An interesting thing happened today.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1784
Points : 2183
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-04-20
Age : 25

An interesting thing happened today. Empty An interesting thing happened today.

Post by Knives on Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:34 pm

For the first time, I met someone irl who plays maple. He says he played this server long ago... Aren't we famous?

Back to top Go down

JesterROCKS

Dedicated Member

JesterROCKS
Dedicated Member

Posts : 185
Points : 218
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 22
Location : Your closet

An interesting thing happened today. Empty Re: An interesting thing happened today.

Post by JesterROCKS on Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:49 pm

Well tickle my anus and call me Samantha, thats crazy.

Back to top Go down

∂єяρ

Ultimate Member

∂єяρ
Ultimate Member

Posts : 687
Points : 797
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-08-23
Age : 21
Location : Home; My mom's restaurant.

An interesting thing happened today. Empty Re: An interesting thing happened today.

Post by ∂єяρ on Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:17 pm

JesterROCKS wrote:Well tickle my anus and call me Samantha, thats crazy.

With pleasure, if you are a girl.

_________________
An interesting thing happened today. 2ufvhqd
I'm the third guy from top left to bottom right, horizontally.

Back to top Go down

JesterROCKS

Dedicated Member

JesterROCKS
Dedicated Member

Posts : 185
Points : 218
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 22
Location : Your closet

An interesting thing happened today. Empty Re: An interesting thing happened today.

Post by JesterROCKS on Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:33 pm

мαgηυм wrote:
JesterROCKS wrote:Well tickle my anus and call me Samantha, thats crazy.

With pleasure, if you are a girl.
Im a man sir

Back to top Go down

ρяσησσв™

Ultimate Member

ρяσησσв™
Ultimate Member

Posts : 624
Points : 633
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 20
Location : i have no idea

An interesting thing happened today. Empty Re: An interesting thing happened today.

Post by ρяσησσв™ on Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:18 pm

We are famous. We started rough but now we are at the top of the food chain.

_________________
An interesting thing happened today. Iaza11051996956000_zps0557224a
Creds to вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι for this amazing siggy!
Faze. wrote:Yeah, I'm not a no life, nor do I have a life
I'm a gamer, I have lots of lives.

Back to top Go down

LegendaryDuku

Ultimate Member

LegendaryDuku
Ultimate Member

Posts : 211
Points : 252
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-03

An interesting thing happened today. Empty Re: An interesting thing happened today.

Post by LegendaryDuku on Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:21 pm

Pronoob wrote:We are famous. We started rough but now we are at the top of the food chain.

I see 2 things wrong with that statement.

Back to top Go down

ρяσησσв™

Ultimate Member

ρяσησσв™
Ultimate Member

Posts : 624
Points : 633
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 20
Location : i have no idea

An interesting thing happened today. Empty Re: An interesting thing happened today.

Post by ρяσησσв™ on Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:22 pm

LegendaryDuku wrote:
Pronoob wrote:We are famous. We started rough but now we are at the top of the food chain.

I see 2 things wrong with that statement.
What ere they?

_________________
An interesting thing happened today. Iaza11051996956000_zps0557224a
Creds to вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι for this amazing siggy!
Faze. wrote:Yeah, I'm not a no life, nor do I have a life
I'm a gamer, I have lots of lives.

Back to top Go down

LegendaryDuku

Ultimate Member

LegendaryDuku
Ultimate Member

Posts : 211
Points : 252
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-03

An interesting thing happened today. Empty Re: An interesting thing happened today.

Post by LegendaryDuku on Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:30 pm

Pronoob wrote:
LegendaryDuku wrote:
Pronoob wrote:We are famous. We started rough but now we are at the top of the food chain.

I see 2 things wrong with that statement.
What ere they?

Read it over and evaluate yourself as a player. You'll see it.

Back to top Go down

Junnesejer

Ultimate Member

Junnesejer
Ultimate Member

Posts : 289
Points : 317
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-20
Age : 34
Location : In your dreams

An interesting thing happened today. Empty Re: An interesting thing happened today.

Post by Junnesejer on Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:36 am

JesterROCKS wrote:
мαgηυм wrote:
JesterROCKS wrote:Well tickle my anus and call me Samantha, thats crazy.

With pleasure, if you are a girl.
Im a man sir

An interesting thing happened today. Funny-friday-osama-bin-laden-joking-about-tsa-and-the-joke-that-is-american-security

Back to top Go down

Jeff

Ultimate Member

Jeff
Ultimate Member

Posts : 222
Points : 258
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-12-01
Age : 26
Location : Looking for a better way.

An interesting thing happened today. Empty Re: An interesting thing happened today.

Post by Jeff on Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:14 am

Well. 1 month ago i met someone i use to play GMS With so.. lols

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content




An interesting thing happened today. Empty Re: An interesting thing happened today.

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum