Suggestion for the rewards gotten from voting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dude259

Suggestion for the rewards gotten from voting Empty Suggestion for the rewards gotten from voting

Post by dude259 on Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:33 pm

Hi there, I have made this suggestion topic in here because theres no place we can suggest things. All I wanted to say is that decreasing the amount of nx we get from each time we vote and adding some vote points exchange npc for cool and new stuff would attract more players. Well, I've made this thread because I noticed that after buying all the thing i wanted, with only 1 vote, i didnt vote again. Well I did sometimes but the suggestions above may help to keep our community grow faster and bigger Very Happy What do u guys think about it

Back to top Go down

ScarletHao

ScarletHao

Suggestion for the rewards gotten from voting Empty Re: Suggestion for the rewards gotten from voting

Post by ScarletHao on Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:35 pm

Hunny, I believe there is a "What do you want" Section.

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

Suggestion for the rewards gotten from voting Empty Re: Suggestion for the rewards gotten from voting

Post by Sardine on Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:33 pm

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top