GMS???????????????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

«•ĮRÑx X Fùśįøñ•»

Ultimate Member

«•ĮRÑx X Fùśįøñ•»
Ultimate Member

Posts : 220
Points : 362
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-04-06
Age : 22
Location : In your Closet

GMS??????????????? Empty GMS???????????????

Post by «•ĮRÑx X Fùśįøñ•» on Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:17 pm

So i just started a luminous today, and I was wondering if anyone has a guide for me and if anyone here plays in bellocan? If someone can give me a guide , that would be awesome. If u guys play in bellocan, pm me ur ign and ill add u :]

_________________
GMS??????????????? 28l8hmd
Credits to Tia~

GMS??????????????? 35a52fb
Credits to iBuccOwns~

Click the [+] right over there~~~~~> If I helped and you will recieve a free imaginary cookie.

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1696
Points : 1847
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 28
Location : Not behind you.

GMS??????????????? Empty Re: GMS???????????????

Post by Magnus on Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:15 am

There's basilmarket.

_________________
GMS??????????????? Finish10



wip sigs:
GMS??????????????? Test10

Back to top Go down

вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι

Ultimate Member

вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι
Ultimate Member

Posts : 385
Points : 470
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2012-06-09
Age : 20
Location : ρσηуνιℓℓє

GMS??????????????? Empty Re: GMS???????????????

Post by вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι on Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:27 am


_________________
GMS??????????????? 1z3m8o3

Contact :
Skype : BakaNekoChii
Facebook : Click Here
Youtube : Click Here

Deviantart : Click Here

Back to top Go down

Blackopskill

Member

Blackopskill
Member

Posts : 45
Points : 51
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 28
Location : Aincrad

GMS??????????????? Empty Re: GMS???????????????

Post by Blackopskill on Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:42 am

This a guide for Kms i dont know if its the same for Gms but its only the quest line http://www.ellinforest.com/forum/showthread.php?p=153265

_________________
GMS??????????????? Wmu50-1
GMS??????????????? Sword_art_online_signature_by_hazetakumi-d5hlirx
Christmas Group Photo <3:
GMS??????????????? Dchaos10_zps9f7e1050
credits to EternalDream btw i am the 2nd row 2nd dude

Back to top Go down

jεnn♥

Ultimate Member

jεnn♥
Ultimate Member

Posts : 225
Points : 257
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 23
Location : New York City

GMS??????????????? Empty Re: GMS???????????????

Post by jεnn♥ on Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:13 am

Lol, I hate Gms guides, usually go on Naver rather than Google, but basilmarket is a good place for guides.
http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/2561935/1/42585050Luminous_Class_Guide.html

_________________
GMS??????????????? CEne
Thanks to Baka neko chii for this siggy.

Back to top Go down

Finalblade

Average Member

Finalblade
Average Member

Posts : 68
Points : 99
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-11-25
Location : At Home

GMS??????????????? Empty Re: GMS???????????????

Post by Finalblade on Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:10 am

heres a skill build [by the way match the images] for luminous
http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=57660

_________________
GMS??????????????? 199226_500086833350003_669891576_n
1 Rebirth [X]
10 Rebirth [ ]
20 Rebirth [ ]
Goal:Rebirth 30 [ ]

Back to top Go down

Sky

Ultimate Member

Sky
Ultimate Member

Posts : 357
Points : 476
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2012-07-12
Location : Hell.

GMS??????????????? Empty Re: GMS???????????????

Post by Sky on Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:55 am

Lol, I hit lvl 134 with lumi in El Nido 4 days after it came out.. Just waiting for Kaiser now. If you come to Scania I can gladly help.

_________________
I <3 making signatures~! c:
GMS??????????????? NewSig_zps74ceb066
IGN: Skys
[Goals]
50 Posts [x]
69 Posts [x]
100 Posts [x]

250 Posts [x]
500 Posts []
1000 Posts[]

Back to top Go down

∂єяρ

Ultimate Member

∂єяρ
Ultimate Member

Posts : 687
Points : 797
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-08-23
Age : 21
Location : Home; My mom's restaurant.

GMS??????????????? Empty Re: GMS???????????????

Post by ∂єяρ on Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:53 am

Does someone want to help me when kaiser comes out? I'll choose any world for it. OwO

_________________
GMS??????????????? 2ufvhqd
I'm the third guy from top left to bottom right, horizontally.

Back to top Go down

Sky

Ultimate Member

Sky
Ultimate Member

Posts : 357
Points : 476
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2012-07-12
Location : Hell.

GMS??????????????? Empty Re: GMS???????????????

Post by Sky on Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:16 am

∂єяρ wrote:Does someone want to help me when kaiser comes out? I'll choose any world for it. OwO
Come to Scania? I'll help o.o

_________________
I <3 making signatures~! c:
GMS??????????????? NewSig_zps74ceb066
IGN: Skys
[Goals]
50 Posts [x]
69 Posts [x]
100 Posts [x]

250 Posts [x]
500 Posts []
1000 Posts[]

Back to top Go down

.Fade

Dedicated Member

.Fade
Dedicated Member

Posts : 114
Points : 123
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-11-22
Age : 20
Location : N/A

GMS??????????????? Empty Re: GMS???????????????

Post by .Fade on Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:54 am

∂єяρ wrote:Does someone want to help me when kaiser comes out? I'll choose any world for it. OwO
You can also come to Mardia for my help if you want...

_________________
Goals
__________________________________________________________
10 posts [x]
50 posts [x]
100 posts [x]
500 posts []
1000 posts []
5000 posts []
Member [x]
Average Member [x]
Dedicated Member [x]
Ultimate Member []

Back to top Go down

∂єяρ

Ultimate Member

∂єяρ
Ultimate Member

Posts : 687
Points : 797
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-08-23
Age : 21
Location : Home; My mom's restaurant.

GMS??????????????? Empty Re: GMS???????????????

Post by ∂єяρ on Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:32 pm

Sky wrote:
∂єяρ wrote:Does someone want to help me when kaiser comes out? I'll choose any world for it. OwO
Come to Scania? I'll help o.o

Fade-Kun wrote:
∂єяρ wrote:Does someone want to help me when kaiser comes out? I'll choose any world for it. OwO
You can also come to Mardia for my help if you want...

This is as hard as choosing which lunch box I'll get from 2 girls. (I never got into that situation though, phew~~)
So, in case I decide to stick around, which one has an easier economy?

_________________
GMS??????????????? 2ufvhqd
I'm the third guy from top left to bottom right, horizontally.

Back to top Go down

Sky

Ultimate Member

Sky
Ultimate Member

Posts : 357
Points : 476
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2012-07-12
Location : Hell.

GMS??????????????? Empty Re: GMS???????????????

Post by Sky on Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:35 pm

∂єяρ wrote:
Sky wrote:
∂єяρ wrote:Does someone want to help me when kaiser comes out? I'll choose any world for it. OwO
Come to Scania? I'll help o.o

Fade-Kun wrote:
∂єяρ wrote:Does someone want to help me when kaiser comes out? I'll choose any world for it. OwO
You can also come to Mardia for my help if you want...

This is as hard as choosing which lunch box I'll get from 2 girls. (I never got into that situation though, phew~~)
So, in case I decide to stick around, which one has an easier economy?

Scania, has better economy due to high number of items circulating through the system there. However, due to high population, it will be hard to secure an grinding area.
Mardia, less people easier to find empty grinding areas. However, items might be a bit more pricey.

_________________
I <3 making signatures~! c:
GMS??????????????? NewSig_zps74ceb066
IGN: Skys
[Goals]
50 Posts [x]
69 Posts [x]
100 Posts [x]

250 Posts [x]
500 Posts []
1000 Posts[]

Back to top Go down

∂єяρ

Ultimate Member

∂єяρ
Ultimate Member

Posts : 687
Points : 797
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-08-23
Age : 21
Location : Home; My mom's restaurant.

GMS??????????????? Empty Re: GMS???????????????

Post by ∂єяρ on Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:39 pm

Sky wrote:
∂єяρ wrote:
Sky wrote:
∂єяρ wrote:Does someone want to help me when kaiser comes out? I'll choose any world for it. OwO
Come to Scania? I'll help o.o

Fade-Kun wrote:
∂єяρ wrote:Does someone want to help me when kaiser comes out? I'll choose any world for it. OwO
You can also come to Mardia for my help if you want...

This is as hard as choosing which lunch box I'll get from 2 girls. (I never got into that situation though, phew~~)
So, in case I decide to stick around, which one has an easier economy?

Scania, has better economy due to high number of items circulating through the system there. However, due to high population, it will be hard to secure an grinding area.
Mardia, less people easier to find empty grinding areas. However, items might be a bit more pricey.

Yeah, I guess I have time to spend, so I guess I can make some mesos, and I'm not a big fan of sharing maps... Sorry Sky :C

_________________
GMS??????????????? 2ufvhqd
I'm the third guy from top left to bottom right, horizontally.

Back to top Go down

Sky

Ultimate Member

Sky
Ultimate Member

Posts : 357
Points : 476
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2012-07-12
Location : Hell.

GMS??????????????? Empty Re: GMS???????????????

Post by Sky on Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:07 pm

∂єяρ wrote:
Sky wrote:
∂єяρ wrote:
Sky wrote:
∂єяρ wrote:Does someone want to help me when kaiser comes out? I'll choose any world for it. OwO
Come to Scania? I'll help o.o

Fade-Kun wrote:
∂єяρ wrote:Does someone want to help me when kaiser comes out? I'll choose any world for it. OwO
You can also come to Mardia for my help if you want...

This is as hard as choosing which lunch box I'll get from 2 girls. (I never got into that situation though, phew~~)
So, in case I decide to stick around, which one has an easier economy?

Scania, has better economy due to high number of items circulating through the system there. However, due to high population, it will be hard to secure an grinding area.
Mardia, less people easier to find empty grinding areas. However, items might be a bit more pricey.

Yeah, I guess I have time to spend, so I guess I can make some mesos, and I'm not a big fan of sharing maps... Sorry Sky :C
It's kay you made a good choice. Personally, I would've gone with Mardia too .-.

_________________
I <3 making signatures~! c:
GMS??????????????? NewSig_zps74ceb066
IGN: Skys
[Goals]
50 Posts [x]
69 Posts [x]
100 Posts [x]

250 Posts [x]
500 Posts []
1000 Posts[]

Back to top Go down

Aη¢нσFlaмє

Dedicated Member

Aη¢нσFlaмє
Dedicated Member

Posts : 123
Points : 170
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-01-01
Age : 23
Location : Sydney

GMS??????????????? Empty Re: GMS???????????????

Post by Aη¢нσFlaмє on Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:36 am

I tried Luminous, got up to level 20. Got bored.
Woo
I think Kaiser is coming out today. yey.
lol!

Fun fun fun.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content




GMS??????????????? Empty Re: GMS???????????????

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum