D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fragments of the wipes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aniki

Ultimate Member

Aniki
Ultimate Member

fragments of the wipes Empty fragments of the wipes

Post by Aniki Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:46 am

What emotions do you have and how do you feel corresponding with the wipes encountered in the past in DChaosMS starting with:

1. When you start at DChaosMS?

2. First wipe experience?

3. Any more experience?

4.Make a exit for your story

here mine for the example:

1. I started at the near end of 2010, and my no life begins from morning waking up on 7am or later and passed out around 3am to 5am for just spending times with either ppls or just go rbing in the bigfoot room (where I got my 1st k of rb)

2. 1st wipe experience, I was like at rank 4 or 5 slightly less than 3k of rb (those got roll back) and during that wipe spieg rings event was on but after I gotten all 4 of those rings that character (Aniki) became broken (can't log in no matter what) so I restarted as AnikiZ (Z from the 1st letter of my name). I lost motives to rb so I just end up getting the spieg rings(4x) and stopped for a period and somehow I went back to rbing and made it to 3rd and it felt great!

3. 2nd experience of wipe is when v112 was out, I work more often at this point (my job as cashier) since it is summer so I couldn't get on as much as I wanted and it was harder to train since I don't know much of how to cooperate with the v112 yet I manage a few rbs and now onto school and etc and waiting on the DchaosMS fix so I can play again Very Happy

4. It wasn't a bad start and I manage to hold it and end with a satisfying result but still the the world where I am in now seems lonelier each day most of the time. Don't worry, I won't die off easily, as long the waiting continues, old ppl that I am waiting for might come back to reunite!!

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

fragments of the wipes Empty Re: fragments of the wipes

Post by Revenge Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:17 am

Npc_Aniki wrote:What emotions do you have and how do you feel corresponding with the wipes encountered in the past in DChaosMS starting with:

1. When you start at DChaosMS?

2. First wipe experience?

3. Any more experience?

4.Make a exit for your story

1.Like a newbie,no one almost played in my time it was so lonely :c.

2.Got a free MSI and then it got wiped,I was sad but I could continue on and then there was the spieg rings and i got all dem 4.

3.Nope.

4.Well I lost some of my things but I got 5+ times better refund c:

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum