Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Insane's Message to the Staff - Page 3 Empty Re: Insane's Message to the Staff

Post by Revenge on Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:20 am

Water wrote:
Dice wrote:
{GM}Light wrote:....Guys you say we are bad staff so you can be a gm (Insane i think 2 of the comments people post is because they think it is true) i think most of them is so people get demoted and then they can become gm. Evil or Very Mad

I actually made a forum account just to say this:
It's disgusting that you don't think that our critique of the work of GMs is credible due to your inability to take criticism. Not everyone wants to be a GM, some of us can recognize the hard work that GMs actually have to put up with. DChaos isn't always a game for GMs, it's a fucking job. And what do you do at a job? You work. Not everybody wants to be a GM. We have the right to have an opinion about you and how you do your job. If you're not fucking doing it right, we won't be happy. That's the way the world works. If I don't like the president, I certainly won't become the president by saying I don't like how he does his job. I'm voicing my opinion in the hopes of making a change. If you can't accept that some people just aren't happy with how you do your job, you don't deserve your title and the privileges associated with it.

Wtf does this have to do with anything he is saying, you are just a simple noob too. 80+% of the kids posting on this are kids who made forum accounts and just came for v112 so that they could get people demoted so they could be a GM. They don't even know whats going on they just want people to get demoted for their own personal gain. Then theres the other 20% who have been here and KNOW what is actually happening apart from a few kids getting ignored, this has been like this for a while now and all these greedy little new kids just want power.

Oh really?then prove me he is a kid.

69 Posts [X] So Close to Dedicated Member
100 Posts [X] New title:Dedicated Member
200 Posts [X] New title:Ultimate Member
500 Posts [X] WOOO!I do post a lot C:
1,000 Posts [X] The time has came...and I hit 1000 posts...that's where my journey starts to the last achievement : 1,337 posts
1,337 Posts [ ] The last achievement!
To be in top 3 posters [ ] Haha just kidding it continues!
To be #1 poster [ ] I guess that's the last achievement...

IGN: -No IGN-

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX on Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:28 am

Although I think what light said has a grain of truth to it, the motives of people who criticize GMs should not be taken into account unless they are trolling. If someone is leveling criticisms at us and the criticisms are TRUE, then the reason WHY they are doing it becomes irrelevant. If they are wrong, well, slander is a whole 'nother story.

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi on Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:47 pm

RayStormX wrote:Although I think what light said has a grain of truth to it, the motives of people who criticize GMs should not be taken into account unless they are trolling. If someone is leveling criticisms at us and the criticisms are TRUE, then the reason WHY they are doing it becomes irrelevant. If they are wrong, well, slander is a whole 'nother story.

slander or truth it really shouldnt have to come down to this, that a staff member needs to say things like this to motivate the staff to become more active. to do things that they are spossed to do in the first place. i know gms have lives too, but would it really kill everyone to take 5 - 20mins to come on jail some abusers, help out, give tips? at least some of the people who really need the help would be getting it. even if its 1% of the people 1% is better then 0%.

NoWƒσямєя#1&2NoLyfer 48kRbs 1st To hit 5 digits in Rbs<333
Insane's Message to the Staff - Page 3 Newforum
{Λภgєℓ}•๖ۣۜєภ๔єг wrote:Pimppi's future signature; Aiming for rank 1 and catchin the bad guys at the same time! IM LIKE ASH KETCHUM!

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX on Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:04 pm

You disregarded the entire point of my post and repeated what everyone else is saying.

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads on Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:09 pm

This needs to be taken seriously IMO.

Awakened...

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX on Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:27 pm

It is, in case you haven't noted some of the reactions by other staff members. we even have a poll to get player feedback.

Back to top Go down

KoG Semper Fi

KoG Semper Fi

Post by KoG Semper Fi on Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:58 pm

Jeez... I left for almost a year and I come back to OMG so low exp and drop, but even worse I come back to gm's shurking their duties? I remember when there was like 2-3 gms on at a time and they didnt hide till they ended an event (course back then the server would reset after this) or finished handing out items for those willing to search for an items id#.

I'm upset about how this server is turning out... I came back because I got my phantom to lv 134 on the real servers and honestly... I got bored so went to mabinogi. I have had d.chaos bookmarked on my laptop ever since I left and with what I have been reading what with gm's randomly killing players, or whatever this "seducing" crap is and honestly I'm not even sure i WANT to come back now... (that and download links arnt working [something bout site under maint. yet the site is actually up])

Kudos to the other leaders of chaos trying to set things stright over the months. Hope when I get in (IF I decide to jump back in whenever the downloads work again) I hope things are not as bad as they sounded in april...

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Post by Revenge on Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:19 am

KoG Semper Fi wrote:Jeez... I left for almost a year and I come back to OMG so low exp and drop

Dude,it's v112.

KoG Semper Fi wrote:but even worse I come back to gm's shurking their duties? I remember when there was like 2-3 gms on at a time and they didnt hide till they ended an event (course back then the server would reset after this) or finished handing out items for those willing to search for an items id#.

I'm upset about how this server is turning out... I came back because I got my phantom to lv 134 on the real servers and honestly... I got bored so went to mabinogi. I have had d.chaos bookmarked on my laptop ever since I left and with what I have been reading what with gm's randomly killing players, or whatever this "seducing" crap is and honestly I'm not even sure i WANT to come back now... (that and download links arnt working [something bout site under maint. yet the site is actually up])

well we know it,shit happens :C

1,000 Posts [X] The time has came...and I hit 1000 posts...that's where my journey starts to the last achievement : 1,337 posts

Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

Post by ----- on Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:09 am

RayStormX wrote:we could open up applications.

The reality of the situation, however, is that Alpha and Toon have been hand picking the staff without the use of applications for quite some time now.

That's what the damn applications are for. You apply and see if you are capable of the job. It's much more better to use the applications instead of just hand-picking players off the street and not even know what they are capable of and if they've even had experience with the job. I also believe that interviews with the applicant should be introduced to make sure how worthy they are of handling business.

I've also noticed that some of the GMs who did originally apply for the job have stated some things they wanted do for the community (give out items etc...) but over time, they have completely dropped that attitude and suddenly think that they're the boss and do whatever they want. I mean, sure you can't force GMs to do what you want but the point is that the attitude since the beginning has been completely altered and that defies the whole purpose of being accepted in the first place.

One last thing, Mike, please please please keep the GMs in check of their rules and their responsibilities. I see GMs with trigger-happy fingers banning people who have been reported without and evidence, not to mention their laziness to even justify the situation at hand. I hear of GMs banning people when it was not the correct procedure and just taking everything into their own hands without even considering the actions and consequences... As if they were abiding by their own rules, doing whatever they please.

This has been happening since v83, this has happened to me, this has to stop now.

P.S. The community of D.Chaos are the ones who should be heard if there is a problem with the staff, not the staff itself. The community are the ones who are affected and are the ones observing, taking notice of how well the GMs are at doing their job. Each and every individual opinion should be considered.

P.P.S. Kamijo is back! Please re-add her back to the staff if she hasn't been already. She's an excellent GM and her hatred towards rule-breakers is intense, she'll show no mercy. That sort of attitude is what I expect within the staff.

Back to top Go down

billylee93

Post by billylee93 on Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am

{GM}Light wrote:....Guys you say we are bad staff so you can be a gm (Insane i think 2 of the comments people post is because they think it is true) i think most of them is so people get demoted and then they can become gm. Evil or Very Mad

Can you please STFU ? You're really a fcking bad dick staff.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX on Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:23 pm

Late to the party, -----, but it's always good to hear what you have to say, heh.

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Post by Revenge on Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:03 pm

billylee93 wrote:

He's not a bad staff.

Back to top Go down

KoG Semper Fi

KoG Semper Fi

Post by KoG Semper Fi on Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:10 pm

billylee93 wrote:

+1 my good sir. hell even the xat chat moderators are terrible, you call alpa out on 1 thing thats true about a situation and they just boot you out of the xat chat instead of appologizing for someones flaws and trying to fix the situation

Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

Post by ----- on Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:57 pm

RayStormX wrote:Late to the party, -----, but it's always good to hear what you have to say, heh.

Eeyeah, well, better late than never. Anyways, this iz srs bznz and players who've experienced such matters should place forward their opinions. The only GM I respect and know who actually contributes something is you. I've never heard of any other GMs who use !online and !spy each and every player and that's what I call a 'dedicated staff member'. I can still remember the time when you insta-banned (Uitakas these days...) me because it looked like I was doing something illegitimately to my stats. You're also one of the more mature and logical staff since you actually justify situations, properly deduce what's actually happened and come to a logical conclusion. Others just go, "Yep, screenshot of someone saying, 'IM DUPAR.' BAN HAMMER," without even using their brains, like a switch. "'DUPAR' = ban hammer."

Keep up the excellent job, Ray.

Back to top Go down

{Ȟᴀᴢᴀᴙᴆ}ᵴὰҭǿѓᶙ

Dedicated Member

{Ȟᴀᴢᴀᴙᴆ}ᵴὰҭǿѓᶙ
Dedicated Member

Post by {Ȟᴀᴢᴀᴙᴆ}ᵴὰҭǿѓᶙ on Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:41 pm

billylee93 wrote:Can you please STFU ? You're really a fcking bad dick staff.

......OH I REMEMBER YOU! You're that kid that tried to report Light for telling you to "calm your dick" because you bitched at him. Man did i laugh hard at that post.

Back to top Go down

[GM] Neko

Ultimate Member

[GM] Neko
Ultimate Member

Post by [GM] Neko on Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:28 pm

Why is this thread still going? eoe. Everybody agreed that we GMs fucked up.

Siggies:

Insane's Message to the Staff - Page 3 D_chaos_forum_patrols__by_cravemythoughts-d55m7xn

Back to top Go down

الذئب

Dedicated Member

الذئب
Dedicated Member

Post by الذئب on Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:12 pm

†Legacy wrote:> Head GFX Speaks Up
> Everyone Suddenly Confesses
Because Mike's a symbol of Justice, he can defend us from evil, he can give us the truth.

Last edited by Batman on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

"You ever hear the story of how I fell from grace?"
"You know why God cast me down? Because I *loved* him. More than anything. And then God created..."
"You. The little, hairless apes. And then he asked all of us to bow down before *you*. To love *you*, more than Him! And I said, Father, I can't. I said these human beings, were flawed, murderous. And for that, God had Michael cast me into Hell! Now tell me, does the punishment fit the crime? Especially when I was right. Look what six billion of you have done to this thing. And how many of you blame me for it."

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Post by Revenge on Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:55 am

Glaze wrote:
†Legacy wrote:> Head GFX Speaks Up
> Everyone Suddenly Confesses
If it was a regular player, they'd just ban him.

No,just no.for what they will ban him?

Back to top Go down

Zangetsu

Zangetsu

Post by Zangetsu on Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:57 am

[GM] Neko wrote:Why is this thread still going? eoe. Everybody agreed that we GMs fucked up.

Damn Straight

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives on Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:28 am

[GM] Neko wrote:Why is this thread still going? eoe. Everybody agreed that we GMs fucked up.
As a whole, we did... But if you take a close look at CH.1 HENESYS... You'll see the real loafers (unless Eric decides to hang around).

Back to top Go down

الذئب

Dedicated Member

الذئب
Dedicated Member

Post by الذئب on Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:22 am

Knives wrote:
As a whole, we did... But if you take a close look at CH.1 HENESYS... You'll see the real loafers (unless Eric decides to hang around).

You GMs did wrong. Justice must be done.

Because this is my city, my city must not burn.
Because I am it's protector.

Last edited by Batman on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

"You know why God cast me down? Because I *loved* him. More than anything. And then God created..."
"You. The little, hairless apes. And then he asked all of us to bow down before *you*. To love *you*, more than Him! And I said, Father, I can't. I said these human beings, were flawed, murderous. And for that, God had Michael cast me into Hell! Now tell me, does the punishment fit the crime? Especially when I was right. Look what six billion of you have done to this thing. And how many of you blame me for it."

Back to top Go down

RyRy

Ultimate Member

RyRy
Ultimate Member

Post by RyRy on Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:03 am

Damn, there's a lot of hate going on in this thread.

If this thread ends, then let it end with this in mind.
I know this might have already been said, but let me say once more.

People should just stop sipping the hatred and work towards a better future,
whats done is done, there's nothing y'all can do to change the past.

Enough with the hate, now it's time to forgive people and there sins.
This is coming through with experience.

But what am I talking about, you may already know that.
Heheh well enough, I said what I wanted to say.

I hope y'all can come together and solve this.
Have a blessed day

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX on Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:07 am

Oh no, by all means please put specific GMs on blast rather than lumping me and some of the others in with the bad news bears.

Back to top Go down

[GM] Neko

Ultimate Member

[GM] Neko
Ultimate Member

Post by [GM] Neko on Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:34 am

Glaze wrote:
Are you fucking serious? ._________.
You repeated what everybody been saying.
What with the fullcap rage?
"OMG. YOU GMS SUCK SO MUCH! DO SOMETHING ELSE!!!!!!!!"
Fullcaprage isn't gonna make us GMs do our job any better.

Siggies:

Insane's Message to the Staff - Page 3 D_chaos_forum_patrols__by_cravemythoughts-d55m7xn

Back to top Go down

الذئب

Dedicated Member

الذئب
Dedicated Member

Insane's Message to the Staff - Page 3 Empty I'M BATMAN.

Post by الذئب on Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:02 am

[GM] Neko wrote:
Glaze wrote:
Are you fucking serious? ._________.
You repeated what everybody been saying.
What with the fullcap rage?
"OMG. YOU GMS SUCK SO MUCH! DO SOMETHING ELSE!!!!!!!!"
Fullcaprage isn't gonna make us GMs do our job any better.

Mate, I'm just being honest here.
Plus, it's fun to get reactions out of you.
JUSTICE MUST BE DONE BECAUSE I'M BATMAN.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top