adds123456 is abusive.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

Posts : 1017
Points : 1231
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 21

adds123456 is abusive. Empty adds123456 is abusive.

Post by Sardine on Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:19 pm

You may look no further than the 4 following screenshots:
adds123456 is abusive. Imagayfag-addsguy
adds123456 is abusive. Refer3
adds123456 is abusive. Refer4
adds123456 is abusive. Imagayfag-addsguy2


Last edited by WilliNetwork on Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Lasor

Ultimate Member

Lasor
Ultimate Member

Posts : 202
Points : 241
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-05-17
Location : You tell me

adds123456 is abusive. Empty Re: adds123456 is abusive.

Post by Lasor on Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:22 pm

He was making me speak and all i said was "ABUSIVE" and he said "its not..." then he just stopped

lolz

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

Posts : 1017
Points : 1231
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 21

adds123456 is abusive. Empty Re: adds123456 is abusive.

Post by Sardine on Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:26 pm

2 more screenshots added.

Back to top Go down

adds123456

Member

Member

Posts : 40
Points : 70
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-11

adds123456 is abusive. Empty Re: adds123456 is abusive.

Post by adds123456 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:28 pm

WilliNetwork wrote:You may look no further than the 4 following screenshots:
adds123456 is abusive. Imagayfag-addsguy
adds123456 is abusive. Refer3
adds123456 is abusive. Refer4
adds123456 is abusive. Imagayfag-addsguy2

LOL... Willi.. When i do the !speak thing... {Owner}_Eric was over thr... n he didnt say anything abt it...

_________________
adds123456 is abusive. Signat13

Back to top Go down

FrogBoy

Member

Member

Posts : 48
Points : 62
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-09-25

adds123456 is abusive. Empty Re: adds123456 is abusive.

Post by FrogBoy on Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:06 pm

Hey I'M IN DA PICTURE!!!

Adds, why did you do it anyway? Also, Your fagg and your Gay.

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

Posts : 1017
Points : 1231
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 21

adds123456 is abusive. Empty Re: adds123456 is abusive.

Post by Sardine on Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:11 pm

adds123456 wrote:LOL... Willi.. When i do the !speak thing... {Owner}_Eric was over thr... n he didnt say anything abt it...

Because Eric doesn't enforce any rules. Why does it matter if Eric cares or doesn't?

Back to top Go down

adds123456

Member

Member

Posts : 40
Points : 70
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-11

adds123456 is abusive. Empty Re: adds123456 is abusive.

Post by adds123456 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:40 pm

[Øฬภєг]_ΆŁρђą wrote:(No more GM blog so I will post it here)

So as I can see... some GM in my server dont know rules :/

Do not try to break those rules, I know every commands you make (GMlog)

1-Event Rules:
-Do not give more then 300 chick per event.
-DO NOT HOST A EVENT IF IM NOT ON.
-A event must have 5 people or more.
-Ask an owner before making an event.
-No Guild Event.

2-Ban Rules:
-When u see a hacker or W/E... TELL ME.
-DO NOT BAN A GM OR A ADMIN.

3-Free Items Rules:
-NEVER EVER GIVE A CUSTOM ITEM. (Night Mask, Hollow Mask, Kakushi Mask etc)
-No GM STUFF.
-Only Give NX items free.
-No more then 10 items can be given per player every day.
-Medal = 15 chicken.
-If the item is not a NX, please ask me.

4-Sin Rules:
-Use !dc (name).
-Do !jail (name).
-Only use when someone break a rule.
-If a player dont listen after a warning, TELL ME.

5-Spawn Rules:
-DO NOT SPAWN CUSTOM MONSTERS. (some might D/C and require a server restart)
-Do not spawn something that will lag out the server. (like 100 Pink Bean)
-Do not use !pmob command.

6-Helping Noob:
-You can help noob but do not abuse. (By that i mean level)
-Please help people on the chatbox.

7-UR JOB:
-AS A GM, YOU HAVE RESPONSIBILITY TO FOLLOW MY ORDERS.
-Do everything you can to make this server the best.
-If I ask you something too hard... simply tell me that you cant do it.
-If you claim being a Coder/GFX and when I ask something, you always say you cant...I might demote you
-DO NOT ANNOUNCE SOMETHING THAT YOU WONT DO.

8-Chat Box Rules:
-If someone SPAM like: Smile Sad :$ :@ Very Happy......Ban him for 1 hour.
-If someone insult the server.... Ban him forever
-If someone Advertise his poor server: Ban him forever.
-If someone insult you (like personaly and it does affect you :/) ban him 2hr.
-DO NOT BAN/KICK FOR NO REASON (like HoneyDip as been kicked for being AFK).
-If a noob ask a stupid question (like how to download) tell him how to download.
-If someone have GM/Owner in his name or a server name, kick him until he remove.

9-Not alowed:
-Even if you are a GM, Do not use hacking program.
-Do not use any other .WZ edits.
-Do not use any other Client.
-Do not beg (duh)...
-Do not give more works to the owners. (As they are already busy...)

Hey, Willi READ IT AGAIN... it is not in the rule... even though i over used it but i did stop doin it alr... unless they wan me to do it on them (they asked me to try/use the !speak command on them)...

_________________
adds123456 is abusive. Signat13

Back to top Go down

Adrastea

Member

Adrastea
Member

Posts : 49
Points : 74
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-02

adds123456 is abusive. Empty Re: adds123456 is abusive.

Post by Adrastea on Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:39 am

adds123456 wrote:
[Øฬภєг]_ΆŁρђą wrote:(No more GM blog so I will post it here)

So as I can see... some GM in my server dont know rules :/

Do not try to break those rules, I know every commands you make (GMlog)

1-Event Rules:
-Do not give more then 300 chick per event.
-DO NOT HOST A EVENT IF IM NOT ON.
-A event must have 5 people or more.
-Ask an owner before making an event.
-No Guild Event.

2-Ban Rules:
-When u see a hacker or W/E... TELL ME.
-DO NOT BAN A GM OR A ADMIN.

3-Free Items Rules:
-NEVER EVER GIVE A CUSTOM ITEM. (Night Mask, Hollow Mask, Kakushi Mask etc)
-No GM STUFF.
-Only Give NX items free.
-No more then 10 items can be given per player every day.
-Medal = 15 chicken.
-If the item is not a NX, please ask me.

4-Sin Rules:
-Use !dc (name).
-Do !jail (name).
-Only use when someone break a rule.
-If a player dont listen after a warning, TELL ME.

5-Spawn Rules:
-DO NOT SPAWN CUSTOM MONSTERS. (some might D/C and require a server restart)
-Do not spawn something that will lag out the server. (like 100 Pink Bean)
-Do not use !pmob command.

6-Helping Noob:
-You can help noob but do not abuse. (By that i mean level)
-Please help people on the chatbox.

7-UR JOB:
-AS A GM, YOU HAVE RESPONSIBILITY TO FOLLOW MY ORDERS.
-Do everything you can to make this server the best.
-If I ask you something too hard... simply tell me that you cant do it.
-If you claim being a Coder/GFX and when I ask something, you always say you cant...I might demote you
-DO NOT ANNOUNCE SOMETHING THAT YOU WONT DO.

8-Chat Box Rules:
-If someone SPAM like: Smile Sad :$ :@ Very Happy......Ban him for 1 hour.
-If someone insult the server.... Ban him forever
-If someone Advertise his poor server: Ban him forever.
-If someone insult you (like personaly and it does affect you :/) ban him 2hr.
-DO NOT BAN/KICK FOR NO REASON (like HoneyDip as been kicked for being AFK).
-If a noob ask a stupid question (like how to download) tell him how to download.
-If someone have GM/Owner in his name or a server name, kick him until he remove.

9-Not alowed:
-Even if you are a GM, Do not use hacking program.
-Do not use any other .WZ edits.
-Do not use any other Client.
-Do not beg (duh)...
-Do not give more works to the owners. (As they are already busy...)

Hey, Willi READ IT AGAIN... it is not in the rule... even though i over used it but i did stop doin it alr... unless they wan me to do it on them (they asked me to try/use the !speak command on them)...

"Spamming the forums with a shit ton of ponies and being a total badass" isn't in the rules either.

Ta-da, Insta-ban.

