D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guide to errors/bugs forum!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seraphiel

Seraphiel

Guide to errors/bugs forum! Empty Guide to errors/bugs forum!

Post by Seraphiel Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:39 am

hi guys, this is my very first guide, i'm making it because i get sick of seeing double posts or insults or likely.

1) when making a new topic about an error or a bug please make sure there isn't any other topic related to this!

2) don't spam, people won't respond or get fixes faster so just have some patience!

3) IMPORTANT! in whatever case you are NEVER and seriously NEVER insult or ANYHING like that to no one, most people who are going to help you in this section will do it out of free will, not everyone of them is a staff member nor a computer genius so if he/she can't help you wait for someone else/ go to the chat section on the site!

4) if you can't handle with maturity the bugs, errors, glitches etc... don't even think of playing ANY private server again untill you get over it!

5) if someone gets to fix your problem you should edit your topic's name to FIXED: ( the name of your topic )

6) if it doesn't get fixed fast enough take a break for a month or something i think that when a bug is found the staff will work on it and so they will also make a patch/fix you can download or anything too help but it may take some time!

7) when you find an error or bug or even a slightest detail of something that doesn't belong to where it is you should scherch through this section and if no one has found it / made a topic about it then (and only then ) you should make a new topic Smile

Cool i don't know if everybody knows this but this section doesn't only help you but also many other players with the same issues! so don't use any other language then proper english and make your post/reply/topic look organised so people won't get lost ;p

well anyway i hoped i helped some people to understand how to behave on this section and also helped the staff so they don't spend precious time on answering double post while they could use that time to fix the difficulties experienced by every player...

cya in game gl andd hf Very Happy
( btw don't loose sight of your life by spending your lifetime on a game -_- )

Back to top Go down

†४ॠ ्DЄcЁЇVӘ उढ ड़†

Ultimate Member

†४ॠ ्DЄcЁЇVӘ उढ ड़†
Ultimate Member

Guide to errors/bugs forum! Empty Re: Guide to errors/bugs forum!

Post by †४ॠ ्DЄcЁЇVӘ उढ ड़† Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:14 am

I see you are posting some stuff which I think are in the rules and regulations of this forum, but still not many people read it...

Back to top Go down

Seraphiel

Seraphiel

Post by Seraphiel Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:15 am

that's i think because people want to live with their own rules Sad they are just ruining the server so i wwas thinking about making a post, wich people read a little more often then the rules...
still too bad they don't read the sticky -_-

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Post by Revenge Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:34 am

"if it doesn't get fixed fast enough take a break for a month or something"

month...month...

OT. most of the people won't take time reading this,they will just think about their problem,after all it's easier to create a new topic instead of searching for an existing topic.

Back to top Go down

Seraphiel

Seraphiel

Post by Seraphiel Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:13 am

it is faster to create it but then you will have to wait for the answer... and a certain amount of people will spam saying don't double post -_- thats irritating, + there is a schearch option that goes even faster ^^
so instead of waiting for everything to fall into your topic it is faster to take 5 minutes to schearch it yourself
anyway if you think this is useless then i'll delete the post ...

Back to top Go down

†Zero†

Ultimate Member

†Zero†
Ultimate Member

Post by †Zero† Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:38 am

This is Useless in a way also helpful in a way which idk what is it. But We said "Not to double post" doesn't mean we want to raise the post count (some people do but most ppl don't) I don't really care how many is my dam posts counts is. Its just that people DO Know that there a rule like that they just ignore/avoid it by some way.

Back to top Go down

Seraphiel

Seraphiel

Post by Seraphiel Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:11 am

that's also what i meant i'm sorry if i offended anyone i just wanted to specify that rule....

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Post by Revenge Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:57 am

I don't just say 'don't double post' i always get back on-topic after saying that C:

Back to top Go down

Seraphiel

Seraphiel

Post by Seraphiel Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:50 am

hh i know i saw that most people who are answering all these posts does the same but you won't tell me that you like it to give a hundred times the same instruction just because some people are lazy ...

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top