D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desann's GM Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desann

Desann's GM Application Empty Desann's GM Application

Post by Desann Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:10 pm

Name: Joe Brenner

IGN: Desann

Reason: I wish to become a gm because I feel I could help the server. I'm almost always on and I think that the server needs more GM's that are active with the community. I'd like to provide that.

Time Played: I have played dchaosms for around 6 months and still love it everyday

GM Experience: I not only have experience as a Gm on MS Private servers but I've served as a GM on Perfect World PS

Can you answer a question from a noob: I am very capable of answering any questions a "noob" might have and helping them in any way possible.

How can you better the server: I feel I can better the server by not only being active and friendly but by supporting the players ideas and requests as well.

Other: I live on the east coast (of the US) I'm italian born and I really enjoy music.

GFX and Coding: I cannot do either but I'd be more than happy to learn (I really love art)

Thanks again for the opportunity,
Joe (Desann)

Last edited by Desann on Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot last name :P)

Back to top Go down

-Scruffy-

-Scruffy-

Desann's GM Application Empty Re: Desann's GM Application

Post by -Scruffy- Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:27 pm

Good luck ma friend!
c:

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top