Don't be stupid, donor. Just because you paid doesn't give you the right to talk to GM's as if you are one.

In case this wasn't clear enough, follow these rules:

1. Shut up.

2. Do what you're told.

3. If you don't like it, do what I did. Either way, you'll get banned if you keep disobeying.

And I can say this because I'm banned.

Back to top Go down

adds123456

Member

Member

Posts : 40
Points : 70
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-11

adds123456 is abusive. Empty Re: adds123456 is abusive.

Post by adds123456 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:37 am

Adrastea wrote:
adds123456 wrote:Hey, Willi READ IT AGAIN... it is not in the rule... even though i over used it but i did stop doin it alr... unless they wan me to do it on them (they asked me to try/use the !speak command on them)...

"Spamming the forums with a shit ton of ponies and being a total badass" isn't in the rules either.

Ta-da, Insta-ban.

Don't be stupid, donor. Just because you paid doesn't give you the right to talk to GM's as if you are one.

In case this wasn't clear enough, follow these rules:

1. Shut up.

2. Do what you're told.

3. If you don't like it, do what I did. Either way, you'll get banned if you keep disobeying.

And I can say this because I'm banned.

Lol... i wont do a VERY STUPID THING like u did... -cough- the spamin -cough-

_________________
adds123456 is abusive. Signat13

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1784
Points : 2183
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-04-20
Age : 25

adds123456 is abusive. Empty Re: adds123456 is abusive.

Post by Knives on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:05 am

adds123456 wrote:
Lol... i wont do a VERY STUPID THING like u did... -cough- the spamin -cough-
There's no need to remind him about it. His point still stands. There's no reason to abuse your reward for helping the server out.

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

Posts : 1017
Points : 1231
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 21

adds123456 is abusive. Empty Re: adds123456 is abusive.

Post by Sardine on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:19 am

;adds123456"Hey, [color=cyan]Willi READ IT AGAIN... it is not in the rule... even though i over used it but i did stop doin it alr... unless they wan me to do it on them (they asked me to try/use the !speak command on them)...[/quote]

I'm pretty sure, even without the rules, its pretty much solid for the fact that you shouldn't be abusing people just because you are donator.... because guess what? You CAN be demoted and you won't get your money back.

Back to top Go down

Adrastea

Member

Adrastea
Member

Posts : 49
Points : 74
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-02

adds123456 is abusive. Empty Re: adds123456 is abusive.

Post by Adrastea on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:26 am

Knives wrote:
adds123456 wrote:
Lol... i wont do a VERY STUPID THING like u did... -cough- the spamin -cough-
There's no need to remind him about it. His point still stands. There's no reason to abuse your reward for helping the server out.

Thank you Knives. At least someone showin' me some love.

And donor, I didn't need to pay for my GM position.

But I still love you bro. Always have, always will.

Back to top Go down

Lasor

Ultimate Member

Lasor
Ultimate Member

Posts : 202
Points : 241
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-05-17
Location : You tell me

adds123456 is abusive. Empty Re: adds123456 is abusive.

Post by Lasor on Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:51 pm

adds123456 wrote:(they asked me to try/use the !speak command on them)...

But spamming it is just stupid


Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Posts : 1223
Points : 3208
Reputation : 180
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 26
Location : Planet Vopar

adds123456 is abusive. Empty Re: adds123456 is abusive.

Post by Λlphα on Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:59 pm

Ads, dont abuse that command on peoples, Ive demoted a GM because of that in the past.

_________________
adds123456 is abusive. 2IBB7

Animation:
adds123456 is abusive. Pbucket

Music signature:

Made by ᴆιғғєяәпсэ~

Back to top Go down

adds123456

Member

Member

Posts : 40
Points : 70
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-11

adds123456 is abusive. Empty Re: adds123456 is abusive.

Post by adds123456 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:29 am

[Øฬภєг]_ΆŁρђą wrote:Ads, dont abuse that command on peoples, Ive demoted a GM because of that in the past.

kk.. alpha.. i dun know abt tis... now i noe it.. SORRY... and thx for givin me a chance oso...

n alpha.. lock tis thread... or delete tis thread...

_________________
adds123456 is abusive. Signat13

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

Posts : 1017
Points : 1231
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 21

adds123456 is abusive. Empty Re: adds123456 is abusive.

Post by Sardine on Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:26 pm

adds123456 wrote:
[Øฬภєг]_ΆŁρђą wrote:Ads, dont abuse that command on peoples, Ive demoted a GM because of that in the past.

kk.. alpha.. i dun know abt tis... now i noe it.. SORRY... and thx for givin me a chance oso...

n alpha.. lock tis thread... or delete tis thread...

Why delete/lock? Trying to save yourself from embarrassment?

Back to top Go down

Adrastea

Member

Adrastea
Member

Posts : 49
Points : 74
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-02

adds123456 is abusive. Empty Re: adds123456 is abusive.

Post by Adrastea on Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:02 pm

adds123456 wrote:
[Øฬภєг]_ΆŁρђą wrote:Ads, dont abuse that command on peoples, Ive demoted a GM because of that in the past.

kk.. alpha.. i dun know abt tis... now i noe it.. SORRY... and thx for givin me a chance oso...

n alpha.. lock tis thread... or delete tis thread...

Alpha used submission!

adds123456 is abusive. Tumblr_kyomu8Pwuo1qa12hvo1_500

It was super effective!

Foe adds123456 fainted!

Back to top Go down

Guest

Guest



adds123456 is abusive. Empty ... What The FU--

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:40 am

...

You know, I couldn't care less on what people do nowadays, since donators + GMs abuse their powers (I won't say their names, for it will cause problems). However, I just "love" it how people abuse, and when other GMs (Me, Exp, etc.) or Owners (such as Alpha or Toon) notice them abusing their shet, and then they're like "I'M SO SORRY, I NOT DO IT AGAIN."

... But then they're gonna do it again at some time, like in a couple of days or weeks.

-Sigh-




Justin,
DChaosMS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Pazz

Ultimate Member

Pazz
Ultimate Member

Posts : 996
Points : 1178
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2011-04-27
Age : 20
Location : San Jose, California

adds123456 is abusive. Empty Re: adds123456 is abusive.

Post by Pazz on Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:48 am

iJustin wrote:...

You know, I couldn't care less on what people do nowadays, since donators + GMs abuse their powers (I won't say their names, for it will cause problems). However, I just "love" it how people abuse, and when other GMs (Me, Exp, etc.) or Owners (such as Alpha or Toon) notice them abusing their shet, and then they're like "I'M SO SORRY, I NOT DO IT AGAIN."

... But then they're gonna do it again at some time, like in a couple of days or weeks.

-Sigh-




Justin,
DChaosMS Moderator

You're a mod? Wouldn't you know this rule?


7. Necroposting (Bumping)
- You are to not "bump" any threads older than 1 week of it's latest reply. Repeated offenders will be subject to a ban.

Edit: I figured out i can't lock this c:


Edit After my Edit: Shouldn't this be in donor report?


Last edited by ρმzz on Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
I believe in Panties
adds123456 is abusive. 2-4

Back to top Go down

Guest

Guest



adds123456 is abusive. Empty Re: adds123456 is abusive.

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:54 am

ρმzz wrote:
iJustin wrote:...

You know, I couldn't care less on what people do nowadays, since donators + GMs abuse their powers (I won't say their names, for it will cause problems). However, I just "love" it how people abuse, and when other GMs (Me, Exp, etc.) or Owners (such as Alpha or Toon) notice them abusing their shet, and then they're like "I'M SO SORRY, I NOT DO IT AGAIN."

... But then they're gonna do it again at some time, like in a couple of days or weeks.

-Sigh-




Justin,
DChaosMS Moderator

You're a mod? Wouldn't you know this rule?


7. Necroposting (Bumping)
- You are to not "bump" any threads older than 1 week of it's latest reply. Repeated offenders will be subject to a ban.

Edit: I figured out i can't lock this c:


Edit After my Edit: Shouldn't this be in donor report?

Big boy, you so hilarious. c:

I told you that I was gonna reply to every GM Report here in DChaosMS Forums, and you're like "EVERYTHING?! :O -Checks-"

Dun troll me. :c I was away from the Forums for awhile.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content




adds123456 is abusive. Empty Re: adds123456 is abusive.

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum