Pachira_San GM position

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should Pachira_San become a GM again?

Pachira_San GM position - Page 2 I_vote_lcap38%Pachira_San GM position - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 6 ]
Pachira_San GM position - Page 2 I_vote_lcap62%Pachira_San GM position - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 62% 
[ 10 ]
 
Total Votes : 16
{GM}_Lazarus

Dedicated Member

{GM}_Lazarus
Dedicated Member

Posts : 104
Points : 182
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-20

Pachira_San GM position - Page 2 Empty Re: Pachira_San GM position

Post by {GM}_Lazarus on Sat May 21, 2011 7:55 pm

Its always worth a shot. Just because you think you know a person, it does not mean that they won't change their mind.
I'm not begging, but I am asking. Alpha seems kind enough, and he is human, just like you and I. He holds no more power than anyone else, and I will speak to him on level, just as I would with anyone else.
As for you, Willi, thank you for your concern. It has been duly noted, and you are most probably correct. I will continue to try, nonetheless.
As you alluded, Alpha does not change his mind easily. But nothing is easy. I do not want a fight, and I do not expect one. We will converse like humans, not like cynical automatons, and a conclusion will be reached.

Thank you again for your input. Peace.

Back to top Go down

Bobbybo2

Newbie

Bobbybo2

Posts : 8
Points : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-20

Pachira_San GM position - Page 2 Empty Re: Pachira_San GM position

Post by Bobbybo2 on Sun May 22, 2011 8:25 am

Doomdude wrote:Its always worth a shot. Just because you think you know a person, it does not mean that they won't change their mind.
I'm not begging, but I am asking. Alpha seems kind enough, and he is human, just like you and I. He holds no more power than anyone else, and I will speak to him on level, just as I would with anyone else.
As for you, Willi, thank you for your concern. It has been duly noted, and you are most probably correct. I will continue to try, nonetheless.
As you alluded, Alpha does not change his mind easily. But nothing is easy. I do not want a fight, and I do not expect one. We will converse like humans, not like cynical automatons, and a conclusion will be reached.

Thank you again for your input. Peace.
I agree with you. And anyways half the gms he has never are on. And most of them don't even help. Nice Alpha.

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Posts : 1223
Points : 3208
Reputation : 180
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 26
Location : Planet Vopar

Pachira_San GM position - Page 2 Empty Re: Pachira_San GM position

Post by Λlphα on Sun May 22, 2011 9:09 am

Bobbybo2 wrote:
Doomdude wrote:Its always worth a shot. Just because you think you know a person, it does not mean that they won't change their mind.
I'm not begging, but I am asking. Alpha seems kind enough, and he is human, just like you and I. He holds no more power than anyone else, and I will speak to him on level, just as I would with anyone else.
As for you, Willi, thank you for your concern. It has been duly noted, and you are most probably correct. I will continue to try, nonetheless.
As you alluded, Alpha does not change his mind easily. But nothing is easy. I do not want a fight, and I do not expect one. We will converse like humans, not like cynical automatons, and a conclusion will be reached.

Thank you again for your input. Peace.
I agree with you. And anyways half the gms he has never are on. And most of them don't even help. Nice Alpha.

I always have a plan. But your not in it o-o.

_________________
Pachira_San GM position - Page 2 2IBB7

Animation:
Pachira_San GM position - Page 2 Pbucket

Music signature:

Made by ᴆιғғєяәпсэ~

Back to top Go down

Bobbybo2

Newbie

Bobbybo2

Posts : 8
Points : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-20

Pachira_San GM position - Page 2 Empty Re: Pachira_San GM position

Post by Bobbybo2 on Sun May 22, 2011 9:52 am

[Øฬภєг]_ΆŁρђą wrote:
Bobbybo2 wrote:
Doomdude wrote:Its always worth a shot. Just because you think you know a person, it does not mean that they won't change their mind.
I'm not begging, but I am asking. Alpha seems kind enough, and he is human, just like you and I. He holds no more power than anyone else, and I will speak to him on level, just as I would with anyone else.
As for you, Willi, thank you for your concern. It has been duly noted, and you are most probably correct. I will continue to try, nonetheless.
As you alluded, Alpha does not change his mind easily. But nothing is easy. I do not want a fight, and I do not expect one. We will converse like humans, not like cynical automatons, and a conclusion will be reached.

Thank you again for your input. Peace.
I agree with you. And anyways half the gms he has never are on. And most of them don't even help. Nice Alpha.

I always have a plan. But your not in it o-o.
See if I can you little prick.

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Posts : 1223
Points : 3208
Reputation : 180
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 26
Location : Planet Vopar

Pachira_San GM position - Page 2 Empty Re: Pachira_San GM position

Post by Λlphα on Sun May 22, 2011 10:02 am

Bobbybo2 wrote:
[Øฬภєг]_ΆŁρђą wrote:
Bobbybo2 wrote:
Doomdude wrote:Its always worth a shot. Just because you think you know a person, it does not mean that they won't change their mind.
I'm not begging, but I am asking. Alpha seems kind enough, and he is human, just like you and I. He holds no more power than anyone else, and I will speak to him on level, just as I would with anyone else.
As for you, Willi, thank you for your concern. It has been duly noted, and you are most probably correct. I will continue to try, nonetheless.
As you alluded, Alpha does not change his mind easily. But nothing is easy. I do not want a fight, and I do not expect one. We will converse like humans, not like cynical automatons, and a conclusion will be reached.

