D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DChaos MS Anti DDoS Attacks are the best.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryanasd

Ryanasd

DChaos MS Anti DDoS Attacks are the best. Empty DChaos MS Anti DDoS Attacks are the best.

Post by Ryanasd Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:24 am

Well I've check a whole lot other private servers in gtop100(Erm NOT ALL or probably some only :X) And I'm proud to say the safety countermeasures to DDoS attacks is well done for DChaosMSeX ops.... Well before you were able to enter the main website, the website will scan your computer/browser for anything that can cause a DDoS attack or something hosted by CloudFare. And well I've entered other private servers website directly and well mostly all of them are just plain opened and no protection! There is also multiple ip address to change in the redirector in case of DDoS attacks too Smile

So there is probably some wrong information here but hell. The protection level against DDoS Attacks is over 9!!!!!!!! out of 10!!!! For my rating lol. bounce Very Happy I love you Laughing

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

DChaos MS Anti DDoS Attacks are the best. Empty Re: DChaos MS Anti DDoS Attacks are the best.

Post by Magnus Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:37 am

Of course.

Back to top Go down

†४ॠ ्DЄcЁЇVӘ उढ ड़†

Ultimate Member

†४ॠ ्DЄcЁЇVӘ उढ ड़†
Ultimate Member

DChaos MS Anti DDoS Attacks are the best. Empty Re: DChaos MS Anti DDoS Attacks are the best.

Post by †४ॠ ्DЄcЁЇVӘ उढ ड़† Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:57 am

Come on, we're the best.

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Post by Revenge Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:03 pm

You Don't Say.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top