D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yukai/Yunni

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yukai

Yukai

Yukai/Yunni Empty Yukai/Yunni

Post by Yukai Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:03 am

Name: Yukai

Ign: Yunni

Why do i want to be a gm: The true reason i want to become a gm is to stop all hackers and anything else from messing this awsome server.

How long have i play DchaoMS EX: A few weeks (2-3 weeks)now but i know pretty much know every commands in the game, it doesn't take me that long to learn.

Any gm experience: I do not have anyexperince at all, Sorry

Are you able to explain everything to noobs: I can pretty much explain anything almost to anyone on what to do in the game. I had some people come up to me a few times in game saying they need help me on something, I'm pretty postive that i can help anyone.

How can i make this server more awsome: Well i have some friends that could join and donate to the server. I'm pretty much on everyday most of the time ready to help noobs, i vote everyday when i get the chance too and i can ask my friends to ask their friends to join too Very Happy

Other: I'm really nice person, i recently finish high school, i'm going in to collage next year, and i have a sister. I let my sister play on my dchaos account every now and then.

GFX: I can't do GFX at all sooo yeah.

Yukai/Yunni (Final)

Last edited by Yukai on Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:22 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Neko

Average Member

Average Member

Yukai/Yunni Empty Re: Yukai/Yunni

Post by Neko Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:11 am

Gls yunni<3

Back to top Go down

SAKl

SAKl

Post by SAKl Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:14 am

Good luck Yunni =D

Back to top Go down

Uitaka

GM

Uitaka
GM

Post by Uitaka Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:18 am

Best of luck o-o

Back to top Go down

{GM}_Jessikuh

Average Member

{GM}_Jessikuh
Average Member

Post by {GM}_Jessikuh Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:16 am

GOOD LUUUCCKKK HOPE YOU GET PICKED Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Kasumi

Kasumi

Yukai/Yunni Empty good luck :) hope u get pick

Post by Kasumi Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:47 am

Yukai wrote:Name: Yukai

Ign: Yunni

Why do i want to be a gm: The true reason i want to become a gm is to stop all hackers and anything else from messing this awsome server.

How long have i play DchaoMS EX: A few weeks (2-3 weeks)now but i know pretty much know every commands in the game, it doesn't take me that long to learn.

Any gm experience: I do not have anyexperince at all, Sorry

Are you able to explain everything to noobs: I can pretty much explain anything almost to anyone on what to do in the game. I had some people come up to me a few times in game saying they need help me on something, I'm pretty postive that i can help anyone.

How can i make this server more awsome: Well i have some friends that could join and donate to the server. I'm pretty much on everyday most of the time ready to help noobs, i vote everyday when i get the chance too and i can ask my friends to ask their friends to join too Very Happy

Other: I'm really nice person, i recently finish high school, i'm going in to collage next year, and i have a sister. I let my sister play on my dchaos account every now and then.

GFX: I can't do GFX at all sooo yeah.

Yukai/Yunni (Final)

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum