Pachira_San GM position

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should Pachira_San become a GM again?

Pachira_San GM position I_vote_lcap38%Pachira_San GM position I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 6 ]
Pachira_San GM position I_vote_lcap62%Pachira_San GM position I_vote_rcap 62% 
[ 10 ]
 
Total Votes : 16
{GM}_Lazarus

Dedicated Member

{GM}_Lazarus
Dedicated Member

Posts : 104
Points : 182
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-20

Pachira_San GM position Empty Pachira_San GM position

Post by {GM}_Lazarus on Fri May 20, 2011 1:23 am

Hey Guys
First time on forums, but I thought this needed attention.
There was a GM named Pachira_San (in game name) who, was removed from her position because she had helped someone in need. What she did was against the rules, but it did allow someone less fortunate to gain something in return.
Sometimes, we all make mistakes in our lives. It happens, whether we like it or not, but we also can forgive one another, and give a second chance. I feel a kind deed should be returned to Pachira_San, for her good deed.
I also feel it unfair to simply ostracize someone who has violated the rules in order to help another, so I thought I might ask if any of you would be in favor of reinstating her.
I do not expect this to take immediate effect, but everything helps.

Please vote. It doesn't matter how you vote, but only that you consider this.

Thank you,

Lazarus

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Posts : 713
Points : 770
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 22

Pachira_San GM position Empty Re: Pachira_San GM position

Post by {GM} Night on Fri May 20, 2011 4:59 am

Doomdude wrote:Hey Guys
First time on forums, but I thought this needed attention.
There was a GM named Pachira_San (in game name) who, was removed from her position because she had helped someone in need. What she did was against the rules, but it did allow someone less fortunate to gain something in return.
Sometimes, we all make mistakes in our lives. It happens, whether we like it or not, but we also can forgive one another, and give a second chance. I feel a kind deed should be returned to Pachira_San, for her good deed.
I also feel it unfair to simply ostracize someone who has violated the rules in order to help another, so I thought I might ask if any of you would be in favor of reinstating her.
I do not expect this to take immediate effect, but everything helps.

Please vote. It doesn't matter how you vote, but only that you consider this.

Thank you,

Lazarus

NEVER heard of that person o-o

_________________
Yo.

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Posts : 1223
Points : 3208
Reputation : 180
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 26
Location : Planet Vopar

Pachira_San GM position Empty Re: Pachira_San GM position

Post by Λlphα on Fri May 20, 2011 5:03 am

Experiment wrote:
Doomdude wrote:Hey Guys
First time on forums, but I thought this needed attention.
There was a GM named Pachira_San (in game name) who, was removed from her position because she had helped someone in need. What she did was against the rules, but it did allow someone less fortunate to gain something in return.
Sometimes, we all make mistakes in our lives. It happens, whether we like it or not, but we also can forgive one another, and give a second chance. I feel a kind deed should be returned to Pachira_San, for her good deed.
I also feel it unfair to simply ostracize someone who has violated the rules in order to help another, so I thought I might ask if any of you would be in favor of reinstating her.
I do not expect this to take immediate effect, but everything helps.

Please vote. It doesn't matter how you vote, but only that you consider this.

Thank you,

Lazarus

NEVER heard of that person o-o

Cough thats Lilly, theres no way she get GM.

_________________
Pachira_San GM position 2IBB7

Animation:
Pachira_San GM position Pbucket

Music signature:

Made by ᴆιғғєяәпсэ~

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Posts : 713
Points : 770
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 22

Pachira_San GM position Empty Re: Pachira_San GM position

Post by {GM} Night on Fri May 20, 2011 5:05 am

[Øฬภєг]_ΆŁρђą wrote:
Experiment wrote:
Doomdude wrote:Hey Guys
First time on forums, but I thought this needed attention.
There was a GM named Pachira_San (in game name) who, was removed from her position because she had helped someone in need. What she did was against the rules, but it did allow someone less fortunate to gain something in return.
Sometimes, we all make mistakes in our lives. It happens, whether we like it or not, but we also can forgive one another, and give a second chance. I feel a kind deed should be returned to Pachira_San, for her good deed.
I also feel it unfair to simply ostracize someone who has violated the rules in order to help another, so I thought I might ask if any of you would be in favor of reinstating her.
I do not expect this to take immediate effect, but everything helps.

Please vote. It doesn't matter how you vote, but only that you consider this.

Thank you,

Lazarus

NEVER heard of that person o-o

Cough thats Lilly, theres no way she get GM.

LOL when was she banned

_________________
Yo.

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Posts : 1223
Points : 3208
Reputation : 180
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 26
Location : Planet Vopar

Pachira_San GM position Empty Re: Pachira_San GM position

Post by Λlphα on Fri May 20, 2011 5:08 am

Experiment wrote:
[Øฬภєг]_ΆŁρђą wrote:
Experiment wrote:
Doomdude wrote:Hey Guys
First time on forums, but I thought this needed attention.
There was a GM named Pachira_San (in game name) who, was removed from her position because she had helped someone in need. What she did was against the rules, but it did allow someone less fortunate to gain something in return.
Sometimes, we all make mistakes in our lives. It happens, whether we like it or not, but we also can forgive one another, and give a second chance. I feel a kind deed should be returned to Pachira_San, for her good deed.
I also feel it unfair to simply ostracize someone who has violated the rules in order to help another, so I thought I might ask if any of you would be in favor of reinstating her.
I do not expect this to take immediate effect, but everything helps.

Please vote. It doesn't matter how you vote, but only that you consider this.

Thank you,

Lazarus

NEVER heard of that person o-o

Cough thats Lilly, theres no way she get GM.

LOL when was she banned

Long ago for most likely every reason possible, theres 0% chance she get GM again, so this topic is poinltess -_-

_________________
Pachira_San GM position 2IBB7

Animation:
Pachira_San GM position Pbucket

Music signature:

Made by ᴆιғғєяәпсэ~

Back to top Go down

{GM}_Lazarus

Dedicated Member

{GM}_Lazarus
Dedicated Member

Posts : 104
Points : 182
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-20

Pachira_San GM position Empty Re: Pachira_San GM position

Post by {GM}_Lazarus on Fri May 20, 2011 8:53 am

[Øฬภєг]_ΆŁρђą wrote:
Experiment wrote:
[Øฬภєг]_ΆŁρђą wrote:
Experiment wrote:
Doomdude wrote:Hey Guys
First time on forums, but I thought this needed attention.
There was a GM named Pachira_San (in game name) who, was removed from her position because she had helped someone in need. What she did was against the rules, but it did allow someone less fortunate to gain something in return.
Sometimes, we all make mistakes in our lives. It happens, whether we like it or not, but we also can forgive one another, and give a second chance. I feel a kind deed should be returned to Pachira_San, for her good deed.
I also feel it unfair to simply ostracize someone who has violated the rules in order to help another, so I thought I might ask if any of you would be in favor of reinstating her.
I do not expect this to take immediate effect, but everything helps.

Please vote. It doesn't matter how you vote, but only that you consider this.

Thank you,

Lazarus

NEVER heard of that person o-o

Cough thats Lilly, theres no way she get GM.

LOL when was she banned

Long ago for most likely every reason possible, theres 0% chance she get GM again, so this topic is poinltess -_-

Wait,
Why was this so?
I have spoken with the person in question, and I got her side of the story, but I would like to hear yours.
Can you explain please?

Thanks for considering, anyway.

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Posts : 1223
Points : 3208
Reputation : 180
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 26
Location : Planet Vopar

Pachira_San GM position Empty Re: Pachira_San GM position

Post by Λlphα on Fri May 20, 2011 10:19 am

Doomdude wrote:
[Øฬภєг]_ΆŁρђą wrote:
Experiment wrote:
[Øฬภєг]_ΆŁρђą wrote:
Experiment wrote:
Doomdude wrote:Hey Guys
First time on forums, but I thought this needed attention.
There was a GM named Pachira_San (in game name) who, was removed from her position because she had helped someone in need. What she did was against the rules, but it did allow someone less fortunate to gain something in return.
Sometimes, we all make mistakes in our lives. It happens, whether we like it or not, but we also can forgive one another, and give a second chance. I feel a kind deed should be returned to Pachira_San, for her good deed.
I also feel it unfair to simply ostracize someone who has violated the rules in order to help another, so I thought I might ask if any of you would be in favor of reinstating her.
I do not expect this to take immediate effect, but everything helps.

Please vote. It doesn't matter how you vote, but only that you consider this.

Thank you,

Lazarus

NEVER heard of that person o-o

Cough thats Lilly, theres no way she get GM.

LOL when was she banned

Long ago for most likely every reason possible, theres 0% chance she get GM again, so this topic is poinltess -_-

Wait,
Why was this so?
I have spoken with the person in question, and I got her side of the story, but I would like to hear yours.
Can you explain please?

Thanks for considering, anyway.

LOL... Your lucky you werent on when she was a GM, fine ima tell you some stuff she did

Spawn 10k snail in FM lagging the server
Fight with most likely all old GM
Ban a player countless time for no reason (That player was actualy nice -_-)
Mass D/c people
Ban me O___o (ikr WTF?)
Made events for the people of her guild only (So she was like kicking the people that werent in it)
Spawn bunch of silver slime (A GM should ask me to spawn stuff before)
Kept using !drop [item id] in fm (So people could actualy get godly stuff with it)
Unable to appologize after all those o.o

_________________
Pachira_San GM position 2IBB7

Animation:
Pachira_San GM position Pbucket

Music signature:

Made by ᴆιғғєяәпсэ~

Back to top Go down

Bobbybo2

Newbie

Bobbybo2

Posts : 8
Points : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-20

Pachira_San GM position Empty Re: Pachira_San GM position

Post by Bobbybo2 on Fri May 20, 2011 2:10 pm

Alpha, this is Lilly. I will agree, I wasn't a good gm back then. I was new for being a gm. They reason I did most of that stuffis because, I was messing around with you :/. I was just trying to make you laugh. I realise now it wasn't funny. I am sorry for what I did, but you have go to forget about the past. I said I was sorry, and you should accept it. I am a great person. If I told you what was wrong with me you might reconsider. But thinking about whats wrong with me is hard to talk about. I was diagnosed with Depression. I never told you. That mean my mind wasn't so clear. I wasn't even thinking clear. I am not saying thats the reason I did half that stuff, it could just be a factor. If you'd give me another chance I could prove how much I have matured. I am not saying you have to. It's your server, so it's your call.
Thanks for helping me guys Smile

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Posts : 1223
Points : 3208
Reputation : 180
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 26
Location : Planet Vopar

Pachira_San GM position Empty Re: Pachira_San GM position

Post by Λlphα on Fri May 20, 2011 2:20 pm

Bobbybo2 wrote:Alpha, this is Lilly. I will agree, I wasn't a good gm back then. I was new for being a gm. They reason I did most of that stuffis because, I was messing around with you :/. I was just trying to make you laugh. I realise now it wasn't funny. I am sorry for what I did, but you have go to forget about the past. I said I was sorry, and you should accept it. I am a great person. If I told you what was wrong with me you might reconsider. But thinking about whats wrong with me is hard to talk about. I was diagnosed with Depression. I never told you. That mean my mind wasn't so clear. I wasn't even thinking clear. I am not saying thats the reason I did half that stuff, it could just be a factor. If you'd give me another chance I could prove how much I have matured. I am not saying you have to. It's your server, so it's your call.
Thanks for helping me guys Smile

Well I dont need GMs atm :/

_________________
Pachira_San GM position 2IBB7

Animation:
Pachira_San GM position Pbucket

Music signature:

Made by ᴆιғғєяәпсэ~

Back to top Go down

Bobbybo2

Newbie

Bobbybo2

Posts : 8
Points : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-20

Pachira_San GM position Empty Re: Pachira_San GM position

Post by Bobbybo2 on Fri May 20, 2011 2:21 pm

OK T.T

Back to top Go down

Nolan

Average Member

Nolan
Average Member

Posts : 60
Points : 87
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-16

Pachira_San GM position Empty Re: Pachira_San GM position

Post by Nolan on Fri May 20, 2011 2:23 pm

I think she'll learn from her mistakes.

Back to top Go down

Bobbybo2

Newbie

Bobbybo2

Posts : 8
Points : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-20

Pachira_San GM position Empty Re: Pachira_San GM position

Post by Bobbybo2 on Fri May 20, 2011 2:34 pm

Nolan wrote:I think she'll learn from her mistakes.
Thank you so much. If I got my job back, i'd be so happy Sad. I'd quit gms forever.

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Posts : 1223
Points : 3208
Reputation : 180
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 26
Location : Planet Vopar

Pachira_San GM position Empty Re: Pachira_San GM position

Post by Λlphα on Fri May 20, 2011 9:40 pm

Even if people keep voting "Yes", theres no way I change my mind. She had 2 chance and lost both of them.
And whats the point of promoting someone if I have to keep a eye on her... It would only waste my time.

+ People from v83 dont know the her at all...

And she JUST joined, maybe if she played for a month and kindly asked to me (not to player) I would have considered it.


Last edited by [Øฬภєг]•๖ۣۜΛŁρђą on Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:06 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed grammar)

_________________
Pachira_San GM position 2IBB7

Animation:
Pachira_San GM position Pbucket

Music signature:

Made by ᴆιғғєяәпсэ~

Back to top Go down

Guest

Guest



Pachira_San GM position Empty Re: Pachira_San GM position

Post by Guest on Fri May 20, 2011 9:49 pm

Gaise, its a TROLOOL.

Back to top Go down

{GM}_Lazarus

Dedicated Member

{GM}_Lazarus
Dedicated Member

Posts : 104
Points : 182
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-20

Pachira_San GM position Empty Re: Pachira_San GM position

Post by {GM}_Lazarus on Sat May 21, 2011 9:22 am

Okay, I understand a little better now.
I know Pachira betrayed your trust, Alpha, and that it is uncertain how she will act in the future. She became a liability, and you did what you needed to remove it.
That is respectable.
However, Is it not also true that people change? I think the point is not to immediately get her the position, but to give her the chance come some future date. That, I believe, is a more favorable outcome.

Is it possible for you to forgive her, Alpha? And if she violates the rules again, you can always ban her immediately. I'm sure that you won't need to keep an eye on her; word of her misdeeds will definitely come to you, and the problem can be resolved instantly.

Forgiveness is the key goal here, not immediate satisfaction of a want for her job back.

Thank you for considering this, anyway. It must be hard to run a server.

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Posts : 1223
Points : 3208
Reputation : 180
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 26
Location : Planet Vopar

Pachira_San GM position Empty Re: Pachira_San GM position

Post by Λlphα on Sat May 21, 2011 9:42 am

Doomdude wrote:Okay, I understand a little better now.
I know Pachira betrayed your trust, Alpha, and that it is uncertain how she will act in the future. She became a liability, and you did what you needed to remove it.
That is respectable.
However, Is it not also true that people change? I think the point is not to immediately get her the position, but to give her the chance come some future date. That, I believe, is a more favorable outcome.

Is it possible for you to forgive her, Alpha? And if she violates the rules again, you can always ban her immediately. I'm sure that you won't need to keep an eye on her; word of her misdeeds will definitely come to you, and the problem can be resolved instantly.

Forgiveness is the key goal here, not immediate satisfaction of a want for her job back.

Thank you for considering this, anyway. It must be hard to run a server.
Shes doing the same thing as she always did.

Here are the step that are happening and would happen.

1- Rejoin.
2- Be nice to player.
3- Get them to vote for her to get GM back.
4- -Promoted by me-
5- Help people in game.
6- Make up a enemy
7- Make a HUGE rivality with that person
8- Break bunch of rules as listed before
9- Unable to say sorry
10-Get banned/demoted by me
11-Rage quit

People that actualy know her could explain more. But for you guy, your just at step 3 -_-
I wont make the same misstake I did...


Last edited by [Øฬภєг]•๖ۣۜΛŁρђą on Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed grammar)

_________________
Pachira_San GM position 2IBB7

Animation:
Pachira_San GM position Pbucket

Music signature:

Made by ᴆιғғєяәпсэ~

Back to top Go down

Bobbybo2

Newbie

Bobbybo2

Posts : 8
Points : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-20

Pachira_San GM position Empty Re: Pachira_San GM position

Post by Bobbybo2 on Sat May 21, 2011 11:25 am

[Øฬภєг]_ΆŁρђą wrote:Even if people keep voting "Yes", theres no way I change my mind. She had 2 chance and lost both of them.
And whats the point of promoting someone if I have to keep a eye on her... It would only waste my time.

+ People from v83 dont know the her at all...

And she JUST joined, maybe if she played for a month and kindly asked to me (not to player) I would have considered it.
I didn't join just to be a gm again. I joined because of chris Alpha. You're just a mad little prick, whom can't forget about the past. I think you need to get over the mistakes I made. I made alot of mistakes I know. But seriously learn to forget. It's the past. You really need to get it in your head, It was just a mistake. And being gm would be nice. It won't make me leave if I dont be a gm. I know you loved to hear that, but I actually care about the server. I help players. I help in the chat. YOU just want to see the bad stuff I did TWO times. Why dont YOU wake up.

Back to top Go down

Bobbybo2

Newbie

Bobbybo2

Posts : 8
Points : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-20

Pachira_San GM position Empty Re: Pachira_San GM position

Post by Bobbybo2 on Sat May 21, 2011 11:27 am

[Øฬภєг]_ΆŁρђą wrote:
Doomdude wrote:Okay, I understand a little better now.
I know Pachira betrayed your trust, Alpha, and that it is uncertain how she will act in the future. She became a liability, and you did what you needed to remove it.
That is respectable.
However, Is it not also true that people change? I think the point is not to immediately get her the position, but to give her the chance come some future date. That, I believe, is a more favorable outcome.

Is it possible for you to forgive her, Alpha? And if she violates the rules again, you can always ban her immediately. I'm sure that you won't need to keep an eye on her; word of her misdeeds will definitely come to you, and the problem can be resolved instantly.

Forgiveness is the key goal here, not immediate satisfaction of a want for her job back.

Thank you for considering this, anyway. It must be hard to run a server.
Shes doing the same thing as she always did.

Here are the step that are happening and would happen.

1- Rejoin.
2- Be nice to player.
3- Get them to vote for her to get GM back.
4- -Promoted by me-
5- Help people in game.
6- Make up a enemy
7- Make a HUGE rivality with that person
8- Break bunch of rules as listed before
9- Unable to say sorry
10-Get banned/demoted by me
11-Rage quit

People that actualy know her could explain more. But for you guy, your just at step 3 -_-
I wont make the same misstake I did...

Ok. Have you freaking lost your mind? That's the stuff I DID. I said I matured and wouldn't d that stuff. Have you even been listening alpha??

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Posts : 1223
Points : 3208
Reputation : 180
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 26
Location : Planet Vopar

Pachira_San GM position Empty Re: Pachira_San GM position

Post by Λlphα on Sat May 21, 2011 11:35 am

Stop disrespecting or I will have to ban you (again)

(and dont double post)


Last edited by [Øฬภєг]•๖ۣۜΛŁρђą on Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:45 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed grammar)

_________________
Pachira_San GM position 2IBB7

Animation:
Pachira_San GM position Pbucket

Music signature:

Made by ᴆιғғєяәпсэ~

Back to top Go down

{GM}_Lazarus

Dedicated Member

{GM}_Lazarus
Dedicated Member

Posts : 104
Points : 182
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-20

Pachira_San GM position Empty Re: Pachira_San GM position

Post by {GM}_Lazarus on Sat May 21, 2011 11:38 am

Alpha,
I won't deny that I do not have a grasp of the entire situation.
But you seem like a nice guy, and I bet its the fact that Pachira did violate the rules and broke your trust in her that has started this.

I'm not asking you to promote her again. It's not going to happen, no matter what perceptions either you or Pachira have of the situation.

All I would like to say is, if you do look for Gm's again, give her an unbiased chance for the position.
Let her submit an application, just like everyone else. Judge her on neutral ground, with no prejudices.

This is reasonable enough, right?

And besides, it wasn't your mistake. Events happen as they do. No one could have predicted that this would have happened.

I hope that you will consider this proposition, instead of immediately promoting her. I undertsand that would not be the best choice. If you do decided this, I would be all for it.

Thanks for your time, dude. Peace.

_________________
Pachira_San GM position Ichigo+full+hollification

That which is loathsome,
and crawls upon the ground,
writhes in agony when it sees the sky,
and bears witness to freedom.

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Posts : 1223
Points : 3208
Reputation : 180
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 26
Location : Planet Vopar

Pachira_San GM position Empty Re: Pachira_San GM position

Post by Λlphα on Sat May 21, 2011 11:40 am

Doomdude wrote:Alpha,
I won't deny that I do not have a grasp of the entire situation.
But you seem like a nice guy, and I bet its the fact that Pachira did violate the rules and broke your trust in her that has started this.

I'm not asking you to promote her again. It's not going to happen, no matter what perceptions either you or Pachira have of the situation.

All I would like to say is, if you do look for Gm's again, give her an unbiased chance for the position.
Let her submit an application, just like everyone else. Judge her on neutral ground, with no prejudices.

This is reasonable enough, right?

And besides, it wasn't your mistake. Events happen as they do. No one could have predicted that this would have happened.

I hope that you will consider this proposition, instead of immediately promoting her. I undertsand that would not be the best choice. If you do decided this, I would be all for it.

Thanks for your time, dude. Peace.

Oh right, forgot to say she did those misstake at my own birthday?

_________________
Pachira_San GM position 2IBB7

Animation:
Pachira_San GM position Pbucket

Music signature:

Made by ᴆιғғєяәпсэ~

Back to top Go down

Bobbybo2

Newbie

Bobbybo2

Posts : 8
Points : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-20

Pachira_San GM position Empty Re: Pachira_San GM position

Post by Bobbybo2 on Sat May 21, 2011 11:45 am

[Øฬภєг]_ΆŁρђą wrote:
Doomdude wrote:Alpha,
I won't deny that I do not have a grasp of the entire situation.
But you seem like a nice guy, and I bet its the fact that Pachira did violate the rules and broke your trust in her that has started this.

I'm not asking you to promote her again. It's not going to happen, no matter what perceptions either you or Pachira have of the situation.

All I would like to say is, if you do look for Gm's again, give her an unbiased chance for the position.
Let her submit an application, just like everyone else. Judge her on neutral ground, with no prejudices.

This is reasonable enough, right?

And besides, it wasn't your mistake. Events happen as they do. No one could have predicted that this would have happened.

I hope that you will consider this proposition, instead of immediately promoting her. I undertsand that would not be the best choice. If you do decided this, I would be all for it.

Thanks for your time, dude. Peace.

Oh right, forgot to say she did those misstake at my own birthday?
Obviously alpha you hate me. You havn't even read my posts explaining why I did the stuff I did.

Back to top Go down

Palanub

Dedicated Member

Palanub
Dedicated Member

Posts : 130
Points : 176
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 77

Pachira_San GM position Empty Re: Pachira_San GM position

Post by Palanub on Sat May 21, 2011 11:46 am

Bobbybo2 wrote:
[Øฬภєг]_ΆŁρђą wrote:
Doomdude wrote:Alpha,
I won't deny that I do not have a grasp of the entire situation.
But you seem like a nice guy, and I bet its the fact that Pachira did violate the rules and broke your trust in her that has started this.

I'm not asking you to promote her again. It's not going to happen, no matter what perceptions either you or Pachira have of the situation.

All I would like to say is, if you do look for Gm's again, give her an unbiased chance for the position.
Let her submit an application, just like everyone else. Judge her on neutral ground, with no prejudices.

This is reasonable enough, right? You just figured this out?

And besides, it wasn't your mistake. Events happen as they do. No one could have predicted that this would have happened.

I hope that you will consider this proposition, instead of immediately promoting her. I undertsand that would not be the best choice. If you do decided this, I would be all for it.

Thanks for your time, dude. Peace.

Oh right, forgot to say she did those misstake at my own birthday?
Obviously alpha you hate me. You havn't even read my posts explaining why I did the stuff I did.
You just figured this out?

Back to top Go down

{GM}_Lazarus

Dedicated Member

{GM}_Lazarus
Dedicated Member

Posts : 104
Points : 182
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-20

Pachira_San GM position Empty Re: Pachira_San GM position

Post by {GM}_Lazarus on Sat May 21, 2011 1:23 pm

Guys,
You all need to relax.
The circumstances involved are influential on everyone, but it does not call for anger and insultation (yes, insultation is a word Very Happy).

Alpha,
I know its difficult to forgive, and you have every right to be angry with pachira. At the sane time, it has been one year. Let go of the past, and allow for second chances to take place. I believe it will make you feel better overall. Like I said before, you do not need to giver Pachira her position back, but you can at least forgive her. Allow her the chance to make amens, and reapply for a GM position at a later date.

Did you not already forgive Caitalin, and allow her to become a GM again?

Pachira,
You need not be so angry with Alpha. Although it is unfair for him to still be angry with you, you must acknowledge that what you did was wrong, and although that is in the past, Alpha still has every right to be cynical toward banned GM's.
Be patient: this is a process, and it will not occur overnight. It may never occur at all. Nevertheless, you must be the passive party, and not attack those you feel have wronged you.

And Palanub,
Please Stop. You are not impressing anyone. If you have voted, great. If you have a reason for why/why not Pachira should get her position back, post. But do not put useless posts up. This is a serious matter.

Thank you all for your time. Peace.

Back to top Go down

Guest

Guest



Pachira_San GM position Empty Re: Pachira_San GM position

Post by Guest on Sat May 21, 2011 6:31 pm

No matter what you say, Alpha is gonna say No or something similar. He is not a person who likes to change his mind, so stop asking/begging/asking for forgiveness.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content




Pachira_San GM position Empty Re: Pachira_San GM position

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum