

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by {GM} Night Sat May 05, 2012 6:39 am

Derp. Anyone plays Garena LoL(SEA)?

Ill just give some advice...

Top: Buy wards, learn which champs counters which, learn to co-ordinate with the jungler and learn how to burst your abilities if possible. Take note how many wards the enemies' Top has and if you see them using it, tell the jungler that top is warded.

Jungle: Cloth+5 is the best setup, though I run vamp scepter on nocturne, boots+3 on hecarim. Know how to counter-jungle when the enemy jungler is nowhere near their jungle. Learn how to gank properly, some champs have abilities that can gank easily(shaco's deceive, nocturne's ulti, rammus's powerball)

AP mid: Avoid early trades, only be aggressive level 1-2 if you are Lux(E -> AutoAttack -> Q -> AA -> Ignite+ AA usually gives you first blood) or some champs that are strong early. If you have snares, stuns or even taunts, learn to coordinate with the jungler to gank when you cc-ed them. Take note how many wards the enemies' AP mid has when they return to lane and if you see them using their wards/ward count went down, tell your jungler that mid is warded. Know where did the enemy went before they ward.

AD bot: Learn to last hit effectively without getting hit. Co-ordinate with your support to trade without getting hit. Your job is to farm. Stay behind your team in fights and just auto-attack and use your skills if you're an AD DPS, use your abilities if you're an AD caster. Focus on their AP and AD carry in fights.

Support: Nothing much but just run philo and HoG or even KLP to get the gold to buy wards and stuff. Make sure wards are up at the important places: tri-bush, dragon, red/purple's blue(only if your jungler wants to steal it) and the 2 side bushes at bot lane if the enemies' support is camping in there and disabling your carry. CV is important, get heal/exhaust or even flash depending on the situation.

Back to top Go down

Zalen

Ultimate Member

Zalen
Ultimate Member

Post by Zalen Sat May 05, 2012 1:25 pm

Exp wrote:Derp. Anyone plays Garena LoL(SEA)?

Top: Buy wards, learn which champs counters which, learn to co-ordinate with the jungler and learn how to burst your abilities if possible. Take note how many wards the enemies' Top has and if you see them using it, tell the jungler that top is warded.

Jungle: Cloth+5 is the best setup, though I run vamp scepter on nocturne, boots+3 on hecarim. Know how to counter-jungle when the enemy jungler is nowhere near their jungle. Learn how to gank properly, some champs have abilities that can gank easily(shaco's deceive, nocturne's ulti, rammus's powerball)

AP mid: Avoid early trades, only be aggressive level 1-2 if you are Lux(E -> AutoAttack -> Q -> AA -> Ignite+ AA usually gives you first blood) or some champs that are strong early. If you have snares, stuns or even taunts, learn to coordinate with the jungler to gank when you cc-ed them. Take note how many wards the enemies' AP mid has when they return to lane and if you see them using their wards/ward count went down, tell your jungler that mid is warded. Know where did the enemy went before they ward.

AD bot: Learn to last hit effectively without getting hit. Co-ordinate with your support to trade without getting hit. Your job is to farm. Stay behind your team in fights and just auto-attack and use your skills if you're an AD DPS, use your abilities if you're an AD caster. Focus on their AP and AD carry in fights.

Support: Nothing much but just run philo and HoG or even KLP to get the gold to buy wards and stuff. Make sure wards are up at the important places: tri-bush, dragon, red/purple's blue(only if your jungler wants to steal it) and the 2 side bushes at bot lane if the enemies' support is camping in there and disabling your carry. CV is important, get heal/exhaust or even flash depending on the situation.

Pssh, i haven't played on any garena circuit since 2008 when Left 4 Dead was out. Regardlesss, You have the fucking game locked down.

Back to top Go down

xGin

xGin

Post by xGin Sat May 05, 2012 2:05 pm

Haven't played in a while ever since I gave my account to a friend.
I made a new one though.
Summoner name: MetaFob
Main Champion(s): Olaf, Kayle, Udyr
Best K/D: 21/0/5
Advice:
The difference between top and bot lane is Dragon and Baron placement. There should be two people at bot (preferably one AD carry) because you can quickly kill a dragon that way. Assuming your team has a jungler, top and bot is a solo lane. Mid lane is the safest lane of all because the towers are really close. So squishy champions tend to go mid. For solo top lane there should be a champion with good sustainability because you're by yourself and the towers are further apart.

Back to top Go down

{GFX}Critical{WZ}

WZ editor

{GFX}Critical{WZ}
WZ editor

Post by {GFX}Critical{WZ} Sat May 05, 2012 2:28 pm

Iv been playing for... 2-3 years I love it :]

Summoner name: Ayrix
Main Champion(s): Twitch, Brand, Fizz, Ashe, and more
Best K/D: (Twitch)63/12/3
Advice/Questions:Don't feed o-e

Penta kills: (Twitch) : 10+
Highest Elo: 1390
Norm wins: 1500
Total games played: 2.5-3k ish?
Do I feed: Fuck no
Do I carry: Fuck ya

Twitch has been my main since I started playing, iv mastered him so well that I always (90%) of the time get FB (when im mid) and I always carry with ATLEAST 20+ kills a game. < This was after Twitch was nerfed.

Add me :]

Back to top Go down

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ

Bot owner

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ
Bot owner

Post by ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ Sat May 05, 2012 2:40 pm

Summoner name: TH3Tr011M@$T3R
Main Champion(s):KING OF TROLLS
Best K/D: 1337/1337/1337
Advice/Questions: Never go against me for i are the king of trolls

Back to top Go down

Jojo

Dedicated Member

Jojo
Dedicated Member

Post by Jojo Sat May 05, 2012 5:52 pm

Summoner name: Akito228
Main Champion(s): Nasus/Renekton/Jarvan IV/Veigar/Wukong
Best K/D: 40/5/30
Advice/Questions: Don't feed lol also always ask for a leash if jungling

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by {GM} Night Sat May 05, 2012 8:54 pm

{GFX}Critical{WZ} wrote:Iv been playing for... 2-3 years I love it :]

Twitch has been my main since I started playing, iv mastered him so well that I always (90%) of the time get FB (when im mid) and I always carry with ATLEAST 20+ kills a game. < This was after Twitch was nerfed.

Twitch is weak in high ELO cause you are useless once theres an oracle or a pink ward. you get burst down easily. Derp.

Back to top Go down

Minun

Dedicated Member

Minun
Dedicated Member

Post by Minun Sat May 05, 2012 11:19 pm

Summoner name: harrisonlee
Main Champion(s):
Mid: Ahri/Lux/Leblanc/Cassiopeia
Support: Janna, Taric, Soraka, Alistar, Blitzcrank
I main at support though.
Best K/D: 24/0/10 (Ahri)
0/2/35 (Janna)

Advice/Questions: Don't AFK or Leave in the middle of a game... ;_;

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by {GM} Night Sun May 06, 2012 9:34 am

Abstractly wrote:Advice/Questions: Don't AFK or Leave in the middle of a game... ;_;

Was playing a ranked game with a GM supporting me bot lane, we were doing very well, till mid, top amd our jungle lost terribly. Our AP Mid just went afk cause the enemy snowballed way too hard because of them.

Our AP mid then got banned by the GM that was supporting me at bot.

Back to top Go down

{GFX}Critical{WZ}

WZ editor

{GFX}Critical{WZ}
WZ editor

Post by {GFX}Critical{WZ} Sun May 06, 2012 9:45 am

Exp wrote:
{GFX}Critical{WZ} wrote:Iv been playing for... 2-3 years I love it :]

Twitch is weak in high ELO cause you are useless once theres an oracle or a pink ward. you get burst down easily. Derp.

Oh you silly EXP. Clearly you havn't seen me play twitch. I always get fed early and I always have a oracle on me. I also pick off any enemy with an oracle.

Back to top Go down

Zalen

Ultimate Member

Zalen
Ultimate Member

Post by Zalen Sun May 06, 2012 1:16 pm

My team was afk ;-;

League of Legends anyone? 4zyu7a

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by {GM} Night Sun May 06, 2012 5:47 pm

Btw anyone knows what skills should i max first for corki and which order to burst down someone(i have a combo that i use but meh, give me your opinions

Back to top Go down

Minun

Dedicated Member

Minun
Dedicated Member

Post by Minun Tue May 08, 2012 10:44 am

Exp wrote:Btw anyone knows what skills should i max first for corki and which order to burst down someone(i have a combo that i use but meh, give me your opinions

I prefer to max Phosphorus bomb first. Gives really strong harass and utility for you early game. TBH, I haven't really played Corki or any AD carry as a main so I wouldn't know, just my preference on Corki. Valkyrie up to them with yer good all gattling gun, and then I just spam my skills and hope to get a kill or two, : P Or if you're already in good positioning, I wouldn't really use valkyrie, idk. Only tried Corki once or twice when he was free.

OT: Just bought Varus, tons of funnn Very Happy Pretty viable mid champ as well.

Back to top Go down

Wite

Wite

Post by Wite Tue May 08, 2012 7:03 pm

Exp wrote:Derp. Anyone plays Garena LoL(SEA)?

Yea...I'm sure a person who first started and doesn't know a thing about the game(e.g doesn't even know what a Carry is) would completely understand all those tips..But still that's really helpful. c:

Summoner name:SnwLeopard
Main Champion(s): Warwick (I play most junglers)
Best K/D: 28/7/16
Advice/Questions: Once you get to level 30 and play ranked games..Don't get under 1000 Elo..I learned that it's nearly impossible to play with a team that yells at each other 24/7. Anyways enjoy the game c:

Back to top Go down

Wite

Wite

Post by Wite Tue May 08, 2012 7:08 pm

Abstractly wrote:
Exp wrote:Btw anyone knows what skills should i max first for corki and which order to burst down someone(i have a combo that i use but meh, give me your opinions

I prefer to max Phosphorus bomb first. Gives really strong harass and utility for you early game. TBH, I haven't really played Corki or any AD carry as a main so I wouldn't know, just my preference on Corki. Valkyrie up to them with yer good all gattling gun, and then I just spam my skills and hope to get a kill or two, : P Or if you're already in good positioning, I wouldn't really use valkyrie, idk. Only tried Corki once or twice when he was free.

OT: Just bought Varus, tons of funnn Very Happy Pretty viable mid champ as well.

Really? o-o I usually max E. But that's my opinion c:

Back to top Go down

Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр

Ultimate Member

Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр
Ultimate Member

Post by Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр Tue May 08, 2012 8:07 pm

Don't Double Post. :U

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by {GM} Night Wed May 09, 2012 12:14 am

Wite wrote:
Abstractly wrote:

Really? o-o I usually max E. But that's my opinion c:

I personally find Q more useful for poking or bursting, E is risky as there will always be cc from the enemy support(stun, silence, slow, snares, polymorph or even exhaust) Valkyrie is only for escaping/killing an escaping enemy or even reach a free-farm lane faster.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top