D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gambling Event

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lime

Gambling Event Empty Gambling Event

Post by Lime Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:21 pm

I don't know a name for it yet, although i have some ideas.

This may not be the best explanation for the game, and if you need further help understanding it please let me know.
Well anyways here goes:

First, there is the host who, once given the chickens from the gambler, lays down three sets of chickens 1 containing 1 chicken, then a set of 10 chickens and then 20 chickens. These numbers are based on the fact that the gambler has given the host 10 chickens. Then the gambler gets to choose one out of the three sets of chickens, if lucky he can double his chickens if not he either matches what he had or loses it all.

I have though about cheaters in the case and have not thought of any way around them other than jailing, which would give them no purpose in even having the chickens.

Well that's the basic idea of this event. If you have any concerns or comments please feel free to let me know. If anyone has any ideas to further boost this event also let me know and ill add it to the post. I hope this becomes a big event in this server.

Thanks for reading,
Lime or you can call me Alex

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Gambling Event Empty Re: Gambling Event

Post by Knives Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:32 am

Lime wrote:I don't know a name for it yet, although i have some ideas.

This may not be the best explanation for the game, and if you need further help understanding it please let me know.
Well anyways here goes:

First, there is the host who, once given the chickens from the gambler, lays down three sets of chickens 1 containing 1 chicken, then a set of 10 chickens and then 20 chickens. These numbers are based on the fact that the gambler has given the host 10 chickens. Then the gambler gets to choose one out of the three sets of chickens, if lucky he can double his chickens if not he either matches what he had or loses it all.

I have though about cheaters in the case and have not thought of any way around them other than jailing, which would give them no purpose in even having the chickens.

Well that's the basic idea of this event. If you have any concerns or comments please feel free to let me know. If anyone has any ideas to further boost this event also let me know and ill add it to the post. I hope this becomes a big event in this server.

Thanks for reading,
Lime or you can call me Alex

I HIGHLY suggest adding this as an event (since I LOVE to gamble, and I'm very good at it). It seems flawless enough to actually work!

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by {GM} Night Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:50 am

If this is added it would be a feature, not an event. But i think alpha wont add it Razz

Back to top Go down

djangrybird

djangrybird

Gambling Event Empty Awosme Idea

Post by djangrybird Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:04 pm

This is an awsome idea need gambling Smile

Warned for necroposting

~Exp

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:16 pm

the event would be held in maps where you cannot exit at all without a gm, and logging out, and logging in again would either keep you in the same map or take you to another inescapable map.

like the forest of poison haze. it is impossible to get in, impossible to get out, and if you try to steal chickens and log out, when u log in you're in the forest jail lol.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top