D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Wondering for DGM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Berriess

Ultimate Member

Berriess
Ultimate Member

Just Wondering for DGM Empty Just Wondering for DGM

Post by Berriess Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:09 pm

I'm just wondering about the rules of jailing someone, I am aware that DGM(Super Donor) are not aloud to jail other people, but im wondering if we are aloud to jail a wz editor or a duper, if we are 100% certain that they are doing something Illegal.

And after we do jail them, we'll just report it to a gm, sometimes by the time you contact a gm through @gm or another way, its just to late and stuff. So it would be a good idea to send them to jail then tell a gm.

I've been seeing it alot and i have done it once before and told a gm. I've even gotten alot of duped items from other people and have given it to a gm.

But im just wondering that if we are aloud to do this, if not then im fine, but i'd like to help if i can, cause my DGM powers are limited Lol, even i know im not an actual GM.

Back to top Go down

Jeff

Ultimate Member

Jeff
Ultimate Member

Just Wondering for DGM Empty Re: Just Wondering for DGM

Post by Jeff Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:13 pm

Berriess wrote:I'm just wondering about the rules of jailing someone, I am aware that DGM(Super Donor) are not aloud to jail other people, but im wondering if we are aloud to jail a wz editor or a duper, if we are 100% certain that they are doing something Illegal.

And after we do jail them, we'll just report it to a gm, sometimes by the time you contact a gm through @gm or another way, its just to late and stuff. So it would be a good idea to send them to jail then tell a gm.

I've been seeing it alot and i have done it once before and told a gm. I've even gotten alot of duped items from other people and have given it to a gm.

But im just wondering that if we are aloud to do this, if not then im fine, but i'd like to help if i can, cause my DGM powers are limited Lol, even i know im not an actual GM.

I think its a good idea , because sometimes there are NO Gm's on at the time and for example there is a duper... the only people who have the power to do something about that are the donors, they can either confinscate the dupes and give it to a gm, or they can jail the actual duper until a Gm Comes to check the situation out.

P.S Hai Berries tongue

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:26 pm

I find it very helpful when donors do this. There was an incident a few days ago where we had quite a few dupers trying to screw us over, and some donors like Otaku helped me gather the duped items or spam !cleardrops in the fm so no one could get the duped items. They were also able to warp around and help me single out suspected dupers.

Some DGMs like that are practically GMs and earn my respect Razz

Back to top Go down

Berriess

Ultimate Member

Berriess
Ultimate Member

Post by Berriess Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:35 pm

Lol i did the same thing as Otaku, but instead with u, It was with Uitaka, this is what i mean, but to continue, i still am looking for an owners answer, or willi for the premission

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

Post by Sardine Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:24 pm

I don't give a shit, some of you guys do it anyway.

Back to top Go down

Berriess

Ultimate Member

Berriess
Ultimate Member

Post by Berriess Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:29 pm

WilliNetwork wrote:I don't give a shit, some of you guys do it anyway.

Why do you got to be so harsh Willi, f3 some of us listen to the rules F3

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:55 pm

That's his way of saying "i don't care, go ahead."

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content