The Girl Next Door Story.

View previous topic View next topic Go down



Ultimate Member

♥
Ultimate Member

Posts : 424
Points : 543
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 24
Location : Your Closet

The Girl Next Door Story. Empty The Girl Next Door Story.

Post by ♥ on Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:46 pm

The Girl Next Door Story. 12theg13

One Day , there was a man named Peter . He was a handsome looking man . He lived In a mansion , all alone with no one to talk to. Then one day , Peter's neighbor was moving out . After a week , A New Women Named Alice Has moved In . She was beautiful with brown straight Hair . A Beautiful Red Dress and Elegant Shoes. Peter fell in love at first sight . So the next day , Peter went to Alice's house to welcome her to the neighboor hood . Alice Fell In Love With Peter. So Peter asked Alice on a date at a
Itallian Restarant called Olive Bush. After they ate . Then went home . The Next Day , Peter was so desperatly in love with alice that he was thinking in his mind " Should I Ask her to marry me "? Then Alice
rang Peter's Doorbell and asked him "Do u have a boyfriend"? Then peter's heart was pounding , then Peter said "Come In if u like", So Alice Did . Then They Watched TV and did everything so romanticly . Then the next day , Peter went to Alice's House and Kidnapped her and brong her to his house ....
To Be Continued. ;o

_________________

DangYu Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр person for dis awesome siggy c:
Spoiler:
The Girl Next Door Story. 2cgfzb9

Back to top Go down

JesterROCKS

Dedicated Member

JesterROCKS
Dedicated Member

Posts : 185
Points : 218
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 22
Location : Your closet

The Girl Next Door Story. Empty Re: The Girl Next Door Story.

Post by JesterROCKS on Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:13 pm

Oh. That explains a lot.

Back to top Go down

∂єяρ

Ultimate Member

∂єяρ
Ultimate Member

Posts : 687
Points : 797
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-08-23
Age : 21
Location : Home; My mom's restaurant.

The Girl Next Door Story. Empty Re: The Girl Next Door Story.

Post by ∂єяρ on Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:06 pm

Nice story sis!
The kidnapping part is normal when you have a neighbor that watches A FIRETRUCKING 2D PR0N.

PS: It's brought, not brong.

_________________
The Girl Next Door Story. 2ufvhqd
I'm the third guy from top left to bottom right, horizontally.

Back to top Go down

Guest

Guest



The Girl Next Door Story. Empty Re: The Girl Next Door Story.

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:46 pm

Oh my fucking god.
I thought you weren't serious.

Back to top Go down



Ultimate Member

♥
Ultimate Member

Posts : 424
Points : 543
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 24
Location : Your Closet

The Girl Next Door Story. Empty Re: The Girl Next Door Story.

Post by ♥ on Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:25 pm

Kynsh wrote:Oh my fucking god.
I thought you weren't serious.

LOOOOOOL. Peter f3.
Its based on u and ur "future gf". Very Happy

_________________

DangYu Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр person for dis awesome siggy c:
Spoiler:
The Girl Next Door Story. 2cgfzb9

Back to top Go down

ρяσησσв™

Ultimate Member

ρяσησσв™
Ultimate Member

Posts : 624
Points : 633
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 20
Location : i have no idea

The Girl Next Door Story. Empty Re: The Girl Next Door Story.

Post by ρяσησσв™ on Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:26 pm

мαgηυм wrote:Nice story sis!
The kidnapping part is normal when you have a neighbor that watches A FIRETRUCKING 2D PR0N.

PS: It's brought, not brong.
WTF She does?

_________________
The Girl Next Door Story. Iaza11051996956000_zps0557224a
Creds to вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι for this amazing siggy!
Faze. wrote:Yeah, I'm not a no life, nor do I have a life
I'm a gamer, I have lots of lives.

Back to top Go down

Guest

Guest



The Girl Next Door Story. Empty Re: The Girl Next Door Story.

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:26 pm

♥️{和哦俄}♥️ wrote:
Kynsh wrote:Oh my fucking god.
I thought you weren't serious.

LOOOOOOL. Peter f3.
Its based on u and ur "future gf". Very Happy

What's with the "future?"

Back to top Go down

NekoRin

Member

NekoRin
Member

Posts : 36
Points : 44
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Markham, ON

The Girl Next Door Story. Empty Re: The Girl Next Door Story.

Post by NekoRin on Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:20 pm

♥{和哦俄}♥ wrote:The Girl Next Door Story. 12theg13

One Day , there was a man named Peter . He was a handsome looking man . He lived In a mansion , all alone with no one to talk to. Then one day , Peter's neighbor was moving out . After a week , A New Women Named Alice Has moved In . She was beautiful with brown straight Hair . A Beautiful Red Dress and Elegant Shoes. Peter fell in love at first sight . So the next day , Peter went to Alice's house to welcome her to the neighboor hood . Alice Fell In Love With Peter. So Peter asked Alice on a date at a
Itallian Restarant called Olive Bush. After they ate . Then went home . The Next Day , Peter was so desperatly in love with alice that he was thinking in his mind " Should I Ask her to marry me "? Then Alice
rang Peter's Doorbell and asked him "Do u have a boyfriend"? Then peter's heart was pounding , then Peter said "Come In if u like", So Alice Did . Then They Watched TV and did everything so romanticly . Then the next day , Peter went to Alice's House and Kidnapped her and brong her to his house ....
To Be Continued. ;o

"Then Alice rang Peter's Doorbell and asked him "Do u have a boyfriend"?"
so alice though Peter is gay?? owo"
or else why would it be BOYFRIEND instead of GIRLFRIEND???

_________________
Nyan nyan nya~

Back to top Go down

Guest

Guest



The Girl Next Door Story. Empty Re: The Girl Next Door Story.

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:16 am

No, I'm not gay...

Back to top Go down

Junnesejer

Ultimate Member

Junnesejer
Ultimate Member

Posts : 289
Points : 317
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-20
Age : 34
Location : In your dreams

The Girl Next Door Story. Empty Re: The Girl Next Door Story.

Post by Junnesejer on Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:24 am

Me like

Back to top Go down

Jeff

Ultimate Member

Jeff
Ultimate Member

Posts : 222
Points : 258
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-12-01
Age : 26
Location : Looking for a better way.

The Girl Next Door Story. Empty Re: The Girl Next Door Story.

Post by Jeff on Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:15 am

Junnesejer wrote:Me like

Y U LIKE? I wana be in dat pichure :DDDDDDD

Back to top Go down

Junnesejer

Ultimate Member

Junnesejer
Ultimate Member

Posts : 289
Points : 317
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-20
Age : 34
Location : In your dreams

The Girl Next Door Story. Empty Re: The Girl Next Door Story.

Post by Junnesejer on Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:40 am

iPcGamerJeff wrote:
Junnesejer wrote:Me like

Y U LIKE? I wana be in dat pichure :DDDDDDD

Wut dit u saj dere mii friend?

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content




The Girl Next Door Story. Empty Re: The Girl Next Door Story.

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum