D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Game Voting System

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryanasd

Ryanasd

In Game Voting System Empty In Game Voting System

Post by Ryanasd Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:29 am

Well since there are people who can vote and also some people who CAN'T even vote once since several days ago with the error from the website 'Error - Could not update vote records!' so unexpectedly occuring almost everyday for me!! I've did all fixes and tried to vote but this error really comes randomly and sometimes totally just at there and you can't do anything.

I wanted to vote not only for vote points(Which I heard the vote point npc is down atm) but mostly to get Dchaos's Rank UP!!!! There is this new AncientMS server is totally owning us in Gtop100 in a short period of time and we even can't surpass that of Extalia >.<

So I saw this in game voting system somewhere in one of the private servers which you use @vote and it'll automatically recorded(Not from the website at all) and then uses your default browser and open up the GTOP100 page with the Captcha thingy, which is the Gtop100 page(where after you insert your ID in the website and then it redirects to this!)

I am not sure if this is really needed or not but since this is a suggestion thread. I'll just voice this out. But I think probably you guys or GMs or anyone knew a better idea, like implementing vote without rewards as well so it will increase the number of votes at least. Idea

Back to top Go down

unknownd77

Ultimate Member

unknownd77
Ultimate Member

In Game Voting System Empty Re: In Game Voting System

Post by unknownd77 Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:35 am

and what if poeple abuse this by just closing the browser once it pops up?

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:40 am

Unknownd77 wrote:and what if poeple abuse this by just closing the browser once it pops up?

Then we ban them.

Back to top Go down

Ryanasd

Ryanasd

Post by Ryanasd Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:06 am

†Decimo wrote:
Unknownd77 wrote:and what if poeple abuse this by just closing the browser once it pops up?

Then we ban them.

Wow impressive and well as how that detection is that as soon as they use @vote, the system would give him/her the vote point as well as recorded it. Then somehow they would expect the gtop100 vote number increased by that moment and if it doesn't then BAM! I guess

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top