D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the best item in D.ChaosMS EX, in your opinion?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What's the best D.ChaosMS EX weapon, in your opinion?

What's the best item in D.ChaosMS EX, in your opinion? I_vote_lcap5%What's the best item in D.ChaosMS EX, in your opinion? I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
What's the best item in D.ChaosMS EX, in your opinion? I_vote_lcap10%What's the best item in D.ChaosMS EX, in your opinion? I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
What's the best item in D.ChaosMS EX, in your opinion? I_vote_lcap5%What's the best item in D.ChaosMS EX, in your opinion? I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
What's the best item in D.ChaosMS EX, in your opinion? I_vote_lcap30%What's the best item in D.ChaosMS EX, in your opinion? I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 6 ]
What's the best item in D.ChaosMS EX, in your opinion? I_vote_lcap0%What's the best item in D.ChaosMS EX, in your opinion? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
What's the best item in D.ChaosMS EX, in your opinion? I_vote_lcap15%What's the best item in D.ChaosMS EX, in your opinion? I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 3 ]
What's the best item in D.ChaosMS EX, in your opinion? I_vote_lcap0%What's the best item in D.ChaosMS EX, in your opinion? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What's the best item in D.ChaosMS EX, in your opinion? I_vote_lcap25%What's the best item in D.ChaosMS EX, in your opinion? I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 5 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 20

Poll closed
ProShadsy

Average Member

ProShadsy
Average Member

What's the best item in D.ChaosMS EX, in your opinion? Empty What's the best item in D.ChaosMS EX, in your opinion?

Post by ProShadsy Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:07 am

Just for fun since I'm bored. Thx Very Happy
Those are the selections, thank you! bounce

Vote by poll thx ^^ Very Happy

Back to top Go down

∂єяρ

Ultimate Member

∂єяρ
Ultimate Member

What's the best item in D.ChaosMS EX, in your opinion? Empty Re: What's the best item in D.ChaosMS EX, in your opinion?

Post by ∂єяρ Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:56 am

We all know the beginner sword kicks ass and chews bubblegum. And he's all out of gum.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top