Thank you again for your input. Peace.
I agree with you. And anyways half the gms he has never are on. And most of them don't even help. Nice Alpha.

I always have a plan. But your not in it o-o.
See if I can you little prick.

Pachira_San GM position - Page 2 LillyIsBadProof
Pachira_San GM position - Page 2 462346_tme05t4o9sxi2_dd

_________________
Pachira_San GM position - Page 2 2IBB7

Animation:
Pachira_San GM position - Page 2 Pbucket

Music signature:

Made by ᴆιғғєяәпсэ~

Back to top Go down

{GM}_Lazarus

Dedicated Member

{GM}_Lazarus
Dedicated Member

Posts : 104
Points : 182
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-20

Pachira_San GM position - Page 2 Empty Re: Pachira_San GM position

Post by {GM}_Lazarus on Sun May 22, 2011 12:27 pm

You guys need to calm down.
We are all civil beings here; why can we not speak civilly?

I guess this is the problem: you keep attacking each other. This is not the purpose of this thread. All I wanted was to assert the fact that, although Lilly did break the rules and did deserve to get banned, she still has a right to apply for a GM position, much as a felon released from incarceration is entitled to the right to live a life without judgment of previous actions after the punishment period is over (and I'd say one year is plenty of time, don't you?)

So please, Can't we all speak civilly? No more cursing, no trolling, and tone down the sarcasm, all right?

And more specifically:

Bobbybo2,
Do not attack Alpha for what he does. Even if mistakes are made, it is difficult to run a server, regardless of the number of GM's present. That Alpha has done so, and has ranked in the top 5 best private servers is a testament to his skill. Beggars can't be choosers, and you most certainly fall under the begging position, as you are a guest on his server.

Alpha,
Please do not troll against others. I understand that you hold dominion over your server, and that's all well and good, but these are still people, that feel and can be hurt by what you say. You must be offended that there are those who flame against you so much, but that is life. We all must deal with those that go against us.

We are all only humans, so of course our anger and resentment may be unleashed with consequences. I apologize on the behalf of all those who have disrespected you.

Regardless, whether it shows or not, all of us here support you; its just that sometimes we disagree with your policies.
Thats why we have a forum: to talk it out.

At the very least, I support you, as well as Lilly Smile.

Again, thanks for your time, guys. Peace.

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Posts : 1223
Points : 3208
Reputation : 180
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 26
Location : Planet Vopar

Pachira_San GM position - Page 2 Empty Re: Pachira_San GM position

Post by Λlphα on Sun May 22, 2011 2:51 pm

Doomdude wrote:You guys need to calm down.
We are all civil beings here; why can we not speak civilly?

I guess this is the problem: you keep attacking each other. This is not the purpose of this thread. All I wanted was to assert the fact that, although Lilly did break the rules and did deserve to get banned, she still has a right to apply for a GM position, much as a felon released from incarceration is entitled to the right to live a life without judgment of previous actions after the punishment period is over (and I'd say one year is plenty of time, don't you?)

So please, Can't we all speak civilly? No more cursing, no trolling, and tone down the sarcasm, all right?

And more specifically:

Bobbybo2,
Do not attack Alpha for what he does. Even if mistakes are made, it is difficult to run a server, regardless of the number of GM's present. That Alpha has done so, and has ranked in the top 5 best private servers is a testament to his skill. Beggars can't be choosers, and you most certainly fall under the begging position, as you are a guest on his server.

Alpha,
Please do not troll against others. I understand that you hold dominion over your server, and that's all well and good, but these are still people, that feel and can be hurt by what you say. You must be offended that there are those who flame against you so much, but that is life. We all must deal with those that go against us.

We are all only humans, so of course our anger and resentment may be unleashed with consequences. I apologize on the behalf of all those who have disrespected you.

Regardless, whether it shows or not, all of us here support you; its just that sometimes we disagree with your policies.
Thats why we have a forum: to talk it out.

At the very least, I support you, as well as Lilly Smile.

Again, thanks for your time, guys. Peace.

Meh, shes banned from the server now. She was showing too much disrespect to me.

Hate me = Hate the server.

_________________
Pachira_San GM position - Page 2 2IBB7

Animation:
Pachira_San GM position - Page 2 Pbucket

Music signature:

Made by ᴆιғғєяәпсэ~

Back to top Go down

Palanub

Dedicated Member

Palanub
Dedicated Member

Posts : 130
Points : 176
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 77

Pachira_San GM position - Page 2 Empty Re: Pachira_San GM position

Post by Palanub on Sun May 22, 2011 4:00 pm

Bobbybo2 wrote:
Doomdude wrote:Its always worth a shot. Just because you think you know a person, it does not mean that they won't change their mind.
I'm not begging, but I am asking. Alpha seems kind enough, and he is human, just like you and I. He holds no more power than anyone else, and I will speak to him on level, just as I would with anyone else.
As for you, Willi, thank you for your concern. It has been duly noted, and you are most probably correct. I will continue to try, nonetheless.
As you alluded, Alpha does not change his mind easily. But nothing is easy. I do not want a fight, and I do not expect one. We will converse like humans, not like cynical automatons, and a conclusion will be reached.

Thank you again for your input. Peace.
I agree with you. And anyways half the gms he has never are on. And most of them don't even help. Nice Alpha.
Why you be talkin to your self mang?

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content




Pachira_San GM position - Page 2 Empty Re: Pachira_San GM position

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum