D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning to donors.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Warning to donors. Empty Warning to donors.

Post by Λlphα Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:03 pm

We GMs/Owners been ignoring alot of things donor were abusing, but now things will change.
Exp wrote:Reports on donors will be handled much stricter than usual. Break a rule and thats it. No second chances just because you donated.

Having the ability to donate to the server means that you are mature enough to handle your own money. And thus the GMs believe that you guys can act with maturity.

We have been lenient to the donors but now, theres no second chances to you guys. No more warning. If i see anyone breaking any rules(such as warping to a private map that isnt released(many of you do this) warping to jail/private maps that GMs are in) you will be reported.

Back to top Go down

★§Bleak§★

Dedicated Member

★§Bleak§★
Dedicated Member

Warning to donors. Empty Re: Warning to donors.

Post by ★§Bleak§★ Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:56 pm

[Øฬภєг]•๖ۣۜΛŁρђą wrote:We GMs/Owners been ignoring alot of things donor were abusing, but now things will change.
Exp wrote:Reports on donors will be handled much stricter than usual. Break a rule and thats it. No second chances just because you donated.

Having the ability to donate to the server means that you are mature enough to handle your own money. And thus the GMs believe that you guys can act with maturity.

We have been lenient to the donors but now, theres no second chances to you guys. No more warning. If i see anyone breaking any rules(such as warping to a private map that isnt released(many of you do this) warping to jail/private maps that GMs are in) you will be reported.

I like it. Now does noobs abusing their power gets demoted.
I hope one day, all donor's get trusted by non-donors and GM

Back to top Go down

Nikee

Ultimate Member

Nikee
Ultimate Member

Post by Nikee Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:04 pm

i haven't been playing and this what happens tsk tsk.
I knew something like this will happen

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:27 am

Sadly, this has been happening.

People have been warping others to Muriel.

But this is gonna put a stop to the bad things.

Back to top Go down

Breathless

Breathless

Post by Breathless Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:50 pm

Why not disable warping to the maps in question? Or disable warping to GMs?

Back to top Go down

Aniki

Ultimate Member

Aniki
Ultimate Member

Post by Aniki Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:17 pm

★§Bleak§★ wrote:
[Øฬภєг]•๖ۣۜΛŁρђą wrote:We GMs/Owners been ignoring alot of things donor were abusing, but now things will change.

I like it. Now does noobs abusing their power gets demoted.
I hope one day, all donor's get trusted by non-donors and GM

Well it's not like i know what map is not released but i do go to maps that we visit in the past (havent visit the jail after i got back with lisa's update on the donor rules xP) and when i warp ppls I ask first most of times Smile if they want to be warp. The peaceful times had passed, in this time is the outlaws of Dchaos have increased more than before.

Back to top Go down

Logan

Ultimate Member

Logan
Ultimate Member

Post by Logan Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:28 pm

Breathless wrote:Why not disable warping to the maps in question? Or disable warping to GMs?

i do agree with you.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top